• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I made a thing you guys might like.

Sonic 1(MD): Marble Zone Act 1
(5899-0000-0046-E598)

I recorded a video for those who can't play the game.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That was pretty clever.

I need this game.

:093:

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
I downloaded Project M the other day, out of academic curiosity. And Cam? You were dead on. Sonic doesn't feel right at all.

Peach is great, though! I mained her in Melee, and in PM she's almost exactly the same. Granted, I was hyper-casual about Smash back in those days, but now that I know what she's really capable of her style is a natural fit.

And need I mention that Turbo Mode is stupid fun once you figure out some combos? =P

Luig

Confused
I downloaded Project M the other day, out of academic curiosity. And Cam? You were dead on. Sonic doesn't feel right at all.

Peach is great, though! I mained her in Melee, and in PM she's almost exactly the same. Granted, I was hyper-casual about Smash back in those days, but now that I know what she's really capable of her style is a natural fit.

And need I mention that Turbo Mode is stupid fun once you figure out some combos? =P
Yeah, I like PM Sonic, but he just feels..... off.

I don't like how after 3.02 they went the lazy balancing route and nerfed the crap out of everybody.

But its still fun.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
So do you think they might spring a surprise character with this new stage?

And what nerfs changes balance adjustments we might get?

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
The trend with previous patches, barring 1.04, tells me that they're pretty happy with where Sonic's performance is. If we do get a nerf, it'll be a tiny one. But my hope and dream is that they actually buff him.

As for a surprise character? Maybe. My intuition tells me we'll at least get a teaser for one.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
The trend with previous patches, barring 1.04, tells me that they're pretty happy with where Sonic's performance is. If we do get a nerf, it'll be a tiny one. But my hope and dream is that they actually buff him.

As for a surprise character? Maybe. My intuition tells me we'll at least get a teaser for one.
You mean 1.0.6.

I just want a tiny buff.

Not much, just a buff.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
Oh, was it 1.06? I guess it was, because that's about the time I signed up here. I remember there was a big panic about the spinshot being in limbo. Man, how time flies...

Luig

Confused
Oh, was it 1.06? I guess it was, because that's about the time I signed up here. I remember there was a big panic about the spinshot being in limbo. Man, how time flies...
Yeah.....

I still remember that day
The bthrow.....

On a more cheerful topic, Mario's up b is totally op

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
New site interface is live!

:3

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I personally dig the new look so far.

It's also infinitely better for mobile users. Like, damn.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think the dot would be better if it didn't resonate and it was next to the username as opposed to being in your avatar.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's wonderful on mobile.

Won't see it until tomorrow morning on desktop. I was stuck at a party at a country club all day.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Eh, I think the new Smashboards is fine. Doesn't bother me.
Also, on note with possible patch, I think that Sonic will be left untouched and that Shiek will get nerfed again.

Also, either or both Wolf and Young Link will be announce to be making a return.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
New interface is great on mobile interaction. I dont really care for this little menu tab however.

Also, Espy Rose Espy Rose do you still do sonic runs? I remember that being a thread in brawl. We should bring that back

Top Bottom