• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic AT Video Guide?

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
Making a spreadsheet in another thread sound just fine. Not sure how much we can do at the moment though. I'm kinda here and there a lot. I'll definitely do what I can, but I won't be doing much until I get more time after finals. :applejack:
Alright man! Good luck on your finals and hopefully we can make this happen. I'll get working on the thread ASAP. Also, Should either of these two threads ( this one or the one that I will make ) be sticky'd?

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I have some crazy **** on wifi when I played it hardcore that I've done that I've never seen explained/discovered. If people are willing to upload it and test it to see how it works or whatever I'd be willing to share.

Mexican Sonics are the craziest ones.
Japanese Sonics are just variations of X. :applejack:
What about Canadian Sonics?

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
I have some crazy **** on wifi when I played it hardcore that I've done that I've never seen explained/discovered. If people are willing to upload it and test it to see how it works or whatever I'd be willing to share.

What about Canadian Sonics?
That'd be really great, you should ask Wedge to upload it for you and test it out for you, I'm sure he would be willing to do that.

Get out of here Ben, Only Black/Mexican steaks are the juiciest ones. You're forever a Sausage main in the eyes of Steak.

Top Bottom