• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

someone stole my camera at POUND 3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
EDIT: WOBBLES FOUND MY CONTROLLER!!!!! ........ ONLY CAMERA LEFT

someone stole my camera and controller at POUND 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** I need to know WHO STOLE MY CAMERA ..... i got it from Japan .. my friend found my bag pack but camera was gone.. its a Sony camera (blue color) and I have case with it (dark blue)

I'm extremely sad right now............ I have no idea what to do and I don't know who stole it
because people in different states are in this tourney...

Please give it back to me.. I beg you *****

I went back to Hat's after tourney.... I asked people that still there and looked at their bags ....not all of them ...... but I still can't find it..

also my blue controller that got jacked...........

--------------------------
It's still hard to believe that I'm the only one that got jacked.........

my camera got stole when i got my bag pack back (end of tourney) and same as my controller..

--------------------------
AND THIS IS UMBC SMASHER'S MESSAGE :

I'm disappointed in the few people who make smash tournaments go sour. These are people who play friendlies on a tv when it is obviously a pools tv, who don't take responsibility for their trash, who sometimes act out of order, and most importantly--people that steal stuff.

However, for those who stole stuff (many memory cards, Korn's camera, gamecubes, controllers--either by accident or intentionally) and feel bad about what you did, you can mail the items to me and I'll send them to Korn or whomever says they lost something. I will not look at the return address and your identity will remain disclosed. Send to this address if you're willing to correct what you did:

PMC 109
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250

I lost a memory card (was in my cube all along, I forgot to take it out) with dozens of hours of hard-earned game data on it. It's only $2-5 to get another memory card, but it's a pain to have to get back everything I had. We (Plairnkk, TA staff, myself) believe Nightmare Korn Kid may have had his cube stolen (not confirmed yet). Korn had his camera stolen. Several people had controllers stolen. Please return these items to the address above. I organized this event, and you have my word it will get to the theft victims.

--------------------------------------------------
I still waiting for everyone response/helps.
thank you so much..

takieddine

Smash Master
I also for a second thought my jacket got stolen. I left it on the table where the TV was projected, but someone moved it to the front seats near the entrance. There is a chance that might have happened to your camera.

Hax

Smash Champion
someone stole my towel at HAT's house. WHO DOES THAT!?! :psycho:

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
someone stole my towel at HAT's house. WHO DOES THAT!?! :psycho:
did someone really stole your towel???

also its like chexr said... if you leave your stuff... its like begging someone to take it... when i found your bag for you it was on the other side of the room... next time keep your stuff with you at all times dude

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
People can degrade themselves to such low levels nowadays...who would steal such expensive items knowing that someone paid alot for them...I can understand a controller but wow a camera?! . For the most part alot of smashers don't steal from what I know but when this happens I seriously cannot stand to call myself a "smasher" if certain idiots are gonna degrade the trust between smashers at tournaments. I wish something could be done...but unfortunately no. All I can say is for the future please keep your belongings to yourselves or with someone you can trust.

Sorry for your loss.

Vts

Smash Champion
in every crowd there is a thief just hope you find them before they strike.

i've had few things stolen like a gba charger from when i went to get the xbox 360.

sorry to hear that man i try to make sure i label all my stuff and always keep try of it since i lost that charger (couldnt beat zelda cus didnt have charger once batter died ><)

hope you find it

-peace vts

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
thanks guys... but I still feel really pain about this..
my controller is also the blue one that i ordered it online.... sigh

but yeah next time .. I won't leave my bag away from my body for the whole tourney -__-

and seriously.... if you know that you're the one who stealing my stuff....... by purpose or accident....
I beg you... like really please contact UMBC SMASHER about this and give back my stuff ..

Renth

Smash Hero
...who would steal such expensive items knowing someone else paid a lot for them.
Well, if you stole it... you wouldn't have to pay a lot for it. Makes sense to me. Not saying it's right or wrong but i'm sure that's how they see it.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
well theres not a big chance theyd come out and say something like that, criminalizing themselves online...and plus all these people saying "oh that sucks" it could equally be them, thiefs are usually decietful...
and to decriminalize myself, i can safely say i havent ever been to a tourney (3/08/08) is my first one, and last one before brawl comes out....

but im thinking about bringing my console to take money off the entry fee, has anyone ever heard of consoles being stolen????

khepri

Smash Lord
Someone stole my controller on saturday, so I had to borrow various people's controllers in order for me to play my pools on sunday. It also sucked not being able to play friendlies most of the day because my controller was gone.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I still bump this thread, I guess..... since it's nothing else I can do..
I don't have much hope about getting my camera back but

well theres not a big chance theyd come out and say something like that, criminalizing themselves online...and plus all these people saying "oh that sucks" it could equally be them, thiefs are usually decietful...
....so true.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wow this sucks Korn, I don't know what I'd do without my controller. And my mom would kill me if I lost my camera.

That's why i bring a backpack with me to every tournament and never take it off. And check it every 10 mins to make sure everything is there.

Edit: I know this sounds kinda harsh, but why don't we compile a list of people who went to tournaments where stuff was stolen? I know that this sounds extreme, and would be ineffective if they were unrelated incidents, but many people do this thing repeatedly for the thrill instead of the actual object.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Edit: I know this sounds kinda harsh, but why don't we compile a list of people who went to tournaments where stuff was stolen? I know that this sounds extreme, and would be ineffective if they were unrelated incidents, but many people do this thing repeatedly for the thrill instead of the actual object.
That's like the worst idea I have ever heard.

EDIT: I shouldn't be simply flaming so I'll state my opinion. That's just paranoia right there. I've gone to almost every East Canadian tournament and stuff has been stolen. Does that make me a thief? The list would require too much effort for accomplishing virtually nothing; the most it'll do is create baseless conspiracy theories. Like a game of Mafia :p

I suggest everyone use this incident as a lesson for the future to watch your stuff more closely. Sorry about your stuff Korn.

Top Bottom