• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS! (Stacks on Stacks!) Burlington, NC. Feb. 27 UPDATED VENUE LOCATION!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Just realized this is on a friday.

soo i probably cant come.

and Keith that is a great song.

BEHR

Smash Hero
ohh oops your right haha.

so i might actually make this. haha

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
A smash tourney in Burlington!

Wish I could be there.
Your avatar is beast. You must be EMMA WATSON'S BOYFRIEND.

What if I was Kristen Stewart's boyfriend... who should be more jealous?

Seriously I have no idea. They are both in a relationship with me so I don't really care.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh BEHR, i'm not sure if i can give you a ride to this or not. kinda up in the air. my car has four (me ashley, a friend of hers, and Dshep) i'll think about putting 5 in, but i'm honestly not sure yet.

BEHR

Smash Hero
oh BEHR, i'm not sure if i can give you a ride to this or not. kinda up in the air. my car has four (me ashley, a friend of hers, and Dshep) i'll think about putting 5 in, but i'm honestly not sure yet.
its cool. ill find a ride dont worry.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
It has come to my attention that not one but TWO of my roommates aren't going to be able to make rent. Needless to say, I'M PISSED because that means the rest of us are going to have to pay their share, which means that I can't go to Burlington this weekend because I don't need to spend any extra money. Sorry guys. I'll see you at HERB.

And THAT'S A ****ING PROMISE

Top Bottom