• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
sb tourney in a gym too good XD luigi fabian mm crews mm??????????????? XDxdXDxdXDxdxXD

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
man dude change your avatar i keep thinking your isai lol and i dont even have too go marth we can mm my falco on your main fabian 5 to 15 XDXDXDXD

araknophobik

Smash Master
EzynJAY said:
man dude change your avatar i keep thinking your isai lol and i dont even have too go marth we can mm my falco on your main fabian 5 to 15 XDXDXDXD
***** i am isai...of socal lol
the list goes as this
isai
silent spectre
me
that clod zero hoe is gonna be beneath me and everyone gonna see it this saturday.

ill diddo your falcon. I too was having a bad day at atul's, how the hell did Pat beat me is anyone's guess...i should've been slapped for that.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
***** i am isai...of socal lol
the list goes as this
isai
silent spectre
me
that clod zero hoe is gonna be beneath me and everyone gonna see it this saturday.

ill diddo your falcon. I too was having a bad day at atul's, how the hell did Pat beat me is anyone's guess...i should've been slapped for that.

Fabian, 10 dollar mm Falcon ditto

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao Pat your cocky as hell, 5 and its a deal.
i want my rematch

as for the falco ditto, too late notice to pick up that foo
but why dont you falco ditto luigi? i heard he's looking for some more money

but yeah joe 2$ mm you v me?

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
SOMEBODY MM ME!!!

all cept for dsf :chuckle: lol

BTW, can someone provide me with a ride :(
I'll provide with GA$ MONEY n FOOD if someome picks me up PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (and i'm not cheap with gas) :urg:

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be my first tournament after almost 2 years so any additional rules for this tournament?
So basically I pay $5's because I wanna do singles (bring my own controller) and then sign up for the fights inside? By , the way Im referred to as my screename right? Just asking for info...

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
stuntcuum3571 said:
PB, 5 dollas, Marth v Falco
Wanna counter pick me eh :dizzy: Sure why not, I can give it a shot.
Wutz your real name so I can call u out when I get there, since alot of smashers seem to be in the rocker/punker/skater genre and can't really tell them apart :rotfl:

Wolf™

Smash Rookie
MrPBody said:
Not your Peach :psycho: lol
and iunno bout 25$ yo, lil too risky lol. unless its my falco on ur falcon :p
lol i'll think about the falco vs my falcon, but idk about $25 for that, we'll see..

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
MrPBody said:
Wanna counter pick me eh :dizzy: Sure why not, I can give it a shot.
Wutz your real name so I can call u out when I get there, since alot of smashers seem to be in the rocker/punker/skater genre and can't really tell them apart :rotfl:
My name is Pat. You will know me, ill be wearing all Ecko. I am the marth you eliminated last SB. I got 7th

mio

Smash Ace
I'll be going to this tournament with my friend Levi. We'll be entering as a pair and alone. I don't know how good competition is out there... but we've done pretty well locally. Hopefully we can do well in this one and take home some prize money.

I look forward to having a good time at this thing and meeting all of you.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Cloudlockhart said:
This is going to be my first tournament after almost 2 years so any additional rules for this tournament?
So basically I pay $5's because I wanna do singles (bring my own controller) and then sign up for the fights inside? By , the way Im referred to as my screename right? Just asking for info...
Well, it's 5 dollars to actually get inside the venue. Those 5 dollars are going towards renting out the venue. Once you're inside, you sign up with someone else and pay your 5 dollars for singles and/or 10 dollars per team. That money will go towards the pot for first, second, and third place finishers in each tournament.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yea nice example gay **** lol that didnt happen luigi just wants too feel better about himself lol XD

Zenith

Smash Ace
D***it. My freakin save is corupted so I can't practice.
Can anybody help, I'm f***in pissed off as a mutha f***a.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
I hope crews won't start any later than 7:00 cuz mFk is gunna be missing their counter picker.

Loma Linda Crew Update:
Found a mario player with mad skill. No newb either, he's been knowing about the advanced techs and everything and is good at using them right, but he's got Nick Panic Syndrome that keeps him from playing well consistantly.

I hope that I'll be able to take him and the Little One so we can have some good subs for crews.

mFk's Ideal Crew:
Luigi
Andre(new dude)/Fabian [depends on whos better]
Jamal
John(Lil' One)
David

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Broken Fox said:
I hope crews won't start any later than 7:00 cuz mFk is gunna be missing their counter picker.

Loma Linda Crew Update:
Found a mario player with mad skill. No newb either, he's been knowing about the advanced techs and everything and is good at using them right, but he's got Nick Panic Syndrome that keeps him from playing well consistantly.

I hope that I'll be able to take him and the Little One so we can have some good subs for crews.

mFk's Ideal Crew:
Luigi
Andre(new dude)/Fabian [depends on whos better]
Jamal
John(Lil' One)
David
Is that order of skill?

Top Bottom