• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry Im late but I had fun at slashs just like the weekend before it. Im pretty sure I played everyone that was there that day with my Ice Climbers. I still have to finish that lucas ditto with Toasty! Dont think I forgot!! Untill next time. :]

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Lol it does... Im just sayin... components would be better. But yeah i'll defintely bring all of that.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
You guys hype up R.O.B waaaaaaayyy too much. Yes he's good, but **** you act like he's unbeatable.
Somebody done lied to you, manz. The guy's a moooooonster maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

How many people from Newport News are going to this shindig?
Who wants to bring CNU for a nominal fee? If you guys just pay $5 for each CNU person you drive there, not only can you say you drove up with the dominant crew, but you'd also have the honor, nay, the privilege of our company.:bigthumbu

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
just wondering about the parking situation thing. if i park at the mall garage, how far is the walk to gusto's? haha j/w.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
@ Mashi

it's really not that far, though google map directions are for driving so showing that it's like 300 feet is misleading since that's the distance from the mall walk-in entrance and the entrance of Gusto's. I don't know how long it takes to walk from whatever garage you park at to the main walk in entrance, but that should give you a better idea.

@ Otis: text me a time when it's okay to come by tonight and pick up the equipment :) If you're not there, tell whoever is there what stuff I can take. Also, would you happen to know where my Adidas Yankees duffle bag is??? I kinda need it >_> Thanks a lot man

toasty

Smash Hero
I won't have time for matches unfortunately, because we all know what happens when toasty says "i can stay for 15 minutes"....45 minutes pass X_X and I've got tons of **** to do tonight =/ I'll get off work at 5:30, be there hopefully by 5:45. Just whatever TV I'm taking, have that ready or whatever and we'll load it in my car. PM me a number to reach you at in case **** happens since your phone isn't working. I'm also taking my cube and my llittle *** tv so if you could make sure the remote is handy, that'd be great. Oh and just a reminder: I need my duffle bag in case it isn't in the same place it's been since December haha

thanks a lot man, this'll be a huge help ^_^

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
OK, I'm coming tomorrow with my TV, Wii, Brawl (JPN), component cables (official Nintendo ones), and I'll be at O-NO's on Sunday, and I'll probably go to Slash's on Saturday.

I've also been working on my Melee game, which I'm sure isn't properly up-to-par yet, but yeah, I want to give it a go and maybe get some advice. I'll also be bringing a few people to the Gusto's tournament.

So, I'll see you guys there, should be a fun weekend. Thanks to all who are hosting.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
hopefully it will be the only copr of melee in the place...lolz...refer to toasty's tourney thread for threats...

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Possible scratch on the setup for tomorrow. If we come, then it's because we crammed 6 people into a sedan without room for a tv; the wii is still possible.

So we show up when, 11:30?

toasty

Smash Hero
if you have equipment to set up, yes, 11-11:30

EDIT: I will have a full Melee setup and using my Brown Magic, I declare that one room at Slash's be exclusively Melee until the demand dies out [thus, there shall be one room of only Melee.] At the very least: one setup. ^_^

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
if you have equipment to set up, yes, 11-11:30

EDIT: I will have a full Melee setup and using my Brown Magic, I declare that one room at Slash's be exclusively Melee until the demand dies out [thus, there shall be one room of only Melee.] At the very least: one setup. ^_^
like slash's first one haha i requested a one melee room setup. i stayed there for good 7hrs. hahahahhaha.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Who ended up winning the tourney yesterday? I wish I could have played for real, but I had things more important than smash to take care of. Hopefully the finals were interesting.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Thunderdome shoutouts, maybe?

Caboose: Good ****! Mega close, but you pulled it off. GC/DC combo=bite to lava ****? I suppose we'll get some matches in sometime this week? Maybe.

O-NO: Double was insanely hilarious, even though we tied for dead last, my friend. Haha. I know exactly what I'm doing. *Results in loss of stock* "I've logged, maybe, 3 minutes of play time with Luigi." lolls. Jiu Jitsu Puff for the win. Get about another hour of play time and we'll take teams.

Zion: Good **** on getting immensly better at the game in just a few hours. Buy it son. You will **** the ****.

Slash: Why did you try to dupe me out of money? :[ I wish we would have gotten some matches in. Thanks for the fest though. Good ****.

Toasty: We'll eventually get those G&W dittos. Eventually. I also want to get your ROB.

7: I'm going to start playing more so I can have something resembling competition when I play you.

Koorii: That goes for you too.

Riku: Decent matches, next time we'll drop like 5 dollars on a set. You're going to lose money, broseph.

All in all, I had a lot of fun. I played some kids I didn't know, and lost a dollar because Brawl screws up my melee game. I yelled at my Melee Marth when I realized you couldn't air dodge more that once. Epic failz.

Till next time!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
just wanna say i came late to toasty's tourny didnt have time to stay long enoug to enter slashes BUT i did have alot of play time with alot of the guys that were in the tourny it was alot of fun i would give shoutz 2 every 1 i played but that would take up alot of space so ill just name a few.

Isaiah & Marlin- Had alot of good matches with u guys

Mashi-same 2 u and thanks 4 telling me how 2 mortar slide without hitting the person

toasty- didnt get 2 play u last nite but hey it happens sometimes

Caboose- Those were some close matches o yea "wario warft kills without the warft WTF? lol"

WhoDat- nice matches sorry your girl wouldnt let me play u for that hat lol j/k

Kuku & SpeedYoshi- had some fun matches

???- sorry dude i forgot to ask your name we did some mario ditto's at Gusto's

Famus- U dont deserve a shout out i play u all the time lol

and to SoVA as a whole i enjoy coming out 2 play u all

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Our ride was bumming out lol.
We didnt make it to anything on saturday, and today we made o-no's and stayed for about 3 hours!
but gg's tho.

but i think the pizza was more enjoyable than the brawling.

Top Bottom