• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

indie_dave

Smash Ace
@ed
mp's are gearing up to change that thing, which shall not be named, to 0100-0500 even on non-workdays
;_________;

@marcus
uhhhh when do you get back?

@ray
baby, i miss you let's make up

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
well, last night was hilarious. we learned quite a bit.

-ed is rusty as ****. what a scrub. you went from chosen one to frozen one. ed was ranked #1 for like a week. then he just got rollled by me and marcus. sad stuff.

-marcus got better. he's just pretty good right now. however, he is so unorthodox isn't not even funny. marcus, if you wanna make the leap to improve, you have to cover your weaknesses a little better. go to more tournies.

-i beat marcus in our pool tourney, but we had to do a tie break with my sheik vs his marth. i 2-0ed him for the most part, but it's ok. marcus has the potential to overcome it.

-my spacies are rusty, and i'm not sure what my best 2ndary is right now. we'll have to see now.

let's play again soon, fellas. peace.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey at least i beat his sheik with my fox

screw you guys, i dont play this game and i did pretty damn well, fuggin *******

hope we can get another thing going soon, not so freaking late

hadouken

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
ed, you need to sleep over and train with me. we're both rusty but the difference is that you suck a lot. dave and brett probably could beat you now.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
this weekend does not look good, and i'm getting a really sore throat so im probably going to take it easy for a few days. i pretty much lost my voice right now.

good news and bad news time.

bad news: the next available time is monday for me. the following weekend is possible, but i'll be going to Chicago on the 21st. I'll be there for a week.

good news: my 2 extra classes are cancelled for tuesday, which means i start work at 3:00pm on tuesday instead of 10:30am. Ed, you can stay the night on monday if you want. However, I would STRONGLY prefer if Marcus was there too. Dave is invited as well.

let me know what's up fellas.

myl197

Smash Apprentice
hey I got your text ray. Also, thanks for the advice. As of now, I can make Monday but I'll let u know if something comes up. If Ed and Dave can make it, I'd love a doubles session cuz I haven't done them in forever.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Official Smash time & date:

Monday the 9th 7:30pm -- 4am at my place in Pyeongchon. If dave comes, someone(dave or marcus) please bring an extra setup. I have 2 tvs and we can play doubles or singles.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lets see, since i can crash that be sweet, i gotta wait if my vacation gets approved, but if it does, i should be able to come threw.

further details when i find out.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
last call for smash for me this month:

a few hours in the afternoon on Sunday. can play till maybe midnight since i have class at 9am next day.

OR

all night on monday night. i would like this one more, since my extra intensive classes are winding down. i have work at 4 pm on tuesday.

i leave for my vacation in the US on the 21st, so no smash until i get back in Feb. i will be playing in Chicago, but i would like to play marcus before he leaves.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
let's do monday then. ed, let me know if you can make it. dave, you can come but just text us if you're going to come. not if you're going to flip flop or some ****.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
gg's marcus, i hope you have a good birthday and let us know when you'll be back.

won't be able to play until Feb so take care guys. i'll learn as much as i can back in the states and bring the **** harder than ever. peace

myl197

Smash Apprentice
gg's to you too ray. I'll be back probably during summer and if not summer, next winter? If anyone is down to play, let me know though cuz I'm still gonna be in korea til the 27th of this month.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
wow, i leave for a few days and everyone dies.

so i got ***** in the US. man i suck. i need some training: ed, buy a friggin copy of melee you SF f4ggot.

ps: bought a copy of brawl but i need to unlock chars

Shinku

Smash Champion
i might if i could find a copy of the fame here in korea. im sure id have more like in the states.

but really, i honestly just dont care about melee anymore man, sorry :)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
what about brawl? can i convince you to play that? LOL

on a serious note, my schedule is pretty free right now since my classes are back to normal. hit me up fellas.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i would try and say lets get something planned but looks like ill be busy playing soja boy for a few weeks.

if brawl was a real person id put rat poison in his coffee

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
by the way dave are you still studying Korean for your job? didn't you have a test to take at some point?

honestly, you're pretty unreliable for smash. i'd rather study Korean with you if you have the time. i have until April 14th to study. What about you?

Shinku

Smash Champion
i honestly wish i could just get back into the scene but, for one. korea has a dead scene. plus im just into other fighters. street fighter x tekken is coming so umm yeah. johns i know

Shinku

Smash Champion
props for you guys keeping it alive. and i do mean that. plus marcus keeps increasing and coming back every now and then.

maybe ill join yall one day

Top Bottom