• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Soulda Tech'd It!" (Melee) Grand Rapids MI 11/8/08

soap

Smash Hero
ima ima ima break em out real bad

it was real bad.

this thing looks fun btw, please dont tell me there are a ****load of falcons up in MI, anyways doesnt matter anymore cuz ima fronzle em...real bad.

o and just read last page, jimmy johns is nasty fyi, jus go to subway like a normal person

aquteen

Smash Ace

it was real bad.

this thing looks fun btw, please dont tell me there are a ****load of falcons up in MI, anyways doesnt matter anymore cuz ima fronzle em...real bad.

o and just read last page, jimmy johns is nasty fyi, jus go to subway like a normal person
why you scared of the falcon or something

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl. i like subway more because of the condiments your offered. i dont know how you can blind taste that really <_<...just me i guess <_<.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....you go ahead and eat your meat and cheese sandwich.....ill get what i pay for.

Epok

Smash Ace
JJ BLT. simple yet effective. besides bacon it top teir. Ya know what... F*** that, bacon is god tier any sandwich with bacon beats anyother sandwich period.

Oh btw Grandlan does overnighters on Friday would anybody be interested in doing that like a bi weekly smash fest or monthly torunamnet like that? we could even alternate brawl and melee. It would be from 10pm to 10 am. what do you think??

soap

Smash Hero
Don't forget Big C represents Quiznos. We almost settled this once in a stip mall that had ALL THREE next to each other in Barrington (i think) but it never happened.
if we are throwing in those expensive sub places; Penn Station beats all of them, but they dont have em everywhere i dunno if they have those in INdiana/illinois

Rat

Smash Lord
F yes. Bi-weeklies every other friday night!

Um... does Craig allow drinking at grandlan? Because then there could be some crazy shinanigans.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i will be making a journey from the circle city up to this. i would've been up sooner but my work schedule is crazy. i haven't played melee since i moved so i expect to get wrecked.

alcoady

Smash Ace
OOOOOOOAAAAAAHH YEEAAAAH!!!
good **** i rise, bring some peeps w/ ya
i don't know if you know the kishes, but if you do see if you can get some of the old school smashers up here.

Epok

Smash Ace
F yes. Bi-weeklies every other friday night!

Um... does Craig allow drinking at grandlan? Because then there could be some crazy shinanigans.
Well. If it were Craig working he might, and i mean might not mind. But he wont be workin there it would be the store owner and another guy. So no on the boose.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
"Flandy joins thread"

The only Melee tournaments are over 2 hours away from me T_T
The only Brawl tournaments are over 2 hours away from me :(

Anyone know how far this is from South Bend? Mapquest says 2 hours, but it doesn't seem like it should be that far... If it's not a bad drive I will come.
I made it in 90 minutes flat one time but I was pretty much doing 90 the whole way

south bend people need to come to this
Al you just want everyone to come... As they should!

you know what, this has completely changed my mind about brawl. This single video has made me realize "brawl > melee".

oh and thanks for coming to a thread in MI, h8'n, and then leaving. you seem like a cool guy

bff? :)
God+Mad Sarcasm+ Humor to the max=BigAl

JJ BLT. simple yet effective. besides bacon it top teir. Ya know what... F*** that, bacon is god tier any sandwich with bacon beats anyother sandwich period.

Oh btw Grandlan does overnighters on Friday would anybody be interested in doing that like a bi weekly smash fest or monthly torunamnet like that? we could even alternate brawl and melee. It would be from 10pm to 10 am. what do you think??
I agree on the bacon. I work at Arby's and Bacon needs to go on every sandwich.

I'd bet I could get my room mates to go to the Friday night overnighter. I also like the idea of Melee and Brawl.

Well. If it were Craig working he might, and i mean might not mind. But he wont be workin there it would be the store owner and another guy. So no on the boose.
D4MN It!

Epok

Smash Ace
well i gotta work out a price with grand lan im gonna try to keep it relativly cheap maybe an increase if you want intenet as well.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman

it was real bad.

false. JJ is top tier.

Top Bottom