• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
jabreezy is many things, but he is no pushover.

Fabo, you still have a ways to go.

BTW, Luigi, im still waitin to see how "Beastin" you are. We have a 10 dollar MM, Marth v Falco, if you remember correctly... and if MfK is so sure of you, They would have no problem lending you the money.

Especially since your gunna get it back...twofold........Right????

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** son its on now luigi lets mm again next time we play 3 bux XD

Zenith

Smash Ace
Bigtreydawg said:
Just cause you're the Super Sayan of n00bs does not mean you can beat Sadistic's Samus. Also, Peach is the owner of all things Falcon
SS of n00bs, I'm about to take that spot. Fabian you better work your way up *****, cause I got better all of the sudden, and I need to do is test this new skill of n00b.

What's the deal with the new Avatar???

araknophobik

Smash Master
Zenith said:
What's the deal with the new Avatar???
luigi came over and changed it to this gay bear

yo joe, i wouldn't mind a money match, i mean if that random guy beat you...
ok that was a low blow i know, but yeah 2$ sounds good? lol

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
haha fabian that "random guy" is named adam and smashes with me and my bro often-----he plays pretty basic but hes good at it, he would take you i think.
but joe u can take him, stop bein so lazzzzzy. maybe it was the stairs?? hahaha

next tourney i will not play horrible like i did this time, pat you will get a better match, my win was luck (and trey too, who was rockin my shiek with his peach in a friendly).
im thinkin of doin that claremont ish once every 2 or 3 weeks, woudl ppl b able to come (its great practice IMO)?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha dude i gladly mm that guy since he got up out of his chair shouting cuz he won the first match id play him again my falco would of 3 stocked him but i didint care so i jus played marth and he foward smashed watever i jus played bad and didnt care that day u guys will see next tourney

Zenith

Smash Ace
Alright, I couldn't wait till the 25th anyways.
So Luigi will I be able to see your WHOLE crew, and do you guys plan to win?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
araknophobik said:
luigi came over and changed it to this gay bear

yo joe, i wouldn't mind a money match, i mean if that random guy beat you...
ok that was a low blow i know, but yeah 2$ sounds good? lol
wtf *****, you better changed that **** back. That bear gives me a good laugh everytime I look at it

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
jabreezy is many things, but he is no pushover.

Fabo, you still have a ways to go.

BTW, Luigi, im still waitin to see how "Beastin" you are. We have a 10 dollar MM, Marth v Falco, if you remember correctly... and if MfK is so sure of you, They would have no problem lending you the money.

Especially since your gunna get it back...twofold........Right????
Fabian, money?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol foo im broke right now. And i dont work this sat. cuz of my parents aniversary. You better hope i have a gig next saturday, and am able to rush back in my tight little mariachi pants to spot you the money. But yes, i am confident in you...but better yet why dont you ask that ***** the man jamal yo to spot us the money since his *** hasn't paid us back

Zenith

Smash Ace
Man f*** the bear and f*** DK. Your Avatar was OK as it was.
Don't sit there and tweak wit it.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
araknophobik said:
lol foo im broke right now. And i dont work this sat. cuz of my parents aniversary. You better hope i have a gig next saturday, and am able to rush back in my tight little mariachi pants to spot you the money. But yes, i am confident in you...but better yet why dont you ask that ***** the man jamal yo to spot us the money since his *** hasn't paid us back
Tell your dad you have a better career in playing smash than mariachi. Work something out *****.

AND SWITCH BACK TO THAT BEAR!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

araknophobik

Smash Master
Evilnemesis said:
Tell your dad you have a better career in playing smash than mariachi.

AND SWITCH BACK TO THAT BEAR!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
lol naw mariachi is good money and i actually have a better career in that, but pro gamer does sound like a possibility while in college, study and bum off of games. See you at mlg next year *****?

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
man, you SB kids are cool. Nice, funny, hospitable, great taste in music....

But the intelligence level must be questioned, huh Joe?

OH, and atul, Id come if you started having Biweeklies. TRey and Jabreezy would,too

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah atul, luigi and I would too. I dont know about making them a tourny...being that the number isn't that much (6 teams? lol) i mean if you made it a bi/tri weekly smashfest, luigi and I would be done. Its too much fun chilling with you guys there in claremont. And now we know how to get there without getting lost

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
man, you SB kids are cool. Nice, funny, hospitable, great taste in music....

But the intelligence level must be questioned, huh Joe?

OH, and atul, Id come if you started having Biweeklies. TRey and Jabreezy would,too
*****, I got me a 4.0 this semester. I'm a ****en genius. And Fabian would be lost without me.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Evilnemesis said:
*****, I got me a 4.0 this semester. I'm a ****en genius. And Fabian would be lost without me.
ahaha you speak as though i cheat off of you. ***** who has more ap class's? i dont care who's gpa is higher remember that 6 on the essay? i outwrote you ***** with your own quotes.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Well. . . now that the tourney's on the 18th, how about a smashfest on the 25th?

No pros...
Lotsa money matches...
Lotsa crew battles...
No driveby's...(hopefully)

Sound ok?

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
genius? time to get owned-
1560 SAT
12 APs, got a 5 on 10 of them
valedictorian.
wait is that bragging...?

araknophobik

Smash Master
Basikutha said:
genius? time to get owned-
1560 SAT
12 APs, got a 5 on 10 of them
valedictorian.
wait is that bragging...?
luigi got OWNED lmao

dude i dont even try to brag, so this has to be aimed at luigi. how the hell you take that many ap class's though? i've barely managed to squeez in 6 and thats cuz i speak spanish lol. But yeah thats bragging like a mother ****er, i aint even gonna argue with you cuz i want some oil in the future :chuckle: god ****...that was rasist lol

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
I am telling you that AP classes dont equal intelligence. It is a reflection of natural aptitude and hardwork. SAT scores are a lil better, but they test memory just as much as problem solving.

Neither judge a persons ability to solve abstract problems. Neither can gauges at what rate one can solve a problem. Neither involve lateral thinking. Neither are an IQ test

Also, you all seem like a bunch of nerds, arguing over who is more intelligent. But I give maaaad props to atul, **** near perfect score

araknophobik

Smash Master
stuntcuum3571 said:
I am telling you that AP classes dont equal intelligence. It is a reflection of natural aptitude and hardwork. SAT scores are a lil better, but they test memory just as much as problem solving.

Neither judge a persons ability to solve abstract problems. Neither can gauges at what rate one can solve a problem. Neither involve lateral thinking. Neither are an IQ test

Also, you all seem like a bunch of nerds, arguing over who is more intelligent. But I give maaaad props to atul, **** near perfect score
wow Pat, i couldn't of put it better myself. I find it funny how all those stuck up ****ers in my class's think they are better than me because they have like 4.0s and i knocking around a lower gpa, but in reality i will make it further in life than those people because the min they leave school they will not know what to do and dun dun DUN.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i know some1 who got a perfect score on SAT last year and he didn't get accepted in uc haha. I wodner why

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
tsk tsk tsk. Everyone always confuses knowledge and intelligence.
pat i agree,most test dont mean **** but memory and ap doesnt mean your smarter i look at knowledge and intelligence completly differently for example luigi could have a 4.0 and me a 2.0 but who knows more in life and about life and **** i do XD too good

and as for crew battles BcE ***** done thats all i have to say

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
luigi lets crew battle 20 bux bce against mfk orz any other crew wanna mm XD
Hmph...

Crew Simulator

Luigi vs J -----> Luigi 2 stock remaining
Luigi vs Jabreezy----->Jabreezy 2 stock left
Fabian vs Jabreezy---->Fabian 1 stock remaining
Fabian vs Trey--------->Trey 4 Stock Remaining
Jamal vs Trey--------->Jamal 1 stock left
Jamal vs Pat----------->Pat 4 stock remaining
David vs Pat----------->Pat 3 stock remaining

hmph, doesn't look good

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha thats the worst simulator ever luigi u wouldnt 2 stock me buddy sry to say and i would 3 stock anyone else in your crew

Top Bottom