• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
this is kinda gay.
my moms being all whatever about it
cuz saturday is my birthday party.

PLZ RESCHEDULE FOR SUNDAY?
Then i can bring the rest of the crew

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
this is kinda gay.
my moms being all whatever about it
cuz saturday is my birthday party.

PLZ RESCHEDULE FOR SUNDAY?
Then i can bring the rest of the crew
Whats the problem? If it's your birthday, you should at least be able to make your own decisions about what happens on that day, tell her that you would really appreciate it if she let you come to our friendly tourney. :)

edit: Happy Birthday, btw :cool:

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
ill fox ditto, i dont like dittos mind you. ill do it though.

short hop spartan lasers? **** indeed!!! YEAH N!GGA!!!

as far as the CNU thing goes, i have to work saturday, but i can show untill around 9pm.
MOAR SQURTLE SQUAD ACTION TODAY!!!!!
5pm - 9pm

1 tv for smash unless someone brings another set up.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
gonna go to work early so we can assemble the Squirtle Squad. yeeeeeeeaaaaahhh

Also, today wil be the last day CDot can smash before he leaves, so if you want to play him, do it today. Otherwise, you are missing out son.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
omfg...okay, I hope I can do this...where would we be playyyiiinnng?
alright, my phone is dead. Jason, can you call BLKG, Dean, Ivar, Rahil...anyone? let them know details when you find them out. ****...I just realized, I won't have a car :( And I have work at 6. gahhhh. I'll see :(

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Newbie to the sova area looking for some smash around the are of Hampton University (VA BEACH, NEWPORT NEWS)

anyone around here?

i really need a better challenge... Im from the midwest... (as if that means anything..)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
**** mountain was too good last night. i still feel sorry 4 the noob who got gayzer'd in midair. rofl :laugh:

CStick

Smash Lord
Newbie to the sova area looking for some smash around the are of Hampton University (VA BEACH, NEWPORT NEWS)

anyone around here?

i really need a better challenge... Im from the midwest... (as if that means anything..)
read the address and show up today around 5ish. This isnt the most active week for us do to work and the release of **** mountain/Halo3

Ether

Smash Ace
Hmm, I could play...but I'm kinda busy these days....

But I owe it to CDot to send him up north with crazy training, so I'll try to get Lisa to go with me. ~_^

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman

anyone around here?

COME TO CNU ROUND 3! The info is a page or 2 back, but it's in the Newport News area and will have a strong showing. It'd be a great way to meet up with the locals :-)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
For everyone coming today, I outlined the parking zone and how to get to the correct place, here:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/gamegenie202/cnumap.jpg

Note:
-The Blue line is where you will be driving to; the red is where you'll be walking.
-The Blue line starts from Route 17 ( J Clyde Morris Blvd.)
-Yes, the round thing is a roundabout.

If you get lost/location-oblivious, my number is 757-404-8878. See you guys tonigyht :)

Correction!!!!

USE "PARKING LOT I", it's the adjacent parking lot designated for visitors.

CStick

Smash Lord
rof, it coulda been worse *coughpokefloatscough*

Unreal you are getting better though, but you needs to learn how to gay people on every stage, and how to read opponents so you stop getting hit by the most ridiculous **** :ohwell:

also, anyone up for smash/**** mountain/halo 3 tomorrow? I should be free the whole day

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
rof, it coulda been worse *coughpokefloatscough*

Unreal you are getting better though, but you needs to learn how to gay people on every stage, and how to read opponents so you stop getting hit by the most ridiculous **** :ohwell:

also, anyone up for smash/**** mountain/halo 3 tomorrow? I should be free the whole day
While I am slowly getting better ...I know I know. Before everyone graps their pitchforks and torches I know it was a fluke. It's kinda like that Toasty/Doll Battlefeild crap. Some wierd anomaly that happens for no well explained reason(okay Doll asleep/CStik not trying at first). Also CStick you must endure the harsh counterpicks of Sudowudo and the Acid, so we all can still learn.

All of this is true for everyone except Cory... I hate that guy :laugh:

And Otis. Can Master Chief and I still be fweinds? Vewy best Fweinds?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
S-Man and Schoolie Dee owned TEH teamzz.

Hope we can do it again some time ^_^

but plz have it an hour earlier so we can play in the singles.
protective parents r no fun -_-"

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
It's kinda like that Toasty/Doll Battlefeild crap. Some wierd anomaly that happens for no well explained reason(okay Doll asleep/CStik not trying at first)
whoa whoa whoa hey now...after the second stock when he was informed of the recording he sat up and seemed to not be playing retardedly [which is a nicer way of saying he was actually trying, which I doubt :(] and I still managed to hold my own [me winning was purely his misjudgement, thinking I'd die off of the side before he died off of the top]...I'm not saying I could necessarily beat Doll under normal circumstances. my point wasn't the stage shenanigans, I watched the match, a couple of the things he did and you did should have and shouldn't have hit, respectively.

but even so: you've DEFINITELY improved, so yeah I'm not saying you're garbage or anything :) just felt like being ultra defensive.

Also: Shaeman's Link and Crystalnite's Fox are d.amn good. props. Hopefully the next time we play I'll be ready >_> [yeah yeah I can john all I want about those being the first matches I played when I got there and my SPECTACULAR SDs, but that doesn't diminish what you guys did]

lastly: ODU VS. CNU has now expanded!!! I'm working on getting a suitable location, which I don't think will be an issue. BUT now William & Mary is joining the intercollegiate madness!!! looks like we'll have some epic crew battles ahead of us =D please plan on bringing multiple setups [tvs included please], as there will be a lot of non-crew people there and I'm sure they don't wanna just sit around and watch the ENTIRE time, also they'll be needed after crews are done

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19TH SON!!!

Top Bottom