• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic getting an Alternate Costume? Guess not.

Which Alternate Costume would you want Sonic to get?

• Total voters

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Sonic is getting 8 palettes but still no news of different costumes, but I'm still riding on a Riders costume.:shades: (See what I did there? Two jokes in one sentence)
  • DIfferent shoes
  • Ark of the Cosmos wristbands
  • Sunglasses
It's so easy & good it could pass off as a palette had it not been for the different shoes, but that can be arranged & not change them.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Assuming Brawl colors are back, we'd be getting:

-Red Armbands
-Green Armbands+Green Shoes
-Dark Sonic
-Ring Armbands+Golden Shoes
-Silver-esque Sonic
-Purple Emerald Sonic
-Adventure "Lightspeed" Sonic

So these would be our recolors.
I guess in order of likes:
1.-Default
2.-Ring bands
3.-Lightspeed
4.-Dark Sonic
5.-Silver-esque
6.-Purple Emerald
7.-Red Bands
8.-Green Bands

Shame on Sakurai for skipping Darkspine Sonic so far. :p It's not like strength difference matters, Link got Fierce Deity! :)

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I want a Silver alt so that whenever I grab my opponent I can scream "IT'S NO USE!" at the top of my lungs.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I want a Silver alt so that whenever I grab my opponent I can scream "IT'S NO USE!" at the top of my lungs.
This is already a reality, unless you meant you wanted an almost exact Silver-esque palette then I apologize. It's not exact but it'll do:

Casshern X

Smash Rookie
I'm personally hoping for an Excalibur-Sonic alt, however unlikely it may be. That gold armor was just straight up sexy~

Classic and Boom would make decent costumes, too.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'm personally hoping for an Excalibur-Sonic alt, however unlikely it may be. That gold armor was just straight up sexy~

Classic and Boom would make decent costumes, too.
Excalibur Sonic ftw~ Thanks for Joining & Welcome to Smashboards.:shades:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Last edited:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Well, it's not what most were hoping for, but here it is. Dunno why they refuse to change his body color completely, but oh well. Looks like i'll be using purple Sonic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
My top ones are original, cyan, yellow, and the orangeish one. I always used red wristbands Sonic and the last one is the closest to that one.

:093:

Last edited:

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
Man that is SO lame! Didn't somebody say he was supposed to get a Silver color palette? Or is that only for the Wii U version? Cheap ********. Oh well. I guess it was NO USE to hope for that.

I heard rumors of a Metal Sonic costume as well...I guess some things are WAYYYYY too good to be true.

What? This world isn't big enough for both of us and one of us has to go? Well, I agree!
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE ISN'T IT!?!?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
While disappointing that he's not more varied, I really like the colors that they chose. Purple, light blue, yellow, then green are my favorites. I'm sure i'll switch around a bunch. Yellow was my go to Brawl color before people started hacking the game, so I'm glad to see it back.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Looks like once again, it doesn't matter what Sonic color you choose. He'll be blue. Mirror matches and team battles are gonna suck.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
His Purple Cyan & Silver palettes look good imo. Kinda wish his Black palette that's supposed to resemble Dark Super Sonic from the Sonic X anime, was more similar.:ohwell: The rest look okay.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'd like to learn more about these legal issues I keep hearing about.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
You know, it still wouldn't have hurt to have him use Shadow, Silver, and even Amy's colors. At least that way he's limited to Hedgehog colors.

But I'm not going to complain, I really don't like any of the other hedgehog that aren't Sonic, Amy, and Metal Sonic if you consider him one. :3

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Your winning STEAK is over

2014-02-11-544-Sochi copy.png

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What's this about him having an Ark of the Cosmos in one alt? I looked at them all and can't find it.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
What's this about him having an Ark of the Cosmos in one alt? I looked at them all and can't find it.
Nobody said that:p. I said it'd be very fitting to have a Riders Sonic alternate with Ark of the Cosmos as the replacement wristbands. It was my wishlist palette.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nobody said that:p. I said it'd be very fitting to have a Riders Sonic alternate with Ark of the Cosmos as the replacement wristbands. It was my wishlist palette.
I know, but I'm referring to how I've been hearing some people claim he does actually have it on one of the alts. I heard it on one of Cobanermani456's recent videos and other places.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I know, but I'm referring to how I've been hearing some people claim he does actually have it on one of the alts. I heard it on one of Cobanermani456's recent videos and other places.
Hmmm. . .interesting.

Here they're barely visible, but you can see the left handed wristbands here. I don't see Ark of the Cosmos's here, unless it's the 7th or 8th palette's wristband, I just don't see them yet.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Waiting on that Sonic X Megaman crossover game, guys. Don't tease like this.

Bonus points for Caliburn though.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic x Megaman game would be so cool, and possibly a reality thanks to Archie comics.

Unless they go to the Olympics.

Not like Capcom is doing anything with Megaman nowadays anyway. Everyone else is.

Still waiting on an actual Sonic x Mario game that isn't a joke.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
It'd be way past cool to at least see Sonic pull Caliburn out through a taunt, & another taunt of Sonic juggling a couple of World Rings while stepping on his foot for the "I'm waiting" vibe. Dreams though, dreams.

I need these: Darkspine, Excalibur, Dark Super, Cosmic, Hyper, Boom, Classic, & Riders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom