• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL SMASH FESTS

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
THIS IS GAWES

sorry for the double post forgot i wasn't signed on

hmm... so i'm in west palm beach (gardens i think?) anyway i would like to come if there are some badasses going, if not, $8 and no prize = no go =/ but is anyone from around here going to xif's and wants to give me and daniel zaman a ride, could somebody just tell me the players that are active in this are ( no i don't really feel like looking at the florida locator because i don't really understand the area anyway so it won't help :) ).

Let me know cuties <3

-GA

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
holy crap i didnt know there were any tounaments in PBC aside from school tounies. now i wont have to drive for 4 hours just to go to a tourny

Sighrax

Smash Lord
hahahahaha next thinks he can play captain falcon!!!!! gg too bad im going to beat it with my SAMUS. REVERSAL OF FORTUNE NEXTYPOO.

I'll see if I'm going after work tonight. I'll give GAWes a call.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
hahahahaha next thinks he can play captain falcon!!!!! gg too bad im going to beat it with my SAMUS. REVERSAL OF FORTUNE NEXTYPOO.

I'll see if I'm going after work tonight. I'll give GAWes a call.
omg your so gay which is why im going there tonight specifically to make out with you

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
is anyone going there tonight. I want to own up some south fla noobs.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
I think i may try to go on friday, but no offence........vortex needs more tvs!1:chuckle: soooo, if i bring one, will they ley me in for free.? i played like 4 matches the whole time and i waited for a while to get there and went through alot of **** to get there. but overall i liked that place alot. sighrax owns me.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
well, i have a really small tv, and.... if i do bring my tv, ill bring a dvd recorder for some MMs or what ever, any thing any one wants to be shown in some sort of montage im thinking about making

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
So Nexus reopened?

I might go to Vortex tonight, but considering my record, i dunno... -_-

Who else will be there?

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
whos going tonight? im going to try to go. but if i do i may need a ride back
if anyones up to it. sooooo yea i live in palm beach gardens.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Nexus tonight. Does anyone want to MM?
Yes, unfortunately Nexus closed and is due to re-open sometime in Jan-Feb in the Boynton Beach Mall. As for who's going....id say the usual plus some extra faces. Lex, Lime-depression, perhaps Next, Doodah, a little culinary action maybe, possibly Sighrax, and im picking up Doppleganger from Hollywood so it should be a nice night of smash.

And Nafix if you know Nexus i should know you do you usually go by that tag name?

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
....id say the usual plus some extra faces. Lex, Lime-depression, perhaps Next, Doodah, a little culinary action maybe, possibly Sighrax, and im picking up Doppleganger from Hollywood so it should be a nice night of smash.
Dam. Am i really that unrecognized?

Ill be there. =\

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
hey the first post with all the info isnt working on my comp. can anyone give me the cost and address? also is this tourny style or just alot of people who go to play, and how many people usually attend?

Top Bottom