• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
but there is any problem with the .rel pla files, i mean, the can be used like the NTSC or they ahve any problem?.
and for my questions, i am a member of private page called bitgamer, bitGAMER is a torrent site dedicated to modern gaming and related media, i was thinking in inveite you, but you need ot know how to downlad by torrent, i have a slow internet but with this apge i can downlaod really fast.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
but there is any problem with the .rel pla files, i mean, the can be used like the NTSC or they ahve any problem?.
and for my questions, i am a member of private page called bitgamer, bitGAMER is a torrent site dedicated to modern gaming and related media, i was thinking in inveite you, but you need ot know how to downlad by torrent, i have a slow internet but with this apge i can downlaod really fast.
The problem with the NTSC rels is that they freeze when I put them on my Wii. NTSC rel files don't work on PAL Brawl (unless I'm doing something horribly wrong lol).

I know how to download torrents if that's what you're asking. I just never done it before.

Originally posted by Sonic-Rave
Okay, the video helped out a lot. Now I just need to figure out how to do what I want to do on GIMP.
Colour in :p

Kupo Rose

Easy for you to say lol. I don't want to color over the texture itself and that's where my issues are occurring.

My brother was always good at this stuff....why didn't I inherit the artistic gene in my family? :l
I normally just use a select tool and then change the hue/saturation if I wanted to recolour a texture. (Although I use Paint.NET/Photoshop for that, haven't used GIMP in... Months probably)

Also, I have no artistic gene either.

but what happend if you use Pal .rels?
I'm sure if I use PAL .rels, it'll work. I don't know where PAL .rels are though (Or how I convert NTSC to PAL).

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
all the original .rel files are in brawl vault if you want any rel tellme you just need to tellme what stage over what stage do you want, and i 'll do it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
M for Mature

The Battle Rages on

All Sonic Does is run away

Falcon kills Sonic

The body has magically moved to Delfino Plaza

Poor Amy

A bloody brawl in time for Halloween?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm not busy, but so far I have only done easy stuff. Which picture are you talking about? I'm currently trying to give super sonic the wal mart smiley face spindash.

Trent

Smash Champion
This one:

I don't think it'd be too hard? I basically just want a beat up Sonic, where his gloves are ripped, upper top of shoes are ripped, shoes themselve are dirty and roughed up, and his head is roughed up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I....have no idea how that would be done. I'm trying to figure out how to edit his eyes so he keeps his angry face on all the time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
This whole blood staining thing is fun.

How do I use collapse tags? I don't want my posts to be huge when I post pictures all the time.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
[/*Collapse]

And if you want to title your collapsed text, it's:

[Collapse="*Insert title text here*"]Insert hidden text here.[/*collapse]

[Collapse="Testing"]This should work hopefully...

:093:

Kupo Rose

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking in doing a sonic 4 texture, that game is awesome, so i want a sonic 4, my only problem is teh spindash, i can do a spindash texture thats look in brawl like sonic 4, that sonci texture recolor has brong shade effect, i'll put better.

Kupo Rose

I was thinking in doing a sonic 4 texture, that game is awesome, so i want a sonic 4, my only problem is teh spindash, i can do a spindash texture thats look in brawl like sonic 4, that sonci texture recolor has brong shade effect, i'll put better.
Something like this?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
No, i want the spin dash when is charging, here is the image whit the sonic textures:

In the left-midlle, but is a square, i tryed but i can't put like Sonic 4 in brawl :/

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Lol, no probs Speed

>.<

Can you not just put that texture in Sonic's FitSonicEnv04 file? Or you could just it on FitSonicSphere?
... yes i can, now i'm thinking why i didn't put it over Fitsonicenv04, u.u thanks kupo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As true as that is, don't deny the fact that alternate colored spins would be sick.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Orange on Shadow? Hells yeah.
Naaah. For me it would be

Blue- For my custom sonic.
Red- for Hyper Sonic when he flashes red.
Green- Green for revamped green sonic in brawl.
Yellow- Super Sonic aura pls.
Black- black for Dark Sonic. lol i cant picture that. but it'd still be cool.

man, i swear i remember reading somewhere that its definitely possible to change it, but i forget where and what they said. Something about it being too many files or its just not accessible? Idk.

Top Bottom