• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
you can just lynch funnier, if he is town, I will to strictly saying
"I told you so"

i am wrong I'll take the L, but the outcome probably would have been the same if we lynched Z anyways

ExLight

Smash Lord
by leaving the bomb around we'll have a 0% chance of hitting town during C2 and C3, and a 50% of hitting scum in C4

if we lynch Z25 that will increase it to 75% chance of hitting town during C2, 66% during C3, and 50% during C4

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
why the **** you keep insisting on that
we all already agreed that outing the bomb is bad for town

the bomb gives us a 3rd attempt to hit scum but can also hurt town, and hitting them is the only thing that can cause scum to win and even thought you already pointed out it yourself you keep poking that
so, like, if you truly believe anyone is the bomb you should keep the thoughts to yourself :smash:
Hi aren’t you the dude who outed the cop oh yeah you are

yes I’ve given up attempting to contribute in favor of posting random nonsense

ExLight

Smash Lord
by leaving the bomb around we'll have a 0% chance of hitting town during C2 and C3, and a 50% of hitting scum in C4

if we lynch Z25 that will increase it to 75% chance of hitting town during C2, 66% during C3, and 50% during C4
Wiisp Wiisp , hi, please, can you talk to me

ExLight

Smash Lord
Vote: Funnier

I'm not going to let someone screw town over not caring to hear for 5 min

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am not doing this for mechanical reasons. I'm doing this to do the hard work of finding the second scum, and then just auto lynch Z to victory.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
idk whats to talk about
like I have no idea why you are so scared of the bomb killing town, given you believe the wolves have to strictly killing in the confirmed, and by that time we are in f3?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I am not doing this for mechanical reasons. I'm doing this to do the hard work of finding the second scum, and then just auto lynch Z to victory.
and whats stopping us from lynching Z, and doing that tomorrow?

no idea why I have to fight so hard to lynch a wolf

ExLight

Smash Lord
idk whats to talk about
like I have no idea why you are so scared of the bomb killing town, given you believe the wolves have to strictly killing in the confirmed, and by that time we are in f3?
BOMB KILLING TOWN REMOVES ONE OF OUR DAY PHASES
WE CAN ONLY MISLYNCH ONCE IF BOMB KILLS TOWN

ExLight

Smash Lord
Zen being alive today, and not tomorrow.
we need him alive until D4
because N2 will be Xivii, and N3 kill will be either you or Pythag
if you or Pythag are the bomb then we need Z25 alive to not hit town

we need to kill Z25 D4

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
BUT GOD FORBID I HAVE A NULL ON THEM
It's just that it makes sense to lynch the scummer over a null is all. I do think we can just blitzkrieg this with a Funnier > Rax > Ex lynch order at this point.

I haven't taken the time to try and understand Exes math, but I trust that it's optimal. If not lynch Z gives an extra lynch, it's the way to go.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's nice to have one head always posting and the other always reading. Yet it's funny when both heads are always posting, it causes confusing and chaos.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Funnier, why did you scumread me this phase? What changed? Why have you never mentioned me in that manner in Day 1?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
so the reason you want to keep Z alive, is in the case that we lynch the bomb, they have a set target, instead of someone at random, in the case they arent around to claim before being lynched, or change it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will say, there is nothing wrong with trying to use the hunter optimally.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean, we either just lynch the second wolf, or end up in f3 anyways
we should not be lynching people before they claim anyways

Wiisp

Smash Lord
w/e this is weird
vote: funner
and this all gets circumvented if the bomb doesn't lock their shot on Z25

ExLight

Smash Lord
so the reason you want to keep Z alive, is in the case that we lynch the bomb, they have a set target, instead of someone at random, in the case they arent around to claim before being lynched, or change it?
kinda, yes, this + the chance one of the town confs is the bomb and might be nightkilled N3

I don't know how I feel about the bomb claiming now that Ran is cleared, though
I think it turns both the scenario a) and b) into 50%s so I'm not sure if it matters anymore, but I'll think about it

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I mean, we either just lynch the second wolf, or end up in f3 anyways
we should not be lynching people before they claim anyways
He said he was ok with dying. I'm taking that as vt claim. If he's hunter, he ought to be on Z anyhow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also hunter isn't even a bomb. It activates if the hunter has the right target. Like a bomb that needs to be correct about their own choice before actually exploding.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
7/2 lynch town 6-2, then 5-2
if we dont lynch either the bomb or a wolf on day 3, we lose, unless they hit the bomb in the night

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A bomb kills whoever targets it. Hunter is more complicated. Let's just say it's a weak bomb.

Top Bottom