• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA PRESENTS: We DO exist! MELEE REVIVAL TOURNEY by toasty & Caboose!!! 1/31 LIVE

Corigames

Smash Hero
A) You don't want to eat too much before a tourny because you will be distracted by feeling sick
B) You don't want to not eat before a tourny, because hunger is also distracting.
C) Eat before a little and during the inevitable break between events to catch back up.
D) If you do have to puke, remember to not pause the game. It's illegal to pause but not run to hark in the bathroom. So... it's better to fall behind than it is to forfeit that game.

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
A) You don't want to eat too much before a tourny because you will be distracted by feeling sick
B) You don't want to not eat before a tourny, because hunger is also distracting.
C) Eat before a little and during the inevitable break between events to catch back up.
D) If you do have to puke, remember to not pause the game. It's illegal to pause but not run to hark in the bathroom. So... it's better to fall behind than it is to forfeit that game.
best answer than I could of expected...
much appreciation!

Declan

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a set up but not a tv. The only problem with that is that I will be showing up late. I'm going from Fairfax to yorkcounty, and then from yorkcounty to ODU.

On a personal note, I've only gotten to play against my gf. She is actually a pretty alright Peach, but I'm still going to count that as virtually no practice for the tournament.

Sidenote: Chaosknknight, I PMed you about practicing but you never got back to me. Let me know if you change your mind.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
ill bring a set up and maybe another TV (thats 2 tvs)

i need to play this week. CNU wanna get some games in Thursday night?
Otis! Please come by, im done by 6:45ish and im sure others are done before then that can keep you company. I'm incredibly out of practice so it'll be good to get more games in before the 31st so i dont get roflstomped. Im sure pat,poehlcat, trey etc. wont mind playing you either

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i hope SS stays in top again. me/schoolie/speed haha. well SS/CNU.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I will be there this week.

Count me down for 1 setup (GCN + Melee + mc); though I will probably bring two.

Also, do not count on a SS/ODU tourney.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I am Patonius Cullom. I like long walks on the beach and large hairy men. My turnoffs are hygiene when it comes to feet, and boxer briefs. If you're especially lucky, I will SMASH you in SMASH. much love. pat cullom. the greatest glorious smasher EVAR. again, im on the prowl.
If I had to guess I would say that it was Craig who posted this. Possibly Meg.

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha. So many cocky attitudes.

I'm not going to say anything but just to prepare yourself. :)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i'm not cocky. i don't say i'm gonna win or watch out and stuff. i'm just simply asking for MM and bets for people who are. =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty I can bring another setup if you really need it.
Also directed at IV: it seems that another setup WOULD help but first: I'd need another TV @_@ aside from those that I listed earlier, we don't need extra setups until we have extra TVs confirmed
Is there going to be a crew tournament Toasty/Caboose?
well...there are a few battles people want to have happen.

SS Vs. KF Vs. CNU Vs. STARS

@_@

Will there be enough time?!?!?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can I be a crew?
Just give me stocks = (Number of stocks per player X number of players)
I'll just rep WV as a whole. XD

Declan

Smash Apprentice
no i just live near GMU i literally live like 2 mins away from GMU i could walk and be there
lol Well that works out pretty nicely.

What no brawl?!?!?!? lol j/k i might show...haven't been to one in awhile
Kiln! Assuming you're not someone else going by the same name, I played a few brawl matches with you at cyberwocky in kiln creek. I'm actually betting that you don't remember. I have a tendency to remember small things like this and usually I get people asking me how I know them. You should show up. Just don't bring up brawl again lmao.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Do u all play Melee at cyberwocky? Im up there quite a bit, but sman says that its not so great.
@Mashi: Though I am reluctant to bet on tourney rankings, how about MM???
We did one the first time I met you; why not again?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha sure as many MM as you want. cause mannnnn he's been training secretly. =P.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I need a partner for the 31st V.V

Speed....?

also, if i am to go to CNU thursday, im gonna need someone (or everyone) to PM there #'s seing as how i JUST got my phone fixed and i no longer have any numbers to call. id be getting there around...7:30 - 8pm if traffic is good.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I think Speed and I are teaming again. And then possibly Juan and Kathleen are teaming because they both hate doubles.

PMed you my number O-NO.

rhan

Smash Hero
What no brawl?!?!?!? lol j/k i might show...haven't been to one in awhile
OH **** BRO! I haven't seen you since Jubilee. Come through! If Kadaj comes I'm sure he will have his Brawl setup after the Melee tourney's are over with. You won't wanna miss this for real though. Even if you don't play Melee it's still gonna be epic to even be in the atmosphere.

Declan

Smash Apprentice
Do u all play Melee at cyberwocky? Im up there quite a bit, but sman says that its not so great.
@Mashi: Though I am reluctant to bet on tourney rankings, how about MM???
We did one the first time I met you; why not again?
I used to go to cyberwocky all of the time. There wasn't much of a melee scene. It was mostly between my friend Bill and me. He ended up working there, and there was a kind of falling out. I haven't been back in a long time actually because of that and school. I should have a ton of time on my account though. I might actually know you from there. Weird.

wrong guy...that's KillZ...K I L N chills with Whodat or at least rode with him to some Hi Score tourney(s)

looks like I'll finally be making money in SoVa this weekend...

soliciting myself, and such :(
Is Whodat going to this? I actually only played with him once, at cyberwocky in fact. I'd like a rematch against his icies, not that I expect to do that much better. He is the only Ice Climbers player I've gotten to play.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i doubt he'd go though. he plays brawl more. there will however be 2 ice climber players going to this! =P

rhan

Smash Hero
wrong guy...that's KillZ...K I L N chills with Whodat or at least rode with him to some Hi Score tourney(s)
My feelings are hurt. They have simular names though.... You gotta give me that. I'm SOOOOOO hyped. Like I'm shaking from the all the excitement. :D

MaSHi said:
haha i doubt he'd go though. he plays brawl more. there will however be 2 ice climber players going to this! =P
Oh really? o.o

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
hmm.. come to think of it
I wanna enter teams, seeing thats my best aspect
but I don't have a partner either.. Maybe Schoolie would like to team with me? like old times? :p

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha speed is too goods. top 3 again? =P. i'm gonna try. haha. i wanna play with cnu this week.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah im teaming with pcat
our goal as a team

is to win singles
lolololol
Maybe Schoolie would like to team with me? like old times? :p
o_O If Schoolie drops his current teammate for YOU???...........then he is clearly hooked on your **** sucking abilities.

Which is to say: Ether gives amazing head. *high fives Lisa* ^_^

haha speed is too goods. toasty, top 3 again?
Yes. All three spots.

Top Bottom