• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL SMASH FESTS

P3T3

Smash Cadet
Nah I still have my sig tommy made me, its just on my other account.

Thanks tho lexy poo.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
hey doodah why didnt you go to dodge ball on saturday? and yo you going to vortex and/or Subzero on friday i want to play your crap *** foxxx for practice *** nug

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friends are probably going. (finally) If XIF goes i wanna play his boozer...

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
Just checking, but it's still free if you byoc, right? I haven't been before, and I don't want to show up and find out that i was suppossed to bring money.

Linguini

Smash Master
aight so id like ganon thunder stomping/ owning (any character preferably sheik) and paste the fat guys face from my sig on ganons face.
thanks lol

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
haha im just kidding but your obsession with the fat guy in the BK hat has to stop, Ganon is more manly than that

vortexgamecenter.com

Smash Rookie
Hey we are gonna be at it again tonight $2.00 smash till 4am, We have added more seating and another plasma tv hope to see you out @ The Vortex tonight.
Feel free to bring more cubes and copies of smash. if enough people show we will be ordering pizza aswell.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Won't be making it tonight fellas. Movies with a girl > Smash with guys :X

Also, plasma that lags or no ._.

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friends will be there.

EDIT: Actually, I can't go, but two of my friends will show up.

Freakdomination

Smash Rookie
Free pizza tonight @ 8 so get to The Vortex early, when its gone its gone. Also feel free to bring extra copies of smash and more cubes.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
will this be going on like... all round, because im coming down for my winter break will it be on the fridays within december 19 and jan 7? florida is reallly good at smash i love you guys....(im originaly from fla so i have lots of pride for you guys) yay!!!11!1eleven

Freakdomination

Smash Rookie
will this be going on like... all round, because im coming down for my winter break will it be on the fridays within december 19 and jan 7? florida is reallly good at smash i love you guys....(im originaly from fla so i have lots of pride for you guys) yay!!!11!1eleven
Yes it will, every friday.

Top Bottom