• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some new info

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentoBox

Smash Master
You guys are ********. 8.5GB for a GAME is massive. In what way can that be compared to your hard-drive?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
You guys are ********. 8.5GB for a GAME is massive. In what way can that be compared to your hard-drive?
Funny. I don't see how making a mistake is a sign of ***********. Don't know what world you live in. Simple mistake, no need to call names and flame. :ohwell:

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Funny. I don't see how making a mistake is a sign of ***********. Don't know what world you live in. Simple mistake, no need to call names and flame. :ohwell:
That world would be called reality. Being umimpressed because the capacity of a DVD-based *console game* doesn't compare to your *computer hard drive* is summoning the perfect storm of flames and belittling to prevent further idiotic assumptions of the same kind. I say that with love after being here for so long.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
That world would be called reality. Being umimpressed because the capacity of a DVD-based *console game* doesn't compare to your *computer hard drive* is summoning the perfect storm of flames and belittling to prevent further idiotic assumptions of the same kind. I say that with love after being here for so long.
That world would be called reality.
So for every mistake you made, you were insulted and called a ******? No. You know why not? Because all it would of taken was a simple point out of why it was wrong. No need to go up and flame. That's maturity folks, Unless this was GameFaq's. It's not like I came in here flaming and pissed off saying " Oh, 8.5 is complete B.S, noobs". That is what summons "flame bait". Yea, It sure is idiotic of me for not being 100% correct.

I've seen tons of people who post incorrect information here. I don't call them a ****** and to GTFO, I simply state what's incorrect, and a good day to us all. Something that needs to be used more often.

Zomg I quoted a moderator.:dizzy:

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
The bad thing is that it won't be released in Europe untill April/May. I can't pinpoint it any better than that, although it will DEFINITELY NOT be released before April. We Europeans have to suffer as usual. :(
only bit i care about and i hope your wrong, i want it before that, i cant wait till feb 10th as it is!

Brockman5

Smash Ace
honestly why are you guys arguing about this its a simple mistake...
I believe this info because he seems trustworthy and predicted sonic and isn't know to troll...

telliseed

Smash Rookie
Because some people like degrading others. Makes the world go round'.:)
Hahaha why did you put an apostrophe in there. Just because it's a cliche phrase it needs an apostrophe somewhere? Why why why did you put an apostrophe in there?

You are a ******.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
This thread is made of win. I expected to see 5 pages of people flaming Nya but instead its full of hilarity.

Friggin Brawl is going to be huge in every sense of the word.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Umm.... I know that many aren't impressed by the size of the disk, but I think it's amazing. Of course you should note that this pic is from a screen shot I just took. Please note that I did not alter it in any way other than cutting the rest of the screen off.

Sad I know. But I'm poor and it gets me by. Also I've had this computer since 2000.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
In response to the conflict on page four, hate is what makes the world go around, and one of the myriad motives, motivations, and excuses for the actions of human beings.

Also, looking at nr0p isn't nice. I will never do that, or drinking, either.

Any ways, a word of encouragement for the Europeans. Do not despair. Try to import from the games from someone in NA and learn English if you don't already know it. Or just try to be patient waiting out for the midyear of 2008.

Sorry if I was being a n00b.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
fuking lol!

You know maybe 8.5 gigs is not a lot for game slike halo (i really dont know the capacity of halo so im guessing)...

but a jump from 1.5 gigs to almost 8.5 gigs .... measured in smashlobytes..... is ALOT..... even when almost half of it is oure CGI!!

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that people who make these amazing claims, never come back to explain their thinking?
Why is it that they never reply?

Perhaps an explanation is that they are now being decapitated in a Nintendo Dundgeon for leaking information.

I live in Europe and I will certainly have to wait for the game longer than most.
Living in a continent where people can't seem to get used to the english language annoys me to great hights.
Why waste time translating 8.5 gigabytes of english and make voices for the characters and texts?

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
This is amazing. The subject turned from a random bit of info into a full scale argument from
"That means the game will be close to 8,5GB in size."

Personally, I blame brawl1994.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
Wow, everyone who thinks they're all smart and cool going "8.5 gigs isn't a lot. My computer is like a billion times that."

NO KIDDING. IT'S A DVD.

super.smash.camel

Smash Apprentice
Australia (What Does It Matter To You, Stalker &gt

u guys no that 8.5 gigs isnt that big for all this next gen stuff

xbox 360 hd dvd - 25gig

ps3 blu ray disc - 50g

of course this is still a huge leap forward from a normal dvd or a gamecube disc but seriously, if smash brawl only needs 8.5 gig, imagine the possibilities of smash bros 4 on the next nintendo console (nintendo puu, anyone?) with a terabite of storage on a purple ray disc. it would be huge!!!, there would either be a about a trillion characters or graphix that actually melt ur face

unless of course in 7 years nintendo is gonna use blu ray and do the whole family thing again, how bout the best of both worlds???

Crownjo

Smash Apprentice

u guys no that 8.5 gigs isnt that big for all this next gen stuff

xbox 360 hd dvd - 25gig

ps3 blu ray disc - 50g

of course this is still a huge leap forward from a normal dvd or a gamecube disc but seriously, if smash brawl only needs 8.5 gig, imagine the possibilities of smash bros 4 on the next nintendo console (nintendo puu, anyone?) with a terabite of storage on a purple ray disc. it would be huge!!!, there would either be a about a trillion characters or graphix that actually melt ur face

unless of course in 7 years nintendo is gonna use blu ray and do the whole family thing again, how bout the best of both worlds???

360 games don't use HD DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom