• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

araknophobik

Smash Master
AznChefii said:
yes now that the tourney is on the 18th imma probably gonna come for sure =]
lmfao it never siezes to fail. For every SB tourny thread, there's a post from azenchefi that says "ima probably make it to this one"...and so far he's 0 in 3 :chuckle:

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha trey would 3 stock anyone in your crew and i beat u too luigi and the last matches were hella close your lucky we couldnt play more and even if i played u first in crew battle luigi ud be done i cqant wait till sb now lol

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
haha trey would 3 stock anyone in your crew and i beat u too luigi and the last matches were hella close your lucky we couldnt play more and even if i played u first in crew battle luigi ud be done i cqant wait till sb now lol
I can make joe mad and change it back, lol, but I wont. Gotta give new yorkers some spending money, right? DSF, better bring me back a statue of liberty souvenier!

araknophobik

Smash Master
Zenith said:
Change it back Fabian. To the cookie monster.
****ing luigi, i can't even find the cookie monster one anymore. I think they got rid of it and like, i was the last one to have it.

So until the cookie monster returns, ima use this gumba one because the mighty malva uses it as well

Zenith

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
****ing luigi, i can't even find the cookie monster one anymore. I think they got rid of it and like, i was the last one to have it.
What makes you think that???lol

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
why did you guys change this to the 18th? the biweekly is on the 18th. please reschedule back to the 25 or a later date~

25th wouldnt be a bad idea also, it'll give other players a chance to win instead of the big guns in Socal

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
sephirothken said:
why did you guys change this to the 18th? the biweekly is on the 18th. please reschedule back to the 25 or a later date~

25th wouldnt be a bad idea also, it'll give other players a chance to win instead of the big guns in Socal

I saw this coming.

Well luigi, its a rock and a hard place now.

Lest see how intelligent you are. Even Ken wants me to win money

araknophobik

Smash Master
Pat, i thought you wanted it moved to the 18th so that way you could lose to my ***** DSF and ****. I saw this one coming too. I personally dont mind it on the 25th...if the brackets are set up right...even i could get 3rd lol

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
awwwwwwwwwwwwww the 18th! XD my friend Brandon aka Nemarpott already took his day off on the 18th because i was telling him it was going to be held then........... he hasnt been into tourneys lately because of work ,and this is a big chance for him...........his really good and he just wants to play some smash!!! and i do aswell XDDD so the 18th! for my nigggga brandons!!!!!!!
oh and aswell as alhambra im giving them a ride........So thats like 5 people

araknophobik

Smash Master
Broken Fox said:
How about tournaments on both the 18th... AND the 25th!!!!

One at the gym. . . and the other at Luigi's :)
sounds like alot of effort and energy...its hard enough throwing 1 and feeling tired as hell, that ***** luigi takes a siesta all sunday.

yo is the little one showing up tomorow? he talks way too much trash...

Zenith

Smash Ace
Broken Fox said:
How about tournaments on both the 18th... AND the 25th!!!!

One at the gym. . . and the other at Luigi's :)
Thats just kinda too muuch for Luigi. Right now.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
mmmmm 25th too good and brandon is going dsf lol too good man fabian im sry but u wont get 3rd no matter what lol still a lot of good pplz even if it was on the 25th i got this XD

Zenith

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
haha look eznjay, this guy talking for luigi...yo zenith im sure luigi can talk for himself
Well what took him so long. I'm f***ing bored over here.

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
yo what up ppl? If this tourney is on the 18th then I'll be happy. Even though it kinda sucks that there is a biweekly scheduled the same day...

But still the 25 is bad for me and I wont be able to make that. I'm tryin to get back into smash. Apparently there are too many goooood smashers now.

Btw if anyone is having any smash tourneys or what not in March, im off of work from march 5 to 25th w/ paid Vacation time so Im gonna be tryin to smash that whole time

Hopefully I see ya on the 18th

---Don Wak Pop

araknophobik

Smash Master
Evilnemesis said:
You not teaming up with Joe? I'll go with you if you want. I'm not gonna be able to give Jamal a ride, so I don't have a partner either.
you told him already? tell that foo to supply some bullet proof vests next time we roll through into compton

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
nooooooooo 18th you dirt BAGS.
parents weekend at my school then------:(
you better host another 1 luigi.....

Top Bottom