• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
A while ago I saw a piece of artwork that had different styles of Mario in the pose of Mega Man's Final Smash.

I wonder how a Sonic one should be done. I would guess it involves Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, and Boom Sonic, but I'm not sure on the last two. Perhaps between Fleetway Sonic, X Sonic, OVA Sonic, AOSTH Sonic, Anti Sonic Scourge, or a distinct art style Sonic from the Archie Comics. I'd attempt to draw this, but I can't draw well.

Project SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SonicSpeed432
3DS FC
0000-0000-0000
Uh, I have a girlfriend, so
1. I obviously don't have a Waifu.
2. if this is you flirting with me, imma report you to Frosty. :troll:\
You watch Jeff Dunham, I presume?
But your girlfriend could be your waifu. Gotta think outside the box hombre. Also who's Jeff Dunham? Never heard of him.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
But your girlfriend could be your waifu. Gotta think outside the box hombre. Also who's Jeff Dunham? Never heard of him.
Don't question the relationship between me and my girlfriend, you little punk! We may have been dating for eight years, but we're actually long distance right now.

Also, I just thought when you said "Word" you were making a reference to this video. Can't embed it because Camalange would chew me out for language. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtu.be/yI-7mQUTiXI

Project SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SonicSpeed432
3DS FC
0000-0000-0000
Don't question the relationship between me and my girlfriend, you little punk! We may have been dating for eight years, but we're actually long distance right now.
Talk about uneccessary roughness...

But good for you! Hope you have a long healthy (and waifu related) relationship.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Dude, who needs Waifu in the first place?
I don't have a Waifu! :grin:

Then again, I don't have a girlfriend either.....

You can, but the way he said it made it sound as if he was implying that was unique to PM.

:093:
Oh, I see.

Though PM still isn't that amazing now that I look at it. Would almost say it's better than Melee, if it wasn't the fact that they haven't brought back Young Link yet.

Just freaking do it already!!!

If you want to talk about Project Milkshake do it in their Sonic Boards. :p

SSB bes smash :troll:
Only thing I can say the PM Sonic has over SSB4 Sonic is his Dsmash, Up taunt and Taunt Cancel

Also the fact he still has his old taunts.

:135:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No waifu no laifu. You need to learn these things before your future waifu leaves your life without you knowing.

Word.
leaves your *laifu

Also, is that a pun on No Game No Life? If not, that worked out coincidentally.

I still need to finish this series (it's pretty okay).
Uh, I have a girlfriend, so
1. I obviously don't have a Waifu.
That's not how it works.

That's like saying, "I have a wife and kids, I'm obviously not gay!"
You basically answered it without anyone having to directly ask you, lol.
Can't embed it because Camalange would chew me out for language. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtu.be/yI-7mQUTiXI
Appreciate it.

The audio is censored even, so I can't imagine this being an issue. Thanks anyway, though.

I'm surprised people don't know Jeff Dunham...

It's probably for the best...

I don't have a waifu and I have a life...

I think..

:187:
You are wrong.

Project SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SonicSpeed432
3DS FC
0000-0000-0000
leaves your *laifu

Also, is that a pun on No Game No Life? If not, that worked out coincidentally.

I still need to finish this series (it's pretty okay).:093:
I'm going to pretend I know what that is and smile.:4kirby:

Edit: Good catch. I need to keep up my title as a meme lord so I can't keep doing stuff like this. Dank and jank ftw.

Last edited:

Project SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SonicSpeed432
3DS FC
0000-0000-0000
Everywhere. A Waifu's nationality knows no bounds.
No Game No Life is the anime my flavor of the month is from, so I thought you were referencing it with "No Waifu No Laifu".

Ah, I see. But unfortunately I've never seen that anime before and I probably never will considering that I play Smash during 90% of my free time. I have a question though for funsies, If you could pick ONE old variation of a move and ONE advanced technique from Brawl Sonic what would it be?

I'd go with Brawl d-tilt and ASCSC.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So where should I look for a waifu?

:187:
You don't choose your waifu.

Your waifu chooses you.

But I dunno man, watch more anime or something...

I have a question though for funsies, If you could pick ONE old variation of a move and ONE advanced technique from Brawl Sonic what would it be?

Dsmash, maybe.

ASCSC.
I swear, ever since quite recently, this thread seems to go off topic every day.
I don't know how to emphasize that this thread has no topic.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
Ah, I see. But unfortunately I've never seen that anime before and I probably never will considering that I play Smash during 90% of my free time. I have a question though for funsies, If you could pick ONE old variation of a move and ONE advanced technique from Brawl Sonic what would it be?

pls

Spring and ASCSC.

Top Bottom