• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mamboo - Thanks for Playing
Lore - Thanks for Playing

Doop - Thanks for hosting!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Time for tuna fish sandwiches. Now I'm glad the thread was going slow as the game was on because I was focusing on PSO2 a lot.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Ex - Well, I'm glad you are town. I didn't really have much besides you were starting to feel genuine Day 2, and the quote from Zen was holding me at bay for some time but if Rax didn't flip scum I'd be pulling my hair trying to reconsider your slot. I think you should work on your reasoning a bit, that pythag vote wasn't great. The lack of connection to Z was not all your fault, but you should respond to things about you or weird things like that happen. It's why you see me respond to UP, I have to show town my thought process and why I did a thing.
HE WAS TALKING **** TO ME AND NOT ADMITTING TO BE SCUMREADING ME
lmao notes taken tho

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not just activity, but lack of proactive voting and desire to solve.
The solving would come with posting more imo but proactive voting is a good point.
I do think if Seer isn't able to guarantee that they are hidden, outting D1 is a good strategy

I mean with regard to illegitimately clearing Ran. The fake wolf check is par for the course. As Wisp said, never give up! Had you fought back, I would have had to retract.
I mean I thought about it, but every game I’ve seen something similar happen, the town would just lynch whoever was fake read here.

So I really didn’t think it would make a difference. I’ll think about it if there’s a next time though

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
I didn't really think I needed to, but like if this got into day 5 after we killed Z25, then I would surely do the work I needed to, but like I reread this game a bunch and everything just pointed to Raxxel

I work too much, and I am in too many games, so it was hard to just focus on this game alone

+ like, you literally laid out everything I thought about Raxxel anyways, all I would have done is just rehash the same thoughts

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't think I can be arsed to do shout outs. I don't think I'm gonna be singing a lot of praises.

I kind of feel like the moral of this game is just 'don't give up'.

Last edited:

ExLight

Smash Lord
ExLight ExLight
you like DR, so I like you lol
nice :bulbacute:

why was everyone townreading me D2 onwards tho
I had so many poor life choices D1
this legit felt like the weirdest thing ever
people usually never townread me, with me messing up D1 there was no reason for me to have survived for so long lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The solving would come with posting more imo but proactive voting is a good point
The problem is that solving should be there from the get go. A player improving their play shouldn't really factor into a read too much because alignment doesn't change.

I work too much, and I am in too many games, so it was hard to just focus on this game alone

+ like, you literally laid out everything I thought about Raxxel anyways, all I would have done is just rehash the same thoughts
Fair, that's why I only play one game. I try to play in one mafia game at a time, but sometimes I end up in more. Also fair that I laid it all out though.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
nice :bulbacute:

why was everyone townreading me D2 onwards tho
I had so many poor life choices D1
this legit felt like the weirdest thing ever
people usually never townread me, with me messing up D1 there was no reason for me to have survived for so long lol
It's this thing called 'playing mafia' you should try it sometime. :shades:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The fact that Z is proposing an if Ex town, then pythag scum scenario indicates that Z was aware that Ex would flip town, as he's setting up a potential route to scumread pythag in the future.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yet funnier being there yesterday helped you stay alive sorry Funnier. :smash:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty rough game for scum, I did like popping in to read this game every now and then. Y'all had a lot of activity which was great and it was especially cool to see the folks who came from off-site to play this game.

I wonder how this would have turned out if Xivii's Seer claim was challenged D1 with a CC from scum? It's usually how I see Werewolf games play out, at least in person. Not sure how it is with this setup in particular but at least, Seer claiming D1 seems a nobrainer for long-term town success.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s funny you post this because I actually wanted pythag alive in endgame

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome to Mafia Paradise. I hope y'all enjoy your stay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary: It was Ex. He was a null, felt like a safe kill. If not him funnier.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
who were you gonna lynch then? I'm sure Pythag wouldn't kill me
There was a part of me thinking you were gonna big brain kill UP and win the game was wolf.

Tbh if rax didn’t flip scum I had no clue where I was gonna go. You/Wiisp were the only I could think of.

Top Bottom