• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some of you nerds need to learn to take a joke

swashbux

Smash Rookie
Who ever is crying about the pokemon stuff uses this site way too much, nobody cares that you dont like it... I think its completely awesome. Pokemon is about 100 times more fun than smash bros will ever be anyway.:laugh:

Go Pokemon!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Bad joke? Your post is a bad joke. This prank has made more good threads here than I've seen in a while. And I use firefox, so I don't have to deal with the music... so I'm completely fine with it.

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Er.. Im pretty tired so i might got that wrong, but did you thought that i said this pokemon thing was bad joke? I meant that thread maker said pokemons are cooler than smash or something like that.. Yeah.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Er.. Im pretty tired so i might got that wrong, but did you thought that i said this pokemon thing was bad joke? I meant that thread maker said pokemons are cooler than smash or something like that.. Yeah.
Oh, lol

You should've quoted the part you were referring to, then. Because I thought you were talking about the prank pulled by the BRoom.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
This is so awesome, it's about time Smashboards listened to my recommendations, I've been trying to get this changed forEVER.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
OH GOD, THE NOSTALGIA!!!

This change is awesome, it should stay this way forever. >_>'
The music is the best part.

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
This is very awkward and annoying. As much as I LOVE Pokemon, I always HATED Pikachu.

You leafgreen386 go on Smogon University today its very chaotic! Its now called Serebii University. lol
(I know you use netbattle)

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
This is very awkward and annoying. As much as I LOVE Pokemon, I always HATED Pikachu.

You leafgreen386 go on Smogon University today its very chaotic! Its now called Serebii University. lol
(I know you use netbattle)
lol I saw they didn't do anything on the forums, so I assumed smogon wasn't doing anything for april fools. Apparently I was wrong.

Nigguh-witta-attitude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwameKamikaze
Who ever is crying about the pokemon stuff uses this site way too much, nobody cares that you dont like it... I think its completely awesome. Pokemon is about 100 times more fun than smash bros will ever be anyway.:laugh:

Go Pokemon!
thank you, yall really need to calm down 1 day, and if it wasn't, so what? Everyone playpokemon just no one admit it

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Hm, it should be. They usually do complete game rips. Looking at it now, I don't see it. Well, I know vgmusic.com has a lot of pokemon MIDIs. I don't usually use it, though, since the MIDIs are rarely a very good representation of the songs for later games. Since pokemon r/b isn't a later game, I'd imagine that vgmusic.com would be a good option.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice

Go Pokemon!
I may like pokemon, but that's ridiculus what you just said.
Fanboy, huh?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Hm, it should be. They usually do complete game rips. Looking at it now, I don't see it. Well, I know vgmusic.com has a lot of pokemon MIDIs. I don't usually use it, though, since the MIDIs are rarely a very good representation of the songs for later games. Since pokemon r/b isn't a later game, I'd imagine that vgmusic.com would be a good option.
=/ I don't see it at VGMusic either. Is there any other place you could recommend?

D1

Banned via Administration
I vote that this section should be bumped up...its wayyy too low to be recognized by ppl that usually frequent the site JUST for smash. If anything it'll attract more Poke users to here...especially w/ the impending release of P/D we might as well get all Poke-hype!!!!

Top Bottom