• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic: The Go-To N00b Character

sblkbrn

Smash Cadet
Meta knight is as noob friendly as Sonic, in other words not very. Both characters have fast attacks, meta has the upper hand on speedy attacks. Sonic on the speedy movement, both lack killing power. Both need to play interuption games with their enemies to score kills early if they dont have access to FS.

Noobs as people put it, will likely flock to theese chars and then just as many will leave because they dislike their killing powers as in lack thereof

MK has some good smashes that easily knock a player out and shouldn't be considered to sonic. They both are very different, and both have hard moves to master. Neither are noob characters though and if both mastered are amazing to play with.

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
I do think he is AT FIRST x3... the go-to-noob character. As for backing up my statement, everyone has to try Sonic at least once but I've been around and know a few people who like smash but never played it much. They'll go to Sonic first... his speed signs the deal but once they figure out that they have much trouble with K.Oing then they'll flock to the powerhouses lol.

Just from my experience.

Top Bottom