• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sony is Once Again Taking the Lead in Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yup, totally on the cutting edge of game design. Just look at their new controller.

It's nice to see that Sony's thinking outside of the box, here. No more of the same old same old from them.

Yup.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
why is there a blue tumor protruding from the right remote

also yeah it's more innovative because no wires

obv :048::012:

onri in nihoun

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I figured Sony already had the lead and this just lengthened it.

But what do I know, I don't play video games anymore, only melee.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
It's just the wiimote and nunchuk, but wireless(which can already be done) and black.

Good Job, Sony. BS of the year. Unless the Prince of Persia movie fails.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
They could've just upgraded the SIXAXIS for more motion sensing control.

Lulz, but a lot of games w/ this control will also be Dualshock 3 compatible. Maybe Sony's can succeed at a better rate than Nintendo's Wii.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And then NINTENDO happened and they're behind again. Just wait until e3. I bet Nintendo is gonna laugh and be like "Oh? The wii? That's old news compared to what we now call the TRUE REVOLUTION" *curtain spreads* "Yes! That's right! YOU ARE THE GAME! THE GAME! With technology built within the Nintendo laboratories, We have created the piece that will seperate mind from body. You can MMO like never before!!!"

.hack finally! Thank you god. . . I mean, Nintendo.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I hate motion control so much. The fact that this is a shameless Wimote rip-off is hilarious, but it saddens me that this ridiculous fad is continuing and even expanding.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I hate motion control so much. The fact that this is a shameless Wimote rip-off is hilarious, but it saddens me that this ridiculous fad is continuing and even expanding.
Its stuff like this that I disagree with completely.

There is nothing wrong with motion control in games. Its an added input to make games more fun, and it works. As a game developer, I hope this fad expands and continues to grow since I see the potential in it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That train is in motion.

Relevant to the topic.

Laijin is trollin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom