• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Smashfest

Smash at Doug's Place!
Thursday, December 30th
6pm till dawn

808 Grayson Street
Norfolk, VA 23523

-SMASH!!!
-pizza
-soda
-music
-cookies?
-recording setup??
-all are welcome

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Cstick
You need to go to dougs.
Btw, shae and rhan convinced me that you were a big black guy for a while
merry christmas

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I'm aimin to go to doug's :D

Should be able to bring a full setup: TV + wii + powerstrip
Nice Slashtalon.

C-Stick - Try and make it if ya can. Ether and I stayed up till dawn the other week Falco/Marth madness for the win.

I will try and hold more fests after Thursday but cannot promise anything

Everyone comin - Bring a music CD or two if ya like and will playit on the surround sound. Preferably some kinda techno, chill, or house.

Ether

Smash Ace
Dude, Doug's music is top tier. But I'll bring a cd!
And man, those Falco/Marth matches were sooooooo good. Now, this time, I'll have to leave around midnight. I have a date on Friday morning.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Wretched - Metal music? Sounds good.

Malco/JWolf - Gonna come down? Been a while.

Ron/Shae/Theo - You guys are comin right?

ACE - You're welcome over too. Unfortunate we kept missing each other these past couple of weeks.

Toasty... - *Makes random interesting yet sad faced emoticon thing*

This may or may not be the last fest I can hold until Pound 5 in February.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Getting ansy for smash at work and it's not even 10am yet. Will buy some more soda when I get off work. I should be home before 6pm today if people want to come over earlier. Will need more than wings and red bull if I'm gonna take some games from Ether later though..

808 Grayson Street
Norfolk VA, 23523
757-639-1563

Toasty - Havin' a blast down there but mayb we can meet up at a fest at some point! If not then Pound 5 for sure. Also I'm reading that recipe again and seriously thinking about putting my Gordon Ramsey apron on and just going for it.

Caboose - Any chance ya can make it man? Been a while.

C-Stick - Even if ya can't make it I would like to attend one of your fests in the coming weeks.

Theo - Any chance ya can make it? Would really like to play your Marth/Sheik again. Where's KP been?

Shae/Ron - Yes, no, maybe so?

Ether

Smash Ace
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if STARS didn't make it. I'm pretty sure Rhan is in Gloucester or somewhere far, far away. I don't know if Shaden will want to make the drive. It's a shame because your house is the coolest venue.

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks Pitzer =). If I change my mind, though, I'm teaming with Doug. It's been meant to happen for some time now. And I might change my mind, we'll see.

I'm doing laundry right now. This is my only chance over the next two days, sorry. ETA, 2 hours. =(.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if STARS didn't make it. I'm pretty sure Rhan is in Gloucester or somewhere far, far away. I don't know if Shaden will want to make the drive. It's a shame because your house is the coolest venue.
Ah just saw this. They came over to my 2nd or 3rd fest a while back before Pound 4.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
im back home so no way i can make it to these (lol at replying to this when its already probably started)

also i just realized i still owe you 5 dollars back from TO5 >_>

Top Bottom