• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Sonic Runners. I like playing it every so often. My second favorite iGame above Bad Piggies and below Plants vs Zombies 2. Does FF6 count as an iGame? Probably not. Also everyone's favorite new Sonic Character got Smashified. Nice.

Also if I sound nonsensical, I'm really tired now. Good night.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94

OH GODS. I CAN'T STOP!!!

Jez, i seriously feel bad for you guys for having to deal with this.

:135:
Oh. You're not a Sonic main? Huh. Thought you were. Oh well. It don't matter to me and I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone else as who mains Sanic. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to make an Ike reference when he said he doesn't need sympathy from a Sonic player, I legit wanted to say "You're lucky I don't main or secondary Ike because you'd get no sympathy from me." Oh man. Such a wasted opportunity for me XD

Also everyone's favorite new Sonic Character got Smashified. Nice.

I'm sure you're playing but that's no Sonic character lol.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Why is Hedgehog Day also on Groundhog Day? It's getting overshadowed...

(pun intentional)

:093:

PeliPenguin

Smash Cadet
NNID
peligod2
I had a cloud player on AL get so salty that he called a dispute on me and left because I was using Sonic.
I fought a guy like that once. It was pretty funny I banned lylat immediately and he questioned why no-one picked it.

Game 2 he picks lylat and gets caught under the stage and rage quits.

Sonicfiend

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicfiend
3DS FC
0903-3749-1655
Helloooooo everybody~!

Happy to see a thread dedicated to everyone's favorite blue blur. I've been playing Sonic since the very beginning in Brawl, and continue to main him in Smash 4 as well. I'm also an oddity in that I play with the sideways Wii Remote as opposed to the traditional Gamecube controller...

If anyone here is in the NYC area, I'm an assistant TO at the Nebulous Smash 4 Sunday weeklies so I'd love to say hi and play a match or two! I hope we get along!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Helloooooo everybody~!

Happy to see a thread dedicated to everyone's favorite blue blur. I've been playing Sonic since the very beginning in Brawl, and continue to main him in Smash 4 as well. I'm also an oddity in that I play with the sideways Wii Remote as opposed to the traditional Gamecube controller...

If anyone here is in the NYC area, I'm an assistant TO at the Nebulous Smash 4 Sunday weeklies so I'd love to say hi and play a match or two! I hope we get along!
You're just now joining Smashboards? Dag.

Well, better late than never!

Same goes for switching off the Wiimote... Better late than never, lmao.

Regardless, welcome! I'm anxious for my return to Nebulous.

Luig

Confused
Helloooooo everybody~!

Hey!
Welcome to the Sonic boards.

we're pretty chill, I guess.

I just love hate.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
Yep. But I was just playing after I thought about it lol. Your vote was looking pretty solid btw. Its how I thought it would look, for the top 10 anyway. Just replace Cloud with Meta Knight and that's what I think but only because I still don't have much experience with Cloud and he's still new. Nairo already thinks Bayonetta is top 10 too, oh man. Tomorrow is the day.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Cammy do you know the general reasons given for why Sonic is 6th on the tier list?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
In doubles, Cloud is actually broken.

In singles, he's mostly just obnoxious. Not quite enough to be broken. Pretty dishonest in a lot of ways though.
Cammy do you know the general reasons given for why Sonic is 6th on the tier list?
I do, for the most part. I mean, it's really just an average of the votes, but I know who all and why people individually put Sonic where they did.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94

In singles, he's mostly just obnoxious. Not quite enough to be broken. Pretty dishonest in a lot of ways though.

I do, for the most part. I mean, it's really just an average of the votes, but I know who all and why people individually put Sonic where they did.

CloudxVillager and CloudxNess in doubles sounds like a goddamn nightmare to be honest. Singles? Yes. He is pretty annoying, almost everything I do he just out prioritizes me. I especially can't stand seeing him in the air. I think its his Uair where he holds the blade over his head? I didn't buy him so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh. You're not a Sonic main? Huh. Thought you were. Oh well. It don't matter to me and I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone else as who mains Sanic. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to make an Ike reference when he said he doesn't need sympathy from a Sonic player, I legit wanted to say "You're lucky I don't main or secondary Ike because you'd get no sympathy from me." Oh man. Such a wasted opportunity for me XD.
Oh well, how do I explain it. I do play Sonic, but I not nearly as good as anyone here playing him and I can''t for the love of me pull of any of his AT, so i now really secondary/ pocket him more than i main him.

Yeah, i notice that. Extremely disappointed you didn't take the opportunity. Wasted indeed.

This was my vote, for those who are curious.

View attachment 94870

I personal think the you put Robin and Link (and possible Roy) too low. Seriously, how is Bower Jr. better than Robin?

:135:

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
this is it guys

i feel it

ascsc comes back tomorrow

bsbs is gone

bair will return as a spacer like in brawl

then sonic will truly be top 5

Last edited:

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
Sanic mains worry too much lol. We gotta keep our heads, we endured Game Gear games, Sonic R, Free Riders, 06 and Boom, we can handle anything Sakurai throws at us. Yep.

Last edited:

soniczx123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
soniczx123
Switch FC
SW-2963-6512-0416
Please use the "Edit" feature to avoid double posts!

If you can, justify your vote of Sonic in the current meta (before the patch) :)

I think one of his throws will be changed.
Lower base knockback and change in angle of Fthrow? Or higher growth so that it kills faster than Uthrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom