• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Somebody help me practice my Meta Knight

DC

Smash Cadet
Cuz MLG is coming up and playtime is over. I beat most of you scrubs with Kirby so I can only imagine how easy it will be to win with Meta Knight, who is essentially a better version of Kirby in every conceivable way.

Didn't think about that, did you ****ers? This was all part of my plan. I've been playing Kirby all this time just so when I inevitably switched to Meta Knight, I will **** on faces harder than I ever did with a watered down version of the character.

But still I need to practice my down smash and tornado skillz so somebody help plz. Then you can say you helped the future MK master train.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Press B, then B again, then B some more, then BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, and finally up B for the coup de grace.

Your welcome.

DC

Smash Cadet
My goal lies in the darkness. I am going to plank with MK so hard that I will make people never want to play Brawl again.

Coffee™

I need it....
DC if you're actually serious, I'll help you pratice. Just hit me up.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol I played some MK today.

Jesus Christ Brawl is boring as all hell.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
YO DC if you're for real, just shoot me text anytime you're on campus and I'll see if I got some time.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Protips:
- Use his good moves.
- Have better spacing than the other guy.
- Gimp people.
- Use [MINDGAMES] to confuse the opponent.
- Don't be stupid or predictable.

DC

Smash Cadet
I did a shuttle loop and the dude went backwards and died. I was just trying to recover, lol.

Renth

Smash Hero
Actually this section of the forum is very new... so he couldn't have been posting here for years.
serin is a twelve year old annoying child who likes brawl :embarrass

obviously makes everything he has to say invalid and ignorable.

Top Bottom