• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Not like you don't have any other texture to play around with atm. How's this?

[collapse=version 1]

[/collapse]

[collapse=versions 2 (on the right) & 3 (on the left)]

[/collapse]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I changed my mind, I want the one on the right in the second group of pictures.

you know how technically inept I am so at somepoint youre going to have to walk me through this entire process.

Kupo Rose

Not much to walk through. I'll write the info on a textfile in the download link. (Which I'll PM you later)

edit: Btw your SD is set up properly, right?

[collapse="Does it look similar to this?"]
[/collapse]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yup.

its right.

all I have on it atm is just the infinite replay and tags in replay.

I should probably make a list of what I want so you dont have to go through the process like 18 times with me.

off the top of my head I can think of...

GoggleSonic for the green texture, since i usually play green in teams.
Knuckles for red sonic
super sonic.
rogue for green zss
yoko for red zss
cammy for green shiek.
spider girl for red shiek.
billy mays ganon.
obama falcon.
vegeta wolf
daffy duck falco
black leather jacket falco
stone grey falco.
tails fox
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinobiPheonix1#p/search/2/KZ3pY9gZZCQ that black meta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_P7ovOcE_c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
that song and stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Loaw4RvtI
that smashville.
the all white rainbow cruise. (ill get a vid if you dont know what it looks like
the melee final destination.
and a ton of sonic/megaman/street fighter/blazblue music.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i just reread my post and it seems very clear that its saying that the only hacks I have right now are inf. replays and tags in replays and teh list is all things that I DONT have and would like.

Kupo Rose

i just reread my post and it seems very clear that its saying that the only hacks I have right now are inf. replays and tags in replays and teh list is all things that I DONT have and would like.
I just can't believe you'd actually ask me to go get them for you. I'm not your mum, go find them yourself lol.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

I actually have most of those textures and have a lot of sonic/MvC/Megaman/Etc music that you may like. I'll zip em together when I get home (which should be like 10 mins) and link em here.
Edit: Oh wait he's not gonna see this, nor the link :l

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cause i totally know what im doing here.

you dont have to go find them for me, but until you linked me i didnt know where to go to to find them.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
KID, I got most of the textures you wanted and am uploading them to mediafire as we speak. There were a few that
1. DLs are no longer valid on or
2. The names you gave aren't their real names. I realized what black leather jacket falco was, but stone grey falco I can't find.

Kupo Rose

KID, I got most of the textures you wanted and am uploading them to mediafire as we speak. There were a few that
1. DLs are no longer valid on or
2. The names you gave aren't their real names. I realized what black leather jacket falco was, but stone grey falco I can't find.
I think I might have the stone grey Falco. It's a really old texture.

Was it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBn-rUrSe8

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What's wrong. You don't have the codes necessary to load the textures? Need to learn how to DL and place textures? Got another inquiry I could help you out with?

I am on AIM if you're reading this right now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

/moosehunterisawesome
I tried getting the Final Boss 2 brstm downloaded, but it disappeared from the list.
Does anyone have it downloaded before it was removed, and can send it to me? For the moment, I have to settle for the DS Version...

;-;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, a lot of these Sonic stages would **** if they weren't so **** big.

I fixed up my song list for Brawl, but I gotta go and request for some loops. Surprisingly, there's not a single looped copy of Vela Nova on the internet.

And only the lame songs in Sonic the Fighters have been looped.

The entire thing is upsetting.

Trent

Smash Champion
It's not that hard to loop if you download that program Bio made.

Just need a simple Audacity program and check for the sample number on where to loop the song. I do it all the time for my songs since they never have looped songs I want.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Too lazy.
And not enough time for me to do that. Too many other obligations. ;-;

Tesh

Smash Hero
Espy, do you actually have a good quality mp3 of vela nova? I was gonna do the whole sonic rush soundtracks but GOD all the ones I find are horrible quality with lots of static.

Vela Nova is great timeout music.

Actually Kupo only SonikElectronik,Old School Collision Chaos, Love hurts, 8th space and brand new world are looped. All the others either had lyrics or were just too long or dynamic for me to find a good loop point without alot of extra work editing the track.

Kupo Rose

I do all my music loops by ear o_o

Actually Kupo only SonikElectronik,Old School Collision Chaos, Love hurts, 8th space and brand new world are looped. All the others either had lyrics or were just too long or dynamic for me to find a good loop point without alot of extra work editing the track.
Okay dokey Tesh

That's 5-10 minutes too many for me.
Lazy ***

But I do love your new avatar

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What's wrong with lyrics?

As long as it doesn't cut in the middle of a word or anything I can't see much of a problem with it.

That's just me though. Ain't nobody gonna tell me to take off Knight of the Wind ever, that song I feel best describes me at my peak.

Also, Dynamic?

:093:

Tesh

Smash Hero
What I mean is that a couple of the songs (Techno Power Mix and Dr Giggly Man) don't seem to have any parts that repeat exactly the way they were at the beginning. Any recurring sections of the music are different enough at the end that looping would sound bad. Both of them are just remixes of all the stage music from Sonic CD so the beat changes alot throughout.

Also now that I think about it, I did loop one of the ones with lyrics. When we reach you ~ could it be. That one did have a chorus I could loop to.

Also is you already have the MP3, it takes like 2 minutes to actually turn it into a wav file a loop it. Thats assuming you actually need to find a good point.

Top Bottom