• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Song of Time: Zelda's Changes in PM. 3.6 HYPE

Vitriform

Smash Apprentice
Great post, but I would like to point out that there is a great use for exploding the tiny wisp: it delays the timing of its arrival to the opponent. Though you don't get to hit them with the explosion, you DO get to hit them with the wisp and I can often get good punishes off of it. Doesn't take away from anything you said, but there already is a use for exploding smallest dins, it just isn't to hit with the explosion.
If the order of the explosion were changed, this usage would still be intact, but with the added functionality of making it easier to hit with the explosion if desired. It'd make smaller Dins into a more versatile tool.

4tlas

Smash Lord
If the order of the explosion were changed, this usage would still be intact, but with the added functionality of making it easier to hit with the explosion if desired. It'd make smaller Dins into a more versatile tool.
Of course, but there DOES exist a use for it currently which, from his posts, I get the impression he has not considered. It does not invalidate his point, but it is relevant to the topic, so I mentioned it.

justanull

Smash Cadet
I've been thinking a lot about potential Zelda changes to make her viable, and it looks like a lot of people in the thread have had similar ideas, so I'm going to go ahead and post it here. Let me know how good/bad it is, just trying to get a more internally consistent idea of a changed Zelda than a bunch of scattered forum posts.

edit: Woops, need to edit the Farore's section for the 3.6 changes. Give me a minute.

Last edited:

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Of course, but there DOES exist a use for it currently which, from his posts, I get the impression he has not considered. It does not invalidate his point, but it is relevant to the topic, so I mentioned it.
I know about the delay tactics but the pay off for doing it isn't usually high because that delay makes it easier for the opponent to shield. That sets up an easier grab attempt but that's about it.

Top Bottom