• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Ah, well if y'all ride with me I'll just ask for $10 each. Just on the way. I'll cover the way back on my own.

We're probably going to leave really early Saturday, but I'm trying to get in contact with my dad to see if he wants to leave Friday. That way we all get a good rest before the actual tourney.

If y'all can't ride with me, I'm sure my dad wonldn't care if y'all followed us. We're probably going to just be following him the entire time anyway. He's got the GPS in his car...hehe....
Word!!
That works out great either way!
Im down for the friday thing aswell!
Gps rocks!

dobee

Smash Apprentice
kadaj can host. . .hes got his own apartment.

yeah im hosting his place out cuz i can do that.

And don didnt give me a time so i didn't come. . .

but yeah im down sometime this week.

rhan

Smash Hero
Colored text.

JWolf/Malco: We're leaving Saturday morning.... Due to my little brother having a "Meet and Greet" for football.... Yeah apparently it's pretty important.

We're probably going to leave 6-7am-ish.

In a new update: Shaden's a dickhole.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
:O <3 toast

unfortunately though ill have to decline. ive already bought 40+dollar tickets for movie music of john williams and tj's bday party is on the 26th so i wont be able to make it. sorries! but mucho thanks for arranging that ****, too cool

and if i had a car for school and it fell on a good weekend i would def go to TO5 =.= miss roadtripping

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
:O <3 toast

unfortunately though ill have to decline. ive already bought 40+dollar tickets for movie music of john williams and tj's bday party is on the 26th so i wont be able to make it. sorries! but mucho thanks for arranging that ****, too cool

and if i had a car for school and it fell on a good weekend i would def go to TO5 =.= miss roadtripping
awww oh wellz, understood :) that sounds ****ing amazing, though!

but dude..you'll be in SoVa. SoVa will want to come to TO5 [IT'S LABOR DAY WEEKEND, SON!]...ride with someone? <3<3<3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
not as amazing as watching joe cocker live. d4mn that ***** is old but still so incredible

and yea hoping we can arrange a trip for GA when the time comes (who'd be up for it?)

rhan

Smash Hero
TO5 is so tempting. I would love to go but I have to see when I start school back up. Even though it's labor day weekend, I'll need to be back home by that Sunday. And if I do happen to magically go to TO5, I'd rather fly. GA is such a long drive... plus I would be able to stay a little longer that Sunday.

It's still a little while off. I shouldn't try making plans for it as of now anyway.... hehe...

toasty

Smash Hero
ohhhh fuuuuck Kits I forgot to give your cube back! XD

When I see the boys at HERB I'll give them your cube :) Sound good?

Also: what's the status on getting those tickets sold? That concert is this weekend >_>

Also Also: my friend Chris Maule [should be in the same Facebook thread] has a couple friends interested in buying the extra tickets, so how many you got left? Text me, yo...

And thanks...that's what Chops said too [about the lasers], I just have too much fun with the way he moves XD It's also really easy to pick out which stuff works and doesn't when I use him in tourney [and esp when it's recorded]...the rest of the tourney I went Ness [btw...dude, the guy making the bracket runs the venue...meaning: he's not a smasher...meaning: Chops and I played first round of the tourney >_>]

anyway...I was puttin that lil Ness **** into all kinds of *****

rhan

Smash Hero
Note to self: MM's @ HERB2.

Boss = 2/3, $3 (YLink vs Mario)
Ace = 2/3, $3 (YLink vs)
FullMetal = 2/3, $3 (YLink vs)
Vilt = 2/3, $5 (Samus ditto)
BEHR = 2/3, $1 (YLink vs)
Twist = 2/3, $5 (Roy ditto)
Foxy = 2/3, $3(Any Character)
VaNz = 2/3, $3 (YLink ditto)
Lord Karn = 2/3, $3 (vs Sheik)
Stingers = 2/3, $1 (Any Character)
Dr. Neo = 2/3, $1 (vs Doc)
Dark Hart = 2/3 $2 (vs Samus)
Criosphinx = 2/3. ($1 YL V. Gdorf) ($2-3: Samus Ditto) ($1: YL v. My Marth or Falco)

I think I should stop..... Even though that Y.Link ditto is way over due....

Speed: Y.Link ditto, 2/3, $3
PCat: 2/3, $3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Oh wow shoutouts! Thanks for all the kind words guys and warm "welcome backs".

Herb2 really is tempting. I have no excuse not to go.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
toasty are you staying for sunday?

i wanna play with that baby of yours

toasty

Smash Hero
ew @ non-40 posts per page...I feel bad, esp in this thread, if you have to catch up a half hour's worth of posts by going through 3 pages >_>

also: LOL @ Boose, you should have endured the motha****in Trail of Tears then for all the nachos you've missed and will continue to miss out on.

Sorry homie :(

H4X are you not going to Saturday night or something? I'll be leaving NC some time in the afternoon on Sunday, provided that I'm awake.

Day 21 was interesting...I'm becoming more aware of how to continue the combo [which really boils down to doing ANY move with Falco XD] but in the name of efficiency for quicker kills instead of just racking up damage [because, like Falcon, even efficient combos with Falco look flashy ^_^]

As was always the problem with my Falco, I still have yet to embrace my identity as a Laser-type Pokemon :( [hah, sorry...RoM crew battle reference]

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
not too sure mr toast. im at the will of others seeing my cars broken. i wanna catch some melee action though. hopefully ill be arriving sometime saturday night.

plus, i heard something about nachos....

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan Ness Vs. YL MM

Pcat letz goez gahhhhh :(

could use the practice under pressure =D
How much?

there's no microwave on the premises, to my knowledge.

I'll have to make them not-during-the-event if there's one in the dining area of the hotel or something >_>
Me and S-Man was planning on bringing a Mircowave. Not because of your Nachos though. Lean pockets are effing amazing not to have at this. Plus that saves us a good meal or 2.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace

How much?

Me and S-Man was planning on bringing a Mircowave. Not because of your Nachos though. Lean pockets are effing amazing not to have at this. Plus that saves us a good meal or 2.
No joke. We're bringing a microwave to a smash event.
So no johns. Nachos. This is all i was looking forward to at HERB so u HAVE TO MAKE EM. Ive never had em.

toasty

Smash Hero
See S-man...now you've put me in a very difficult position. I have a good majority of the East Coast Smash community setting their sights on my nachos for HERB, so I'm bound by my nature to please them and to provide good foodz to the masses............................................but then that would bring you happiness.

And I don't know how I feel about that ;__;

...goooood **** @ bringing the microwave, though! I hope it has a power function...or I can't make my nachos en masse

@ the MM, I was kinda joking since you said you needed to stop and then CNU was like "lol Rhan mm" so I joined in XD

rhan

Smash Hero
I was serious on the MM... Even though you'll be my last MM next to Pyrostormer.

But things aren't looking good at the moment.... My car won't start.....

Top Bottom