• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
my life

Leave.

Also, you can turn off tap jump in both Brawl and Smash 4...

:093:
It's more that it was a combination of all those things that make prefer Smash games over each other. It's more that you can't taunt cancel in Brawl/Smash 4 but you can play as Sonic and you can do both of those in PM. I still really like Smash 4 and Brawl though.

Also, Homing Attack should be a quick move that can chase and combo rather than just the laggy, yet powerful homing attack in Brawl/Smash 4.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This has been a fun weekend! I'm in Winners Semis right now, top 8 starts in 6 hours.

I got my hands full with Nairo.

Share your energy with me? Also thanks for the Zero Suit advice! I'm going to play things more grounded and avoid going into the air too much.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Because we have hearts as strong as horses. You got a problem, the complaint department is downstairs to the left.
*goes down to the complaint department*

Is this the complaint department? Ah, yes, okay. My name is Unknown Hero and I would like to make a complaint about the number of bronies Ponies the Sonic Thread.

:135:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Don't try that ****. We may be ponies, but we don't let haters get to us very easily.

By the way, I'm starting to wonder if Cammy ever had a Sonic avatar.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Don't try that ****. We may be ponies, but we don't let haters get to us very easily.
I was just joking man, not need to be hating :troll:

Though seriously, if you want to have ponies as avatar, you have ponies as avatar. Don't have me stopping you. Personally, I don't understand the fandom behind MLP, but eh, I am mega fan of Adventure Time, so what can I say.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, the show is quite good and fun to watch, I even think it's more consistent than AT in that regard (it has so many weak episodes).

:196:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well, the show is quite good and fun to watch, I even think it's more consistent than AT in that regard (it has so many weak episodes).

:196:
Yeah, well most shows do have weak episodes from time to time. It's bond to happened. Though I really still don't see what makes MLP so good. Is it one of the shows little Barbie or is it more like Adventure Time where adults can watch and enjoy it as well?

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
What I heard is that Lauren Faust, the creator of the series, was trying to make a show that parents could watch with their kids without wanting to kill themselves from girliness over-exposure. The consensus is that she succeeded by a country mile.

For reference, Lauren Faust's previous work includes Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This has been a fun weekend! I'm in Winners Semis right now, top 8 starts in 6 hours.

I got my hands full with Nairo.

Share your energy with me? Also thanks for the Zero Suit advice! I'm going to play things more grounded and avoid going into the air too much.
I got 2-0'd by Nairo.

If anyone wants to send me that advice and energy, I could use it too, lmao.

Good luck!
By the way, I'm starting to wonder if Cammy ever had a Sonic avatar.
Of course he did.

Really? Must have been long before I came here then.

:037:
It's true.

I actually didn't really start doing the anime avatars until I got Premium and soon after becoming a moderator, which was a couple months into the release of Smash 4.

tsf.JPG

This was definitely my most iconic Sonic avatar.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ew, 16 minutes of Alpharad playing Sonic?

No thanks.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
I don't blame you. I'm just upset that his trolling tactics worked so well when earlier today I was playing legit and getting my kiester handed to me. Nothing makes a guy feel scrubby like that sequence of events.

I've told myself several times that I'm going to drop the FG habit any day now...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Update is still just a rumor, as far as I know.

Nintendo is doing maintenance, but they're doing that for a ton of other games as well, so...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Update is still just a rumor, as far as I know.

Nintendo is doing maintenance, but they're doing that for a ton of other games as well, so...

Oh, okay then.

I wasn't to sure myself either. I just read it on a post in the Robin Social

SonicMario

Smash Master
The maintenance finished and nothing really happened

People got worked up over about Shovel Knight, Professor Layton, or whatever other rumors were going on for nothing :p

We'll likely not get our next DLC Character(/s) until somewhere around or after October. Heck they could close the ballot in October and not tell us who won until E3 2016 just to be evil to us (Or well the speculation community anyway, if you don't necessarily care who comes next) :V

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
I feel like there's going to be at least one more DLC character before the year closes out.

I also kinda want Soulcalibur to get some representation, since that franchise is basically Namco's Mega Man in terms of how much it's been crapped on, but that's just the old fanboy in me talking. =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
One day I'm gonna get on Skype and I'm gonna want you all to join the Sonic Skype chat so I can tell you all of the knowledge I learned from Brawl and into Smash 4. :applejack:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I feel like there's going to be at least one more DLC character before the year closes out.

I also kinda want Soulcalibur to get some representation, since that franchise is basically Namco's Mega Man in terms of how much it's been crapped on, but that's just the old fanboy in me talking. =P
Soul Calibur was represented, in spirit, through Final Destination.

lol
How can I believe you, though?
One day I'm gonna get on Skype and I'm gonna want you all to join the Sonic Skype chat so I can tell you all of the knowledge I learned from Brawl and into Smash 4. :applejack:
Does it include going fast?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

I think their will be another two. Wolf and Young Link or Wolf and newcomer.

Really, really fast. :applejack:
Sonic Speed?

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
You can probably count on one hand how many times THIS has happened.

Luig

Confused
So my friend gave me his 3DS since he got a new one for his birthday.
I bought Smash 3ds yesterday, and the first thing I did with it was uninstall the patches.
And.. wow.
All the tiny nerfs (and big ones) add up A LOT.
Utilt 2, usmash, dair kb, fsmash lag and kb, sd and all this....
wow.
1.0.0 Was undoubtedly the best version of Sonic.

Top Bottom