• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

myl197

Smash Apprentice
sup everyone! Been a while, huh? I flew in last Sunday and will be in korea until January 27 or 28. I got stuff going on all over this weekend so this weekend's no good for me.. If anyone's available to play during the week or next weekend, I'd be 10000% down to play though.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
wow dave, way to pick every time frame that brett, ed, marcus, and me can't come AFTER we post. GG's.

ok, no games until next week i guess. marcus, i'll give you a call later.

Shinku

Smash Champion
wwo dave seriously dude. thats ****ed up man. i seriously want to play and do something and so does my roomate.

honestly i dont really care about melee, just tired of being on base these past two months and havent gone out much

lets see if we can get something going. i got a four day weekend, so i can play sat - tues at anytime

your gay dave

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, my cell phone doesn't have any money left on it, but I can still recieve stuff. I can skype you back though or post here.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Friday afternoon
Saturday anytime
No Sunday
If not, see you guys February 2012.
....... gg's.

ed, monday is probably the best night for me. i have to start my supplementary classes next week, so i'll be busy tuesday night. monday is the best night for me. hopefully marcus will be free then.

brett, what's your skype id? i'm raychun3

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I have a ton of errands to do today before I leave. Wish I could've gotten one more fest in, but oh well.

Anyways, it was fun knowing you all. Take it easy.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Stuff

Won't be the same without you brah. I'll be in Guri for dinner lmk if you're still there

Everybody else -- how much interest in a Sunday night STD? I'm contemplating the idea

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
safe travels brett. hope everything goes ok and enjoy the time off, dude.

___

i'm avaiable then, but please be a little more specific dave. location? time frame? you should call or text ed personally too just in case.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas!

Brett, safe travels buddy find a rich oil baroness to pay off your school loans lol

@everybody else, tonight's family thing went late as they do, i'm just getting in now. I'm expecting tomorrow's to go late too. Are you all willing to STD at my place even though I'll be in around midnight or so? Most places on-post will close for holiday, if you're planning to be on-post during the day, Ed.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
honestly dave, you're doing a terrible job trying to set up a smashfest. you flipflopped on scheduling a bunch of times and you don't consider anyone else's ****ing schedules but your own. i just got in, and i read this ****ing bull****. ridiculous.

ed has to travel for 2-3 hours to get to you, which incidentally is another army base which has a bunch of **** closed on Christmas sunday. i have work at 9 am on monday. are you ****ing stupid or just naturally a *****???

ed, you can go ahead and play with dave who apparently got his *** handed to him by brett's, who is actually a brawl player. dave's melee skill is about as useful as **** on a nun. i'm done with this nonsense.

way to kill melee in south korea, dave. you deserve a ****ing medal

Shinku

Smash Champion
honestly dave, you're doing a terrible job trying to set up a smashfest. you flipflopped on scheduling a bunch of times and you don't consider anyone else's ****ing schedules but your own. i just got in, and i read this ****ing bull****. ridiculous.

ed has to travel for 2-3 hours to get to you, which incidentally is another army base which has a bunch of **** closed on Christmas sunday. i have work at 9 am on monday. are you ****ing stupid or just naturally a *****???

ed, you can go ahead and play with dave who apparently got his *** handed to him by brett's, who is actually a brawl player. dave's melee skill is about as useful as **** on a nun. i'm done with this nonsense.

way to kill melee in south korea, dave. you deserve a ****ing medal
im eating a corn dog and reading this. and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. i almost choked on there :smirk:

edit: its not really a fest without a bunch of people so umm yeah idk if i should go or not

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Ed, would you be interested in doing January 3rd? I go to WLC in January. I'm traveling until then, but I do have 1 free day. I think it's during your long weekend too.

I guess we can ask my wife once we know if it's locked in with you or not.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Whats the best times for you? When do you have to report back and stuff?

You know what's coming next right, the disclaimer for mama:
Schedules pending Ed and my report times.
I'll be in the office for the morning.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave, set up times and a date that you know you can play on, then let us adjust accordingly. if you're hosting, then let us work around it. if you can't play, then ****ing say so and make a time you can.

FYI, i'm not pissed bc we didn't get to smash. i'm pissed cuz you set up 3 different times NO ONE could ****ing play at and then switched it again. i know we're buds dave, but you're making it a lot harder for the rest of us. if you can't play, then we'll understand. just ****ing say it.

on a lighter note, marcus is really good now. he pretty much ***** all my chars except for sheik. our sets were pretty intense. ed, i think you better start watching some 2007 m2k vids to warm up. marcus is coming for you!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
by the way ed, if we both have a free weekend you CAN sleep over after smash. but if it's during the week, it can't happen bc of work. weekends---for sure.

marcus will be here all of jan so hopefully we finally get to play.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
whoa whoa, i didn't quite say i'm free THIS weekend. it's new years dude. i'm not pulling a dave, but schedule-wise didn't say THIS weekend. i just played with marcus yesterday and i don't have a 4day weekend.

let me talk to marcus and see when he's free. dave is more than welcome too. as an added note, i've never set up a smashfest in my time in korea that i've cancelled myself. it's always been other people johning out and trying to fit more into their schedule than they can.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
there's no way i'll be playing next tuesday with the extra classes i have.

i'm available next monday or next weekend. ed, this weekend does not look good for me.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i'm available to host on monday night. i can start playing at 7:30 that night. hopefully ed and marcus can make it out. otherwise, lets try to aim for next weekend.

Shinku

Smash Champion
can i crash lol. i only ask cuz metro closes like 1030 ish and i dont wanna miss my last train.

im assuming you wont be able to let me so i guess well have to aim for another time

btw im fuggin drunk typign this

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
2:30-3:00 is the latest i can play. any later and i'm going to get ***** by work. dave, you can come play but i know you're a ***** so you won't make the trip to my place. just saying.

ed, marcus, and i are set to play. i cannot house, not this early in the week. i'm pushing almost 45 hours of work, and sleep is really important to me right now.

let's see who is the best in korea!

Shinku

Smash Champion
im the best in fighting games, i cuz i play mahvel, street fighter and smash. therefore to inui logic i win

marcus called me, ill be meeting up with him to pre game. itll be a warm up cuz im rusty as ****.

also, dave's a homo

Top Bottom