• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL lets go to winterfest/ how do we get there thread!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok honestly me and roy really wanna go. Its been a hot min since I been to a major and their really fun. I want to test myself as well. This thread can be used to arrange trasportaion to orlando,houising arrangements, and anything pretaining to the tourney. I will start with myself... I need a ride and roy does to. So for one who plans to go? Second who is driving? Thrid how to you guys plan on being housed? And lastly the expenes of the trip.

I will organize this thread when things get in order. Im hoping for a car pool of some sort and to have everyone from sfl melee community who wants to go get there. Discuss!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We'll have our money match there. ;o
Ok your on.
u just need to dedicate 3.5 hours of driving with a break halfway... in addition to finding housing, well have fun with that part
Ya Orlando aint really that far thank god. Actualy they have a deal on the housing where its like $60 a day. If you split that between 5-6 people its only around 30 dollars for the weekend. This is why I thought I make a thread about so we as a community can talk about and stuff.

bring shiz and speedn please..i mean pretty plese
Lol like I have the authority to decide that:laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Step 1: Find somebody with a car.
Step 2: Pitch in for gas/hotel room.
Step 3: Get other people to do the same, so it's a full car.
Step 4: ?????
Step 5: Winterfest

Top Bottom