• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I found at GiGaBrawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Well, I was done with my matches and started playing friendlies with people. I played my Lucairo against someone's Pit on Pokemon Stadium, and I had knocked him off the stage, when he was coming back up to the right ledge, I performed a Dash Attack and hit him with the end of it...

The end result was a Spike. He got spiked right down into the pit (wish I had a replay of it though), still, cool stuff.

This would appear to be very situational, and has to be at the perfect angle (probably right diagonally at Luc's foot).

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
ollllld news. Dash attack stage spiking is very old, and you don't even know that it was a stage spike instead of a regular spike. It's not that hard to piece together, even for someone who doesn't use Lucario. Fail.

lock request, hylian, oh hylian who loves to name search hylian.

wow I've been such a badass today on the internet go me

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
ollllld news. Dash attack stage spiking is very old, and you don't even know that it was a stage spike instead of a regular spike. It's not that hard to piece together, even for someone who doesn't use Lucario. Fail.

Ya, this is old but at least you tried to bring something to these boards so thank you for doing that. Also Bear aren't you like this everyday? :laugh:

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
He trolled reaper neku's thread also. usualy he'll stick to argue with only one guy.

Rayku

Smash Lord

Wow don't be a douche or anything, Bear. No wonder Lucario players don't like coming to the boards.

Yeah. What you did was a stage spike. It's nothing new, and it's rather situational to do consistantly.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's not something you can pull of consistently because not many people just sit on the ledge after their invincibility frames are gone.

I was wondering why nobody brought that up yet.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Wow don't be a douche or anything, Bear. No wonder Lucario players don't like coming to the boards.

Yeah. What you did was a stage spike. It's nothing new, and it's rather situational to do consistantly.

you just realized I was douchey to people who I find stupid?

no wonder you were so nice to me lol

Rayku

Smash Lord

no wonder you were so nice to me lol
I don't come to these boards very often. Just to try and enforce what everyone claims they're trying to do (encourage progress).

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
First off, you ego-driven know-nothing. I DO use Lucario, I use him as my secondary to Bowser. I didn't know it was a Stage Spike because the spike happened so fast, and I also didn't know this was old news because I wasn't here when Brawl first began. Yes, they are valid excuses, so you can just close the nauseating orifice you call a mouth, and keep it clamped shut, nice and tight I might add. Thank you for sufficiently making a trolling idiot of yourself in your first post. You have illustrated your lack of intelligence beautifully, and have prove yourself to be obtuse.

Have a nice day.

@Straked: He was coming back up to the stage, this was a Pit whom I was playing friendly matches with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom