• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Souper Smash Round 5 SORRY ABOUT UNANNOUNCED CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULE, & VENUE CHANGE

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Due to the small amount of entrants, unannounced cancellation, then impromptu change of TOs to MDZ and DD, and then a new unannounced venue, we only had 6 entrants. So we played Round Robin and changed everything that was ever announced to actually happen today.

Payouts were as follows:

1. Spife - $6.00
2. MOP - $0
3. MattDotZeb - $0
4. Improbable -$0
5. DarkDragoon - $0
6. Yedi

Honorable Mentions -
AOI - $0.

GG's all. Sorry I didn't get word out about it sooner, otherwise more people might have been able to join the fun.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Shout outs:
Spife - GOOD **** DUDE. Way to **** everyone. Mad pro.
MOP - Feels good maaaannnnn.
MattDotZeb - Hands of Death were the real victors here.
Improbable - Legit though you handle the Sheik match-up really well.
DarkDragoon - GOOD **** PLACING TOP 5. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.
Yedi - Wow get *****.
AOI - Too bad you left early. You probably would have won.
Terranoia - Stupid ginger. How about you stick around and enter next time?

THANKS FOR COMING EVERYONE! LETS DO IT AGAIN REAL SOON!
For name search purposes:
Banks Darc Dazwa Thorn Th0rn Bobby Billy Dylan Dustin Maine
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
man i really need to step up my game

ill get you guys next time!

also im pretty sure i was 1-2 vs improbable

spife: good **** beating matt, srsly. also our set was really close, yu did some crazy **** in it. weak reverse bair to run off fair. wtf?
matt: holy****ingetraped by spife
mop: my timing for countering your approaches were really off. like every time i saw the approach, i wud attack to late and youd be able to sheild in time, i really gotta work on that match up more. fun stuff tho, yu got better
improbable: wow i really need to stop running into your fsmashes lol. also got alot better, its pretty cool to see
nick: get money and **** *****es. or have the ***** get you money llolol jk heather
heather: whats really good, i hope you remember the best in the world training last night. thanks for not entering today, after such a crazy smash training session none of us wud have been able to come close to beating your pikachu
aoi: roll through wpi more, yu only live 20 mins away

puriti

Smash Rookie
nick: get money and **** *****es. or have the ***** get you money llolol jk heather
heather: whats really good, i hope you remember the best in the world training last night. thanks for not entering today, after such a crazy smash training session none of us wud have been able to come close to beating your pikachu
OH YEAH, HE OWES ME A DOLLAR NOW. <-- He almost got away with that. I'LL HAVE TO MAKE HIM MY OWN TAB.

And totally, I just need to make sure all of us aren't in the right state of mind and then I can pwn everyone haha. I WILL DESTROY ALL WITH PIKACHU'S MIGHTY THUNDER .:bee:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wait what

i thought this was just rescheduled

LOL finding this tournament must've taken some nicolas cage national treasure skills, congratulations to anyone who showed up.

Top Bottom