• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonics at Apex (Pool/Mothers Day Johns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL, ****ing MalcomM was the only All Sonic to make it out of pools, and he had to go.

Good **** though Ophelia/Kai.

Oh, any steak matches/ friendlies with any other Sonic Mains? =o?

And Yeah, we saw you coming close to working that Marth.
ROFL!!

I didnt watch all his matches, but I didnt see malcolm play sonic at all during his pool. he didnt play sonic in any friendlys that I saw either except when he was playing other sonic mains.

Malcolm goes more wario every tourney I see him.
but his wario and my lucario were ****** in random teams matches.
we should team at test your might five if I go
malcolms sonic also lost to chibos rob. that dude is legit.

i didnt play ophy, but i played kai a couple times, and his diddy was really good.
I lost a ton of matches that weekend, and i felt like I was getting dominated, but seemingly everyone I lost to I got down to last stock. including dojo. so i must have done sonething right. If you took all my SDs out of my sonic at apex, I would have.
Gotten into brackets
made a lot of money
and be owed a steak right now.

I SDd so much it was rediculous. because of a lot of factors, I wont be on much for a while. I really want to go to test your might now, if only to redeem myself...

and yes ophy that was me beating KOSMOS.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Malcolm's sonic lost to chibo's rob?

That is interesting.

I didn't think much of his ROB.

No offense :laugh:

BUT GOOD SHET Kid. I saw some amazing mind games you were pulling off on that MK. I ditto'd ITT's Sonic, twas close. I don't use him as much in tourny sets other than Low Tier tournaments now.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Malcom used Sonic against me and was very close to winning. It's not fair that he plays my character too, he knows what I want to do, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom