• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL SMASH FESTS

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lex: thanks for the props.

I have mad respect because not only are you a monster, you're like a grown man and you're only 14. very mature.

I should be ashamed of myself because lex is a bigger man than me, i still act immature and get angry sometimes.

which is probably why i still dont get alot of respect for my skills even though I am actually good now.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Xif don't cry about Johnny wave dash backwards and fsmashing you 8 times! i dont want to see you have an aneurysm!

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
By far the funniest thing about that night was Riot continually saying "...oh, no, im not contagious; im taking antibiotics..." as he sneezes on people. Haha.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I almost forgot why I stopped comming on the boards, than I see this topic and remember. Everyone's got issues with someone else over matches. I hate it. I'll understand when it comes to tourniments, and what not. But friendlies at a fest, thats childish. A ton of things can happen in friendlies that dont happen in tournies, cause more often than not, people will play more reckless. So theres a greater chance of something weird/good happening, and if so, let it pass.

WD to fsmash, or smashing mindgames or UpB spam with bowser is nothing to be upset about. And in the end, who cares if you can beat XIF's bowser, cause in the end, it's just Bowser :p Thats more of a match for fun, not skill IMO.

Anyways, If im lucky I can come out of retirement at Mav's tourny. If not, I guess I'll see ya'all sometime in winter break.

Peace.
P.S. Plz dont kill each other anymore.

~Seibrik~SayBrick~****Brick~SayPrick~David~

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I almost forgot why I stopped comming on the boards, than I see this topic and remember. Everyone's got issues with someone else over matches. I hate it. I'll understand when it comes to tourniments, and what not. But friendlies at a fest, thats childish. A ton of things can happen in friendlies that dont happen in tournies, cause more often than not, people will play more reckless. So theres a greater chance of something weird/good happening, and if so, let it pass.

WD to fsmash, or smashing mindgames or UpB spam with bowser is nothing to be upset about. And in the end, who cares if you can beat XIF's bowser, cause in the end, it's just Bowser :p Thats more of a match for fun, not skill IMO.

Anyways, If im lucky I can come out of retirement at Mav's tourny. If not, I guess I'll see ya'all sometime in winter break.

Peace.
P.S. Plz dont kill each other anymore.

~Seibrik~SayBrick~****Brick~SayPrick~David~
shut up seibrik you down's syndrome green mario

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
well exarch said peach player spam and i miss random crew battles so take this. XIF what was the point of that enormus post

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Woops, sry forgot to add any possibly green mario clone insults you could throw at me. Thx for the headsup.
SEIBRIKKKKKKKKKK DONT BE A HOMO
my ness owns you all

Even XIF!

/Random un-backed up **** talk
not me, remember teams! falcon owns yer blue balls >_> <_<

well exarch said peach player spam and i miss random crew battles so take this. XIF what was the point of that enormus post
Yo, crew battles are seriously too much fun. I hope the ones from Gainesville come out soon.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
not me, remember teams! falcon owns yer blue balls >_> <_<
Bah, jumping in the way of Ness' up b is banned in tourneys so you cheated! I'm just nice enough not to turn you into the tourney coordinator you n00b! :psycho:

Peachtress

Smash Ace
lex: thanks for the props.

I have mad respect because not only are you a monster, you're like a grown man and you're only 14. very mature.

I should be ashamed of myself because lex is a bigger man than me, i still act immature and get angry sometimes.

which is probably why i still dont get alot of respect for my skills even though I am actually good now.
:). This made me smile, lol. I thought I wasn't THAT mature.

EDIT: Riot got me utterly ill.

ALSO, if he ever decides to check the boards:

P3T3

Smash Cadet
I told you, they didnt get recorded, all I got were a bunch of matches of Manko playing the manhandlers.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
they should have worked... the teams tape I kept got everything recorded.

(did you rewind?) :p

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
omg lex i love you the sig its just....so ....so tasty like lex himself hmmm
lex.....bbq....while hes making sigs...uhmmmm Mark Foley style lusting

EDIT: yea so....how do i get the sig to to uh....work...

Edit34: nevermind i got it im good

P3T3

Smash Cadet
Yea i rewinded both tapes and they both only had random matches of n00bs(jk) playing.

vortexgamecenter.com

Smash Rookie
Smash Nights are on again tonight but things are gonna be a little different, from tonight forward there will be a small $2.00 entrance fee and that will include pizza.

Thanks,
The Vortex.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Not sure there will be that big a crowd tonight, not because of the 2 dollar charge, that's very reasonable if pizza is involved, but XIF is holding a big smashfest in Weston.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
omg lex i love you the sig its just....so ....so tasty like lex himself hmmm
lex.....bbq....while hes making sigs...uhmmmm Mark Foley style lusting

EDIT: yea so....how do i get the sig to to uh....work...

Edit34: nevermind i got it im good
Lol, No prob. Anyone else want a sig. These are exclusive, btw, no noboby can get these.

:)

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
dag florida isnt big enough for 2 ganondorf players to have a sig sorry. lex his sig better be a big inflated picture of that Burger King guy and thats it

Top Bottom