• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Smashers

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hi daniel zaman here. i actually have moved back to florida for a small amount of time. i dont have a game cube or wii, or a copy of smash. but i would love to know where any smash fests are held around if any exist anymore. i still want to play this game so bad, but i havent been on here in forever. so if any one wants to smash i will drive to where ever you are and play with you if you have a set up.

i wont **** you

and im half decent at this game so we will have fun together.

if any one is grass friendly i can bring some...."buds" with me :p

any way. some one please hit me up its been to long since i have played this game, and there is no escaping the addiction we all share with this wonderful god given game.

my number is 678-860-0461

i have a car. i go to PBCC in the gardens.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
nicaboy- i didnt get your call? hmmm today was a hectic day so i may have missed it, just try again when ever you have a chance. i live in palm beach gardens not miami gardens.

obsidiotic- lets smash bro. where in west palm do you live? i can drive

Obsidiotic

Smash Cadet
nicaboy- i didnt get your call? hmmm today was a hectic day so i may have missed it, just try again when ever you have a chance. i live in palm beach gardens not miami gardens.

obsidiotic- lets smash bro. where in west palm do you live? i can drive
I"m in wellington about 5-10 minutes from the mall if u wanna play but I think I might be going to a tournament this saturday (might) but if not then ya we should def play i got a big screen for Smash xD and maybe some of my friends will show up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol o ok. Btw I met you zaemen if you remember(which I doubt) at get four stocked four in columbis ga. You probably remember marsfool though since I belive he is in your pool. Anyway come play melee at zp sometime

Top Bottom