• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Combo Video

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I think the Marth ***** were unnecessary... in a good way.

Like, in one part, you edgehogged, he didn't make it back, then you footstooled him. Awesome vid.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
TwinkleToes said:
I think the people he played with made some critical errors when they shouldn't have. Like that one Fox that chased him off the edge even though the Sonic was going to die... and he got u-air stage spiked as a result :/

Still, I think this is a pretty good example of what people should be doing with their homing attack. Maybe not so much for comboing but definitely for gimping. Like, I didn't see or even hear of a lot of people using d-air as a gimp before Anthinus showed everyone how effective it could be (despite the fact that I was telling everyone to use it more). I think people have also yet to truly make this realization with the HA since there haven't been a whole lot of videos demoing it except for a few that Lucky posted . I mean, even dnes when I talked to him didn't have a habit of using it against Snake who is one of the easiest characters in the game to gimp with the HA.

I hope that people will increasingly realize just how fricking amazing Sonic's gimp game is and focus on it more.
Already commented on it :O

___X___

Smash Lord
wow, finally a pretty good combo vid, but didnt really look like your opponents were good,

but still awesome vid!

if you play wifi i would like you to fight me :)

SoldierofGOD357

Smash Rookie
Excellent video. You didn't even let anyone back on the stage once they were off. I like how you KOed especially when they hung off the edge, and you used bair. Excellent timing with your attacks, and I'm looking forward to another good Sonic video from you.

whitey whitey14

Smash Rookie
slayed

I loved this vid, and thx or adding it. I like how you use your homing attack to finish people off, but i hope you don't use it too much. Who ever you were playing got "pwned in the face":laugh:.

Pero

Smash Apprentice
Very nice andee u handle sonic very well i wish one day to play u for some nice fun. You have done something sonic players usually dont do. Play Sonics meadium and bad match ups nice win on snake kinda hard i suppose. And nice win on Toon Link. Look forward to more videos from ya.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Nice Vid...As said before ur opponents didt seem all that thogh, but i suppose you only included the pure pwnage parts on the vid....
FTW!!

Ceestan

Smash Rookie
Ok. First of all, alot of those techniques were awsome and you used him in a really good way. Personally I love how you over did it at some point like footstoling the marth when you already edge hogged him. Sonic is my main and I think has alot of potential. I did pick out some mistakes that your opponents did but even still it was probably the best vid of Sonic combos I've seen yet.
You have my respect as a good Sonic player.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
nice mind games. I like how you extended the combos the most. i just be wary that sometimes that wont work but keep it up.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
It's been beaten to death already, and I'll say it too, but your opponents weren't that great.

Still though...

DAYUM you made Sonic look good. Show this to a scrub and you'd have them screaming Sonic's top tier. Please keep up the good work and make us Sonic mains proud. :)

Top Bottom