• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
aight, hopefully we get more games going on soon. how long you planning on being in korea?

dave has got at least another 10 months or so and i'll be here indefinitely. let me know what your plans are, *****

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dang ed, out after one year? i'm guessing you didn't love Korea lol.

let us know how you plan to spend the last few weeks ya got. we gotta get some games in!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
this saturday is a no go, i have a LOT of stuff to do before i move out to my new place.

sunday i am available to smash though.

ed, let's hit up some places before you leave. we still got some time.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
details pls

ed lmk if u wana pregame so ray dont raep u as hard
u can crash saturday but fysa im hella smoked and gtg turn early with efmb trainup and a job that dont involve shamming like u faggits

aloha friday biitches

sent from my island in outer space

Shinku

Smash Champion
heres the thing ray. im really trying to go clubbing this weekend. and i cant go alone with a korean who knows the places cuz i stand out like sore american thumb. so, i know someone who will take me clubbin in sinchan but hes gets off at sunday at 5 pm. so, in otherwords its interfering with our smash plans. cheaa, throw me a freaking bone here scotty

indie_dave

Smash Ace
tomorrow/sunday good for me from late morning onwards at my place.

today/saturday no word on whats going on yet that windows closing i got stuff to do

sent from my mars rover

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
so ed, what's up with your plans for the rest of your time here? sundays are the best days for meeting up for me personally. my saturdays are getting booked like crazy

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah my bad man. i REALLY wanted to check out this club in hongdae. but man these korean girls are impossible.

if sundays are smash days then thats fine. i should be go but ill let yall know if anything comes up

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
haha what happened with the girls in hongdae?

i'll update my schedule as time goes on. dave's been pretty good with hosting lately, S-Tier style.

Shinku

Smash Champion
the girls are very different to what im use to back in the states, so i gotta learn to change my game up, daigo umehara style

so yeah, will see what comes up

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
the girls are very different to what im use to back in the states, so i gotta learn to change my game up, daigo umehara style

so yeah, will see what comes up
yea, it's probably that you're an ugly mofo american with no melee skills. other than that, you're probably legit

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
time to update. sorry fellas, i've been busy because I'm moving to a new place in Seoul and I have a new job to take care of. ironically, dave's been a champ with hosting and his base has some delicious friggin burgers.

ed, lemme know when you can play. post when you can. and you don't wanna play marcus again, he ***** you so hard last time there was blood on the floor.

-update 1-
i'll be in seoul by May 17th. i'll be busy moving and packing, and i also had to deposit 20,000 bucks into my new place so i'm transitioning right now. sunday is probably my best day to play or host.

-update 2-
dave will be busy with work for a couple weeks and possibly might move to pyeongtek in the near future. i don't know all the details, so i'll let dave post the info.

-update 3-
ed will be leaving in june, so if dave moves to pyeongtek, i'll once again be the only smash available in Seoul :(. Believe me when I say, this sucks. we need more players for this old friggin game. it's a shame, we had a good run last summer and fall. Let's try to meet up fellas as much as we can before everything changes.

Shinku

Smash Champion
so dave called me and he wants to get something saturday. i think he might be calling you too ray. so we shall see

it sure is troublesome setting up smash things with just 3 people left lmao

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i won't host for this weekend, sorry guys. i just moved in and there's no way my place is ready. give me 1-2 weeks and i'll host as often as i can. i also have a new job starting monday so i have a few things to take care of.

my location is konkuk university or 건대입구 which is a much better location for me personally. it's a better residential area, the apt is nicer, and my view is mad sexy.

as for saturday, i'm down to play around 5pm at dave's. that is actually good for me bc I have a lot of errands to take care of in the morning

Shinku

Smash Champion
alright so daves place a 5 pm??? ok then all set. ill leave casey like 2 or 3

unless dave is cool with me coming earlier i dont mind. matter of fact dave if your not reading this i can either text or call ya *****

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
my place is completely settled in right now. i got a helluva view yo. any weekend, i'm down to play. i'll be saving up for a little while so i'll be staying in. let me know what will happen.

i know dave will be busy until the end of june, so if ed or anyone else who knows how to play smash in korea(0.00000 smashers), hit me up!

Top Bottom