• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry for crashing Smashboards. I'm Zipzo. I played the release build demo of Smash 4. AMA!

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Ridley should be playable still. I do not care, Dark Pit seriously should not have been in unless he was unique, as well as Dr. Mario. :/ My two cents.

matrix_001

Smash Rookie
From Zipzo's twitter: "I took a big risk on my informants info and I was wrong. I wanted Mewtwo badly, trust me. I didn't lie, I was lied to. Can't apologize enuf."

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Please keep discussion on asking Zipzo questions about what's confirmed to be in the game, not what was thought to be.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Who wasn't duped by some rumor this Smash Bros development cycle? Maybe it was a little ill advised to say something when you had folks' attention, but it's really not a big deal. The internet is way too serious about video games and way not serious about real problems in the world. Don't let the teenagers and neckbeards bother you.

I like your stream, dude.

Who handles the best with the circle pad?

Last edited:
Top Bottom