• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
I need a two-week notice so I can take work off for it. If not a two-week notice, then my attendance is a gamble against my work schedule :(

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
idk wtf is going on with schedule. since i just started my new job idk how there system works yet so it may take me until jan to get situated and host more ****.

but at some random point in time im going to play me some smash with TR ^.^

i placed 5th at a 3rd strike tourney this weekend and 3rd in teams for CVS2/3s/MVCV2!!!
o-no is amazing! im a muti-game ganksta! XD

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
For those who were at Rahil's tonight:

"I blame my squanders on my upper respiratory virus."-Wiggles.

"Mom, seriously, they aren't laughing at what I said to you. Funny **** is happening in the match. It's a funny matchup. Seriously, Captain Falcon versus Marth? What the fack? Marth has a sword, that ****'s not fair. Nobody should every play as Captain Falcon. Ever."-Wiggles, talking to his mother on the phone.

Too much fun, but sickness squanders eventually won out, and I left early.

I passed Khalil on the interstate, and ended up playing him in a couple sets.

My Ice Climbers beat his Ness.

Stupid electric kids.

Ether

Smash Ace
I passed Khalil on the interstate, and ended up playing him in a couple sets.

My Ice Climbers beat his Ness.

Stupid electric kids.
lol, what were the chances of running into each other?

Tonight was fun, guys. Dig deep, and unleash your inner hatred for your opponent, as you saw in Ether vs. Aurora.

If pure hatred does not dominate your soul, you will lose.

Give in to the Dark Side of smash.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Since i missed out on smash last night due to work "FACK" when's the next party goin down.
I'm free to host on Sunday if anyones down. Jus let me kno. I want to show off my powers of the dark side.

CStick

Smash Lord
If my friends getting home from college dont call tonight then I guess I'm seeing I Am Legend by myself like a loser :(

I can probably smash for a bit tomorrow,, but I got plans after 8-9ish that night

ndn

Smash Rookie
omg...i missed 220 pages of epic **** talk and stories? =O

so this is how you guys keep in contact...i did not expect any sort of organization from you guys...i thought everyone had unlimited text phones and texting skills =)

oh and **** you guys and your dates. i hope those demons eat your soul and your smash money. now everyone (human&demon) has seen I Am Legend except me =(

oh well, i'm free this winter (i think). and iwanna SMASH allll nightttt =D

edit: ...whaaaat? cannot import picture? and my sig isn't working...ghey

Cyrain

Smash Ace
CYRAIN LOVES SOVA!!!

ESPECIALLY ETHER! You coming to C3?

Also, how is I Am Legend? Im super ****ing stoked for that movie. The book is great.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Any Smash goin on Sunday. As far as next week goes. I'm workin monday/thursday/friday until 4 and sunday til 4. wed is my 23rd b-day and i aint got anything planned.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm hoping to make it, Cyrain. Is anyone leaving for C3 on Saturday? If not, I cannot go, due to family emergencies. >_>
We usually just crash here and get up and go in the morning for C3.

Also, I want to hold my last Triweekly on the 29th.

Is Sova gonna come?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I can play after dinner, 6-7ish good for anyone?

I'd really like to play competitively before C3. Who's going to Tope's the day before... and how do I get a ride with you? :)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
cnu this weekend please.
crystalnite + shaeman want good matches.

This includes CNU. But if you'd like to play sometime this week, let me know. If I end up going to C3, I'd like some practice before then.

SPEAKING OF WHICH... Anyone wanna team for C3? Maybe Richmond guys? Doll, Nelo? :)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
OK.....Smash at my place tomorrow

Time: 5pm
GTFO: whenever i feel like like sayin it's time to GTFO.

if u need directions IM or PM me.

Top Bottom