• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Player Base

BlueAuraEX

Smash Cadet
Heya. Im Speed, a Sonic main from md/va. (Hai Kojin. :p)

Its not much to say about me. Im pretty much your regular Sonic main. Im kinda pessimistic but ignore that. I just aspire to be number one.
Ahh cool! XD Nice to know so many Sonic Mains, I thought I was the only what with EVERYONE choosing Meta Knight. XD

Sonic dittos don't prove anything.

I beat Malcolm all the time in them, but he blatantly was the better Sonic.

You know to respect people on here who either know what they're talking about, kick *** at tournies, or both.

:093:
I agree...To a degree. Respect should also go to those who make Tourneys even "possible" as well as those who really do actually try to play their best. Most people call spamming being kick ***, but it's really not...Look at other fighting games, and everyone else agrees. Difference is: Spamming in Brawl's less punishable. Another reason I think a lot of fighting game enthusiasts hate Brawl...Sadly. =/ Hopefully SSB4 will be less "Spam" based.

Tenki

Smash Hero
this thread is so cute <3

I am me.

I was more active in 08, finding and experimenting uses for techs, but I kinda just hang out in the forums now. During school, I don't bring my wii, so I only really play on weekends - if then (unless friends invite me over).

I do kinda play wifi though.

also, if it's online games you want, allisbrawl is probably a better site for that - their chat room system is more convenient than forums;

Smashboards is a nicer place to get your feedback from tourney players and get all the latest... developments (..?)

BlueAuraEX

Smash Cadet
this thread is so cute <3

I am me.

I was more active in 08, finding and experimenting uses for techs, but I kinda just hang out in the forums now. During school, I don't bring my wii, so I only really play on weekends - if then (unless friends invite me over).

I do kinda play wifi though.

also, if it's online games you want, allisbrawl is probably a better site for that - their chat room system is more convenient than forums;

Smashboards is a nicer place to get your feedback from tourney players and get all the latest... developments (..?)

Eh?...o_O? Cute? XD And thanks for that. I was wondering where I could find online games at. And also thanks for contributing to my thread...I know it's redundant, but I guess I just wanted to find more Brawl friends like me...XD I'm alone a lot so yeah...I need to get out more. XD

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Um hi im XLR8, a sonic main from MD/VA and i picked up sonic as a second and used to mained marth around 08-09 and i started going to offline tournies June 09. And around Jan 2010 i dropped marth for sonic cuz marth got boring to me and cuz i was doing better with sonic than i did marth. And i eventually picked up ike as a second completely stopped using marth. so now im somewat know as this sonic/ike player(lol) but uh i think sonic is a very fun character. I plan to try to get to more offline tournies this coming year. Other than that im just a sonic main trying to get better but i sux at the moment

BlueAuraEX

Smash Cadet
Um hi im XLR8, a sonic main from MD/VA and i picked up sonic as a second and used to mained marth around 08-09 and i started going to offline tournies June 09. And around Jan 2010 i dropped marth for sonic cuz marth got boring to me and cuz i was doing better with sonic than i did marth. And i eventually picked up ike as a second completely stopped using marth. so now im somewat know as this sonic/ike player(lol) but uh i think sonic is a very fun character. I plan to try to get to more offline tournies this coming year. Other than that im just a sonic main trying to get better but i sux at the moment
That's great. =) Sonic and Ike can make a devastating combo, nice choices. And you don't suck. I'm sure everyone here's better than me in every way.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
ACK!! Peach!! >=( XD
Awesome! Pleasure to meet you then Kojin. =) I hope for us to talk more on Sonic in the future. You can probably teach me things I never knew.

Eh, it's worth a try though, isn't it? Always better than NOT exploring. =P
Nice to meet you too. Im always willing to help sonics get better. just ask a question and I'll do my best to answer it. I've helped speed out plenty of times actually.

Facebook: Kojin Sagara
Youtube: youtube.com/kojinsagara

im always looking to exlore new possibilities with sonic. I just donw tell everyone everytime i find something.

Top Bottom