• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i didn't know who was who. lol. nobody gave me their tag names i got like real names. but oh well. but i did play shaeman and dee in that teams thing. i don't know if i played crystalnite. an hour earlier would be nicer.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Does this mean as well that crew battles are only locked on the college crews?...or can I bring me and Malco's crew?

and yea a hour earlier would have been nic'ier, but maybe a warning as well -hint- -hint- *cough*mashi and malco*cough* would have been pretty nice as well....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Does this mean as well that crew battles are only locked on the college crews?...or can I bring me and Malco's crew?
yeah, this one is specifically college crews [or even highschool crews as the case may be for some]. doing otherwise would invite all kinds of madness and would change up the crews dramatically.
sorry. I mean, this really only started as ODU Vs. CNU and last night it was confirmed by the W&M people that they'd like to join up as well

toasty

Smash Hero
lawlz.
people just cant handle the fact that link can be good too
tisk tisk tisk...
hah, if it IS MaSHi, he knows better [OR SHOULD KNOW BETTER!] by now than to underestimate any characters' abilities...
if he wants a money match, it's either because he thinks it'll be a good match, or wants to take your money because you talk ****...or maybe both.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol. i was the fox player not the falco guy. in the finals with you two. my partner took my life without asking. =/. that made me sad. oh well. i wanted to $mm cause you were shaeman and i didn't wanna go to cnu for nothing. lol. i don't underestimate lower characters. unless it's dean's tumbling fox rofl. =)

toasty

Smash Hero
i don't underestimate lower characters. unless it's dean's tumbling fox rofl. =)
lmfao exactly! Dean's tumble makes Fox low tier, i.e. challenging hahaha. it's like my Peach who doesn't downsmash x_X

I'd like to see Shaeman vs. Mashi...actually I'd like to see you and your cousin at a SoVa smashfest =D it's always good to have new players, esp when they're actually GOOD.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
lawlz.
people just cant handle the fact that link can be good too
tisk tisk tisk...
Bull****...people can't handle the fact that Ganon is the best...any **** going on anytime soon...i've been out of smash for halo 3, which reminds i'll play with anybody who wants to...

oh and a poll question i'm starting now:

Can Fox up-smash Master Chief? I don't think so.

toasty

Smash Hero
Bull****...people can't handle the fact that Ganon is the best...any **** going on anytime soon...i've been out of smash for halo 3, which reminds i'll play with anybody who wants to...

aw I miss you Cory =D

EDIT: I'm not quitting smash, we're not buying that business any more on account of dishonesty on the owner's part....

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

lol...no fox cant, but ganon most definitely can dair him
___

epic shyz at cnu. keep hosting, for I will return!

Koorii

Smash Cadet
****, Crystal, why not go for the quadruple post...sorry i just interupted you...lolz!

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Head Rapers = Soooooo sexy now.

Toasty: F#CK PIKACHU! Your pikachu's gotten so good! APPARENTLY not good enough for immunity to crowd-building sing-infinite stalls, waiting until Wispy pushes you into a rest... but hey, you admit, it was sexy :) All your kills in that match were facking solid, most of them were unexpected and the ones I could predict, you had me in a position where they were impossible to avoid: too. Speaking of sexy, your ness did enough damage to my bowser so that my initial bowser combo on yoshi story was nullified. too good, man :)

Cow: As always, good matches. Though, throughout our entirety of playing finals matches at the bi-weeklies, that peach's castle counterpick was beyond my favorite. Your peach reads my jigs like a book, then punish her for even thinking about hitting you... you're the sole reason I can't stand fighting peaches, good **** man.

W&M Crew: I wasn't expecting so much competition from you guys. Your crew kept us on our toes to say the least, we just had the advantage of matchup experience. Can't wait to play you guys again in 2 weeks :)

Mashi: Way to represent HR, I'm sorry you couldn't stay for singles and that your partner took your last life in doubles :dizzy: Good **** with pretty much everyone you used, proficient doesn't quite seem to say enough, but don't think your tcc crew's gonna get to keep their money :p

Dean: ... sova yoshi = bane of w&m players. Hopefully, next time, you won't get 4-stocked by work in the morning :p No one's ever knocked you out, and thats frustrating as hell for us, man! Your weird-*** playing style confuses the hell out of everyone.

Shaeman: Doubles=too good. Spacing, timing, very accurate. We never played in singles, but we'll get around to that next time, keep that link strong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4HqsdbHOM

That is the only match worth watching, hahahahahahaha. <3 mindgame counterpicks.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
lmfao exactly! Dean's tumble makes Fox low tier, i.e. challenging hahaha. it's like my Peach who doesn't downsmash x_X

I'd like to see Shaeman vs. Mashi...actually I'd like to see you and your cousin at a SoVa smashfest =D it's always good to have new players, esp when they're actually GOOD.

I wanted to play you, but never got a chance after dean beat me!

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
a few things...

cut out the double posts, Tope whats the deal?

the last 2 pages belong in the CNU thread. true this thread is for everything sova, but lets give cnu some love so they can get a strong thread too eh?

also, whos free tue/wed? i need practice for teaxas this weekend. Ether? if you could spare some time?

Nino

Smash Rookie
I had fun. Wish I had a better partner. He said he was pro yet I 4-stocked him in casuals, and Im not even that good

CStick

Smash Lord
get all this crap out of O-NO's thread plsthnxbai

Otis: I'm free pretty much every night before you leave, so I'm down for the practice as well. I need to get back into shape for whenever the Head Rapers tourney is

Ether

Smash Ace
I was thinking of quitting smash, but sure enough, here I am on the boards...

Where's the nicorette gum for smash, eh? Oh, that's right. It's FFX-2.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i'm off work tuesday. so i'll stop by 4 a few.

ether- put that bad game down. u know exactly wut game i'm talking about.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Yo toasty see the new brawl character...Lucas?

do I smell a ness replacement?

I was thinking of quitting smash, but sure enough, here I am on the boards...

Where's the nicorette gum for smash, eh? Oh, that's right. It's FFX-2.
FFX-2 hell no try some MvC2 the only game able to keep up with the one named SSBM

Top Bottom