• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Mugen, if Windmatser hops on I'll have to play him next but I'll still be around
GG's even though I think you stop taking me serious after while when you started picking random characters. Got to play again sometime, I leveled up tonight.

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc

Looks like i need major practice against yoshi. Thanks for the practice, I think I know what I need to work on with my main and my secondary.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc

Looks like i need major practice against yoshi. Thanks for the practice, I think I know what I need to work on with my main and my secondary.
No problem, I feel as though you were very eager to pull off a counter so you were a little over-reliant on it. Against Rosalina it worked pretty well, but yoshi overall is very quick so puling a counter when he does a dash attack is the best time to catch him off guard until he starts rushing in to grab, where force palm does wonders. Honestly you didn't play bad as the matches went on once you got accustomed to my playstyle it's just a matter of learning the player

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
I'm down to go a round or a few with someone. Just let me know.

And please note: any taunting you see is all good natured, whether it's at the start of the match, after a ko, being ko'd, or whenever... it's just for fun feels :D

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
I'm down to go a round or a few with someone. Just let me know.

And please note: any taunting you see is all good natured, whether it's at the start of the match, after a ko, being ko'd, or whenever... it's just for fun feels :D
Alright cool, just added you

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
sounds good, will do the same. on my way

Edit: so as not to double,
all set. And hosting atm

Last edited:

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Ggs man, I definitely don't play enough good yoshis who cover all the bases on FG, and although he's considered top tier very few bowsers in FG :O this was good practice, and i immediately learned how to di (vector) the bowser slam after that D3 loss :c

I was happy with those rounds though, took me a sec to warm up. I look forward to more in the future, and thank you for being a solid challenge. I keep looking for people to lose to in FG, nice to know it's much easier here. was pleased with a few of those wins though >:D

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's Wliey. Your DDD and ganon are really good. Those were all fun matches, especially the little mac mirror. Also I think rosalina vs. little mac MU is heavily in little mac's favor imo. Also on vectoring, I was surprised how long bowser lived vs. little mac (or DDD?) on F-zero that one match. We need to play more often though

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
We can play if you want I suck too haha :)
Yoo losers unite! :p
Whats your fc? If I see you hosting a room I'll pop in and play a few matches. My fc is 4270-1328-9930

And I'd be glad to fight anyone else here as well! I'm far from being good and I hope some difficult fights will help me learn. BesideS, unlike for glory I can actually get feedback from anyone who fights me! :D

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Definitely dude,

TY and your Yosh is really clean and dangerous. The double ground pound had my jaw drop that it went off that one match. And a very scary Bowser, better than any I've seen in FG.
tbh I think the MU is in his favor too... (Rosa/Mac) at least for me, it is so easy to gimp luma. I did have so much fun using the K.O punch on him though XD

But yeah games with you will improve my play, smash boards is a blessing... wish I knew about this place sooner.

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Pick your little mac, I dont want to fight random fighters. Play your best character that's how I get better, picking random characters on me is basically saying you don't take me serious at all.
Fineeeeeee lol. I was looking for a secondary haha

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Find a secondary on your spare time, you are basically saying you are experimenting while playing against me lol -__-
Lmao okay, I'll go into "try hard" mode if that's what you really want... Just remember that this is what you wanted lol

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
What I picture:
heheh nice image there dude, but Mugen though i get what your saying, its also good to have practice with other Match ups, yes your learning to get better, againts one Main only and even then playstyles may also come into play, since how Viewtiful plays Mac may be different for how i play him, making your experience different and you have to adapt quickly to the new playstyle, so having more experience with multiple playstyles and characters is good....unless you just want to create a global strategy againts one character and once you feel comfortable, then search around here for another person who mains someone else and get good fighting againts in which case.... good luck and keep on Smashing in good sport

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
heheh nice image there dude, but Mugen though i get what your saying, its also good to have practice with other Match ups, yes your learning to get better, againts one Main only and even then playstyles may also come into play, since how Viewtiful plays Mac may be different for how i play him, making your experience different and you have to adapt quickly to the new playstyle, so having more experience with multiple playstyles and characters is good....unless you just want to create a global strategy againts one character and once you feel comfortable, then search around here for another person who mains someone else and get good fighting againts in which case.... good luck and keep on Smashing in good sport
I get what you are saying, but picking random characters and not putting any effort in the match while doing that is a slap in a face to me.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Anyone open for a match right now? For glory is starting to get boring since everyone uses the same characters. D:
Oh well, at least by the end of it I'll be good at countering ganons Falcons links and nesss. :p

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
I get what you are saying, but picking random characters and not putting any effort in the match while doing that is a slap in a face to me.
hmmm good point, its what some call "sand baging" there not even trying their best, actually it reminds me of how i was years ago in brawl, i was a Yoshi only main, because he was my best, and i just didnt felt right using anyone else, for Smash 4 im trying to make Megaman my main...but i just cant hehe Yoshi is still my best character and always will be hehe

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
hmmm good point, its what some call "sand baging" there not even trying their best, actually it reminds me of how i was years ago in brawl, i was a Yoshi only main, because he was my best, and i just didnt felt right using anyone else, for Smash 4 im trying to make Megaman my main...but i just cant hehe Yoshi is still my best character and always will be hehe
I don't mind losing but don't start random charactering me and sandbagging, that is saying you aren't taking me serious.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
I don't mind losing but don't start random charactering me and sandbagging, that is saying you aren't taking me serious.
Sorry for leaving, I gotta go pick up my roomate from work. To be completely honest, you've gotten so much better than the last time we played lol

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Sorry for leaving, I gotta go pick up my roomate from work. To be completely honest, you've gotten so much better than the last time we played lol
I know and I will continue to get better by facing you, don't hold back on me and give me free wins. I don't like when players do that to me, don't pity me.

Top Bottom