• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tope, this is just an (IF) situation.
But would you be able to play smash tomorrow if we came to Richmond?
i could spare a few hours.... really i have class and work that day so its hard

im pretty free thursday and could play all night then if you wanted

Ether

Smash Ace
I ordered the Dazzle. It will be here tomorrow. We'll record vids and livestream.

Also, I have all of the days off for Apex confirmed except for one. And screw that one. I don't care if I don't get it off. I'll take the absence. I'm ready to team with Doll sooooo bad. I'm just worried about housing and stuff.

So who wants to come over tomorrow? I can give rides, no charge. I just want to play.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doll is probably gonna team with savedge for this mr ether

yea he's a *** and tells like 6 people to team with him

rhan

Smash Hero
I ordered the Dazzle. It will be here tomorrow. We'll record vids and livestream.

Also, I have all of the days off for Apex confirmed except for one. And screw that one. I don't care if I don't get it off. I'll take the absence. I'm ready to team with Doll sooooo bad. I'm just worried about housing and stuff.

So who wants to come over tomorrow? I can give rides, no charge. I just want to play.
Ether you're too nice of a person. ._. If I can go to Apex (High Chance depending how court goes) I would like to ride with you. I can probably hook us up with housing. I'll ask around about it now.

Ether

Smash Ace
Nooooo, I just registered for this and put Doll's name down. I did this like 2 minutes ago.
Welp, tell Doll I'll pay him $20 to stay my partner. o_O

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Crazy times with Nelo And Cyrain last night! Sorry i missed out on seeing so many people. **** just went nuts....

I'll be sure to come down for to play smash and chill, I know ill be there at least 2 times this month so ill post up and get in contact.

Also, if you are into street fighter and wanna see some good matches...

Hosting the Super Street Fighter IV SoVA Gaming Live stream tonight at Play N Trade VirginiaBeach!!!! Set up around 9:30 pm (EST) and in full swing around 10pm (EST). Catch all the action and hype tonight with live, informative, and comical commentary! Tune in and give me a shout-out! :D

http://ustream.tv/channel/sova-gaming

Ether

Smash Ace
Poehlcat, please come visit! Maybe we can team for Apex if Doll decides to team with Savedge. It's what Schoolie would have wanted.

Time to show up: 5pm and later; however, sometimes, people can't show up til late, like CStick, due to work.

Waterford Apartments
5573 Dunloe Drive
Apt 102
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Take gate on the right, passcode is 426
757-639-0253. Text when you're on the way. Call if you have to if you get lost or anything. There's construction on Diamond Springs that throws off Google Maps, apparently.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
As much as I'd love to I can't go to Apex, sadly. My cousin is getting married that weekend. I'll be there tomorrow though.

rhan

Smash Hero
If by some unfortunate happening happens and we don't go to Chu's, we'll probably be at your fest Epher.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
no cell phone for me soooooo, I guess just post and keep the smashboards community updated if you can? I'll come home and check or post to see what's up before I do[or don't] come. just stall everyone and lock everyone in because I want to see myself get ***** for getting rusty by EVERYONE in sova.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
So it looks like i won't be goin to APEX, i jus got ***** 4 getting my car fixed which cost me $600, because a cylinder in my engine decided to misfire and not want to accelerate. **** that sucked even more wuz that i was gonna use some of that money to get a PS3 so that i would have all the nex-gen systems. guess i have to wait until next month now 4 my PS3. :(

Ether

Smash Ace
JWolf - can do...on all accounts.

Riku - Man, that really blows. =\ Sorry dude.

I'm going to sleep now. I'll update in the morning. =) People going to Chu's--have fun and **** face.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
The guys that ran the last Brawl tourney at Hiscore are holding Melee at their next event if anyone's interested. Details will come as available, just thought you all would like to know :D

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
doll says he's teaming with savedge....

ether if you harass him directly about it you may have a shot :)

Ether

Smash Ace
Drats, thanks for trying Tope. I may send him a PM about it, but if he's set on it, it's alright.

PCat--How early? I had a long night, and I still kind of need to sleep. I don't think I'm in shape to play yet, honestly.

My Dazzle just came in! Going to test it out soon. Just a bit more sleep.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I was just thinking an hour or something like that, though I can show up whenever...I just have absolutely nothing to do right now. I understand if you need your beauty sleep though ;)

If you do decide to have people over earlier call/text me as I'll be without internets 804 516 7227

Ether

Smash Ace
Screw cleaning up. I'm tired as ****, the Dazzle's not working, and I'm ready to play some smash. See you when you get here. Still ready to go at 5pm.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
We're leaving here in the next ten minutes. We can't stay til like four like last time. But we'll probably stay until like one. If that's alright with Epher?

~Rhan

Top Bottom