• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA PRESENTS: We DO exist! MELEE REVIVAL TOURNEY by toasty & Caboose!!! 1/31 LIVE

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
o_O If Schoolie drops his current teammate for YOU???...........then he is clearly hooked on your **** sucking abilities..
His current teammate, huh? Ether?
I must be way behind after becoming godly in Gears of War...
>>

btw, the dramatic 'you', was uncalled for, jerk :p

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
he has no current teammate, schoolie hast given up smash *salute*
it was a recent religious enlightenment followed quickly by nausea and vomiting

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
btw, the dramatic 'you', was uncalled for, jerk :p
it wasn't so much of a put down to you as it was a nod at who his "proposed" teammate is and how you [or even most of us] would stack up against him. I have no idea what your skills are like now since it's been like a year and a half since I've even seen you.

Just cuz I got mad at you back then...and cuz I made fun of you...and...uh...I've trashed your name here and there in the past...doesn't mean you should've taken it so personally >_>

but seriously.....................YOU?!?!?!?!

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Wow, link o mac. i haven't seen you in ages man. we should play this weekend.

Also, if Schoolie REALLY does not have a partner, Ether or Schoolie should team with me.

Mashi, CNU thursday? you wanna come? anyone else wanna come and throw in a bit for gas munnys?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
well...there are a few battles people want to have happen.

SS Vs. KF Vs. CNU Vs. STARS

@_@

Will there be enough time?!?!?
This is a bit late, but clearly someone must want to crew battle TR.
Hopefully me, Tope and Nelo will be present. Maybe Isra or Geos.

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
it wasn't so much of a put down to you as it was a nod at who his "proposed" teammate is and how you [or even most of us] would stack up against him. I have no idea what your skills are like now since it's been like a year and a half since I've even seen you.

Just cuz I got mad at you back then...and cuz I made fun of you...and...uh...I've trashed your name here and there in the past...doesn't mean you should've taken it so personally >_>

but seriously.....................YOU?!?!?!?!
hmm link o mac are you playing both events?
hmm.. strange this is coming from you Enver....
but yes, I do realize I was a cocky buttwhole in the past
but it has been awhile, and I've gotten over myself... and, uh.... found Jesus my lord and savior
definitely want to come to this tournament, and yes Mashi, both events ;]
hopefully get to see a lot of old faces

BUT, one little thing Enver, I thought i was pretty talented with Jiggzlypurf
but apparently, according to you.. darn :urg:

btw, I've urged Jason 'KitsuneKing' to come, but he said that he MIGHT come to commentate :/

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS TOASTY

Lmac...you clearly didn't get that it was a joke [that last bit] :( :( :(

sorry for the misunderstanding. we'll talk on saturday [had a longer post written but something messed up and I lost the post]...don't take it the way you did :)

rhan

Smash Hero
We gotta screw over Singles and Doubles so Crews can happen. :3 jk

But yeah we can't screw around. I want crews to happen and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
THIS IS TOASTY

Lmac...you clearly didn't get that it was a joke [that last bit] :( :( :(

sorry for the misunderstanding. we'll talk on saturday [had a longer post written but something messed up and I lost the post]...don't take it the way you did :)
excellently played...
I was thinkn, the everybody loves Enver & Enver loves everybody is saying this??? O.o
:laugh:
but yeah, definitely lookn forward to this.

Declan

Smash Apprentice
not mine. i might actually win. :)

j/k of course

@ Declan: I meant im in the kiln creek area a lot. never been to cyberwocky. worth going? even for stuff other than smash?
Oh ok lol. Well, like I said, I haven't been there in a while because of my friend. You should check it out to see if you like it. The place has a good set up. They have tons of computers with games loaded on them, big flat screens, and good console options. You just have to buy the hours to play there. More and more people had been getting into CCGs and DnD, if you're into that. They had a melee tourny a while back, but I couldn't make it to it. My friend Bill was in it and I was told that Schoolie was the one who take him out. Bairs with jiggz ftw. He says he hadn't played against a jiggz player and to be honest I hear that because I've had stuff like that happen to me.:dizzy:

Corigames

Smash Hero
O-No

Get in contact with me somehow. I need to get directions to your home.
PM me here.
AIM me at coregames88
call me at 304 881 7256

If you don't get me directly, leave a message on any one of them that would clarify that please.
Thanks.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Sweet jesus, SO MANY NEW CONFIRMATIONS!

Nelo, Isra, Lmac?! WHOA! Looks like Gmon's gonna be a few more upsets up his sleeve!

btw, too busy today to smash with anyone thats venturing to cnu, so peace out?

edit:

With MD/NC too? Ether, thats a pretty big pot for doubles, KNA-MEAN-KNA-MEAN?

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
cyberwocky sounds familiar...near cnu?
maybe that place with single elimination no corded controllers and the big *** tvs you were <12 inches from yet didn't lag?
that place was cool but its like a rent a game for an hour place >_>

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh snap i been there. i think i won there haha. with schoolie and fats and speed you went too hahaha. is that the one? where i won like...3 anime dvds? rofl.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Sure. I'm accepting all MMs lol. Except from my own crew of course. Or if you were to **** the **** out of me. I suppose at that point I wouldn't accept anymore from you haha

Cyrain

Smash Ace
From Richmond it's just gonna be Tope and I. Maaaaybe Geos, but that's unconfirmed so far. =(

Anyone else tryin' to do some MMs?

If anyone likes specific match-ups, let me know. It doesn't just have to be fox.
<3 all of top/high tier haha.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
False. It's near PH Mall.
True...if you consider how far away MaSHi lives from NN (maybe 1hr 15 min? something like that?)...if it's in the general Newport News area, it's probably going to be considered "close" to CNU for MaSHi XD

CNU's only 10-15 minutes from Cyberwocky?...at absolute MOST.

cannnn't wait for tomorrow ^_^

also.

totally winning teams.

Declan

Smash Apprentice
This is a headsup to Toasty. I'm going to be showing up around 2:30 or so for singles and maybe some money matches. I'm going to call you because I don't know ODU at all.

Top Bottom