• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTW #1: Real People

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
It's perfectly fine with me. I'll go change the rules right now. Unless most of you have already finished your sigs, you could make it again if you prefer the new size limit.
TBH, I dont' really have a restriction on sizes. As long as the sig doesn't take up a huge space like 800x400, it doesn't really matter for me.

plural

Smash Journeyman
It's perfectly fine with me. I'll go change the rules right now. Unless most of you have already finished your sigs, you could make it again if you prefer the new size limit.
TBH, I dont' really have a restriction on sizes. As long as the sig doesn't take up a huge space like 800x400, it doesn't really matter for me.
if youve already finished, it would still fit.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
At the level most of you guys are at, all I see bigger sigs leading to is more blank uninteresting space.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, but I don´t care, I like 400 x 140, so ima use 400 x 140 - objections could be interesting, but I´ll ignore them completely and utterly.

Roller

Smash Legend
I think there should be a defined cap on size, just bigger than what you had initially listed.

And Sgt.Wikez was right in saying it would probably be in our best interest to make smaller sigs. (most of us)

plural

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with ekoix...there's no point being too limiting. give everyone some more freedom.

plural

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that really works..

I'm not sure, just try to follow the theme. if you think that showing a silhouette is a good representation of a real person, then go ahead.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
No, because then it´s not really a person, it´s a silhouette\ vector. A

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to all! ^_^

BTW, I hope the next SOTW is Brawl. It'll come eventually, ya know? : P

Roller

Smash Legend
Good luck to all! ^_^

BTW, I hope the next SOTW is Brawl. It'll come eventually, ya know? : P
I'd like to see Square Enix, or more specifically Kingdom Hearts or one of the final fantasies.

And wait, can it be a vector or no? 'cause the vector would still be the real person...

plural

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see Square Enix, or more specifically Kingdom Hearts or one of the final fantasies.

And wait, can it be a vector or no? 'cause the vector would still be the real person...
thats like a sketched picture of a real person. I don't think so...:confused:

plural

Smash Journeyman
ok, sheesh, just try to follow the theme, its not some sort of strict rule with defined lines.

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry Waltz (and my partner Unicorn3) I wont be able to do my entry for this week due to virus spam popping up every 10 seconds. It pisses me off to no end and can't work with it...

plural

Smash Journeyman
I just have one thing to say:

Why teams? Whatever happened to flying it solo? Teams is nice, but maybe have an OPTION of doing it? Like, to people can collab on an entry, but also i'd provide the opportunity to enter alone, as well.

Just saying.
I'm pretty sure you can. I'm alone atm...

A_man13

Smash Master
Waltz, I'm sorry but I'm not going to enter this week. I don't have any expirience with human sigs and I'm really tired of sig makig from all of the requests.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Waltz, I'm sorry but I'm not going to enter this week. I don't have any expirience with human sigs and I'm really tired of sig makig from all of the requests.
It's cool, I've been in quite a slump lately myself.

Top Bottom