• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
that's true. neil doesn't play as much. addy plays but he's joining air force so he's gone in couple months. me cstick and kits then lol.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
I REPEAT

is there any possible way for a carpool? Ill pay gas money!

To any of the smash events?

PLEASE?!?!?

I am located at Hampton University... ignore the location for Southfield/Detroit MI

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I REPEAT

is there any possible way for a carpool? Ill pay gas money!

To any of the smash events?

PLEASE?!?!?

I am located at Hampton University... ignore the location for Southfield/Detroit MI
given that the cnu odu thing is happening near odu, i wouldent worry about going to this.

next time i hit cnu for some smash ill let you know since your not all that far from it.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
so wrong forum i know, but i here a lot of Halo 3 talk...Who wants me to put my nice Spartan cack in their tiny little as$hole...for reals we need to play...

i haven't played smash in like 3 weeks cuz of other stuff and then halo last week...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Wait, so ya'll are smashing tomorrow? I might cancel my thing, then.
Ether, I won't have my phone, so find me in the Lion's Den tomorrow after 12. If I'm not there, it means I'm in the presence of greatness/non-laggy tvs elsewhere and I'll find some way of contacting you [I'll probably leave you a note on the boards]...or if you know someone there who knows me, ask em and hopefully they'll be able to direct you to where I'm at =D

But more importantly, something needs to go down tomorrow niiiiggghhhttt!!!

Koorii

Smash Cadet
so is there going to be hal- i mean smash anywhere tonight...halo is good too...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Yo, I'm having smash tomorrow at my place at 2:00. After that, we can smash at O-NO's Weds/Thurs.
correction: he isn't. just in case he doesn't get around to correcting that here and in case people who don't know about his thread plan on showing up.

Tope: I would if it was sunday :( Saturday is Eid-ul-Fitur [the end of Ramadan]...if by some stroke of greatness someone from here is going up to VCU that afternoon, I'll hitch a ride provided that someone from SoVa will be there to bring me home...but that's got like...8% chance of actually happening. =/

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
i may roll up there to play, but if i do i wont have ANY money to pay for tourney. im broke until 2 weeks from this coming saturday V.V

i have to work that saturday and wouldent be able to leave to head out there until after 3pm.
id love to try and make it for casual play but chances are its not going to happen ~.~;

CStick

Smash Lord
so...like, school and my new job just ***** me

I had school to do today, have school to do tomorrow, then I may be free thursday and friday if I'm lucky...then I have to work the whole weekend

Top Bottom