• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Report from E for All and Move List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenki

Smash Hero
i think it should be locked too.

D: srsly I was reading the move list and saw Sonic Tornado and was like... lolwut.
oops, that was the other thread, the big sonic discussion one. that one bothers me too :[

memories of my friends telling me the code to do Sonic Tornado in Sonic 2. i was totally going to do it. but it wouldn't work D:

but to make up for it,
It does hit in the initial ascent, but doesn't knock back at all. Nonetheless I've opened a smash ball with this move. If used in air the spring goes tumbling down and bop people. It doesn't deal significant damage or any knockback but is a great way to annoy people. Sonic will not snap to the ledge as he passes it, unlike many characters upbs now.
I wish spring did damage on its way up xD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
GOD DAMMIT

I pmed AZ to come down here and help but no one is responding.

I wouldn't mind being a Mod, though its a lot of work.

but this is all I do while I am at my acual "work" so I guess I'd have no issue doing it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Do you guys realize that in the character discussion alone there are 35 different boards, and each has a few passionate users that think they would be better mods than the mods, and continually PM us to clean their boards up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom