• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-wherever she was, Ingrid sneezed-
-both Burrito and Corrin are lost in this conversation-
-The thing about Ingrid, is that unlike them, she doesn't gives out any mature vibes to then show she's the contrary- :V

-It became... Much less serious than the Pokémon and their Trainers expected it to be at first. Though Spadamon is giving Corrin glances to make sure he doesn't attacks him. Though at least Burrito must be a little more calmed now-

Ophanimon: -Giggles- "But seriously, I hope that we can stablish a good relationship. Yggdrasill is willing to perform any underhanded methods in order to get what he deems necessary, not just Project Ark, he once made a secret commando unit behind the back of my companions and the Royal Knights to eliminate 5 Digimon he thought were alien. Even when said Digimon freed others from opression"

Jeanne: "We understand. We hope we can also grant your our best impression and part on amicable terms"

Ophanimon: "Likewise, we'll be under your care" :)

da Vinci: "We hope you don't mind registering you in our database, just to make your temporary presence official" :p

Ophanimon: "Oh, not at all, you're allowed to do so" :)

-Thus da Vinci does make sure to use the Digimon Analyzer on Ophanimon, bringing out a new entry-

1716487446360.png

Ophanimon
Level: Mega
Type: Ophan Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Field: Virus Busters, Nature Spirits

A goddess-like Digimon belonging to the Three Archangels that works under the God of the Digital World, Yggdrasill. She arrived at Chaldea both to meet and evaluate them in hopes of stablishing a diplomatic alliance, as well as to indulge herself in a few new excitements.

Quite free-natured and open-minded, she seems to get along quite well with the leading figures easily.

Bio:
"An Ophan Digimon that is the final form of feminine Angel Digimon. It is one of the Three Archangel Digimon who protect the Digital World's core "Kernel" (God's domain), alongside Seraphimon and Cherubimon.

As the Digital World's Holy Mother-like being, it imparts the loving and merciful side of God, while Seraphimon is the executor of the enlightened God's laws, and Cherubimon is the guardian of God and its wisdom; each has their own duty. Its Special Moves are "Eden's Javelin" and "Sefirot Crystal"."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Tamer: None
(I don't have a Trainer, myself, but two Pokemon I spent a long time looking after do, and my son and I have several human companions, and they've been nothing but kind and caring to us the entire time we've been here.)

(Not all Trainers are good people...But the vast majority of them are good people.)

Penny: "And my name is Penny Polendina!"

-Just who is this elegant high class individual?-
[Y'all are....serious....?]

-ufufufu, an all you can eat buffet-

-though even if his situation is what it was, he came out with much more power than the four, and still yet to come-
...so how much do they know, exactly?

-she has her cheeks full but is showing happiness at meeting them-

-still following him out of curiosity, unaware of who else she will encounter soon-
Mordred: "Well, I have none myself, but I have seen no issue"

-Oh frick yeah, the mice all falling to his awesomeness!-

Monika: "Everything. And Yuri and Natsuki both hate me as they should..."

Scáthach: "Seems we got a new and very welcome presence with you here" :)

Moriarty: "..." -looked behind himself to see if he was being followed, though the tiny snake failed to come to his field of vision, so on to his daughter and Master he goes-
-Even then, he conducted himself wth such refinery as he tried to look back, he must be of the higher class!-
Doesn't seem like Godzilla's taking any damage so far...But if that thing can seriously destroy planets at full power, then he might not have the advantage for once...

Erika and Ephraim didn't answer the other twins, Uni.

XJ-6: "I think can safely say that all of us are..."

Is now really the time for a competition?!
___

-Part of it is definitely grief, since he seemed to relate to the borderline insane Spamton in some way despite trying to kill him for his SOUL just earlier-

-...Yet for those same reasons, part of his reaction also seems to fear, though clearly not of Spamton himself since the salesman didn't survive having his strings cut-
___

-But fact that the monsters were also up against enchanted suits of armor and weapons that were this huge...-
___

-Toon Link does the same, while Medli blew several away using wind magic and just stirring up gusts of wind on her own-

-The imp-like Specimen, AKA Tirsiak, is still unintimidated, and if anything ,is ticked off at the sight of the wolves being brutally slain, prompting her to attack directly with claw slashes. Despite being much shorter, there's a chance she may be able to deal a small amount of damage to him as unlike the wolves, she actually is a supernatural entity as well as one of the stronger Specimens in Endless Mode-

-The pixelated Specimen, AKA Whiteface (the one and the same from Imscared), meanwhile, is emitting rather ghostly growls while hovering around, looking for other people to scare, seeing the Knightmon as no fun due to the fact that he's not afraid of them-

-Either works for Peppino- :V

-Specimen 12 also soon rejoins the fray, and bolts at Peppino preparing to try and slash him with his scythe-
___

-Mordred's slash and stab attacks cut down several more Violent Deer, killing each with one hit-

-Specimen 8 fully anticipates Gengar to teleport near it for a surprise attack after dealing with the Ghost-type Pokemon previously, so it turns the instant it realizes where Gengar teleported and tries to grab him with one of it's Soul tendrils. However, this gives Ruby a short window to attack without immediately drawing it's attention-
Doesn't seem like Godzilla's taking any damage so far...But if that thing can seriously destroy planets at full power, then he might not have the advantage for once...

Erika and Ephraim didn't answer the other twins, Uni.

XJ-6: "I think can safely say that all of us are..."

Is now really the time for a competition?!
___

-Part of it is definitely grief, since he seemed to relate to the borderline insane Spamton in some way despite trying to kill him for his SOUL just earlier-

-...Yet for those same reasons, part of his reaction also seems to fear, though clearly not of Spamton himself since the salesman didn't survive having his strings cut-
___

-But fact that the monsters were also up against enchanted suits of armor and weapons that were this huge...-
___

-Toon Link does the same, while Medli blew several away using wind magic and just stirring up gusts of wind on her own-

-The imp-like Specimen, AKA Tirsiak, is still unintimidated, and if anything ,is ticked off at the sight of the wolves being brutally slain, prompting her to attack directly with claw slashes. Despite being much shorter, there's a chance she may be able to deal a small amount of damage to him as unlike the wolves, she actually is a supernatural entity as well as one of the stronger Specimens in Endless Mode-

-The pixelated Specimen, AKA Whiteface (the one and the same from Imscared), meanwhile, is emitting rather ghostly growls while hovering around, looking for other people to scare, seeing the Knightmon as no fun due to the fact that he's not afraid of them-

-Either works for Peppino- :V

-Specimen 12 also soon rejoins the fray, and bolts at Peppino preparing to try and slash him with his scythe-
___

-Mordred's slash and stab attacks cut down several more Violent Deer, killing each with one hit-

-Specimen 8 fully anticipates Gengar to teleport near it for a surprise attack after dealing with the Ghost-type Pokemon previously, so it turns the instant it realizes where Gengar teleported and tries to grab him with one of it's Soul tendrils. However, this gives Ruby a short window to attack without immediately drawing it's attention-
Alear: "Are you sure that's a good idea...?"
Veyle: "What else can we do, sister?"
Alear: 🤔

Eirika: "We've... never seen a battle of this scale before..."
Ephraim: "Count me in." :smirk:

Shez: "Heh. I was just about to tell you that. Let's go!" :p
Sothis: She truly hasn't changed... :smirk:
---
Queen Medusa: -extremely worried for once- "Gorgon...?" :urg:
---
Blake: Monsters likely stood no chance with armor like that...
---
Kanna: "Cover my back, Illya!" -about to rush in-
---
-an opportunity that she takes, aiming with her sniper before pulling the trigger-
-a threatening roar after the explosion from the beams as he goes to shove Serpenterra to the ground-
-it's clear unlike monsters in her disposal in the past, there is no nonsense here; no one-liners, no taunting, none of the sort, just straight up brutality and hundreds of millions of years of combat experience-

-sigh-
This is pointless. Should instead find the one that send that damn Digimon to our world.
-in other words, the closest one he can blame; Ingrid-

Hmm, impressive. Thou can attack through mine armor.
But it is of no consequence....
-swings the greatsword-

-he was more animal than man at this point ad he would violently try to take said scythe-

-grabbed and then let go from Ruby's attack-
[Thanks, Little Red!]
-Serpenterra is surprisingly shoved into the ground despite its size, Rita in the control chamber needing to readjust as she tried to trap the kaiju in Serpenterra's much bigger tail with the intent of crushing him-

Achilles: "It's fun" :p
Sitonai: "Let's just go..."
---
-He really needs to take it all in...-
Gorgon: "Monodramon.... MONODRAMON!" -tears start to form in her eyes-
---
Atalanta: It had to be a massacre...
---
Illya: "I'm on it!" -using the Caster card to use Medea's magic abilities to beam spam!-
-Unfortunately, Whiteface's howls managed to get Eleonora-

Tiki: Huh, now I got a new story to tell people back home...
---
-Elizabeth and Takeru also went through the Violent Deer horde, those going for Makoto met their end as he pulled the lever in his belt again making it yell "SIN DAI KAIGAN! GLUTTONY BITE!" as it turned his feet into giant sawteeth mouths that he crushed some with-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Digi.

Mordred: "Well, I have none myself, but I have seen no issue"

Scáthach: "Seems we got a new and very welcome presence with you here" :)

Moriarty: "..." -looked behind himself to see if he was being followed, though the tiny snake failed to come to his field of vision, so on to his daughter and Master he goes-
-Even then, he conducted himself wth such refinery as he tried to look back, he must be of the higher class!-
[Y'all are....serious....?]

-she has her cheeks full but is showing happiness at meeting them-

-still following him out of curiosity, unaware of who else she will encounter soon-
(Rockruff's honor!)

(We wouldn't have tried to stop you from stealing our friends' food if we weren't! Hmmph!) :glare:

-And clearly not evil at all!-

Alear: "Are you sure that's a good idea...?"
Veyle: "What else can we do, sister?"
Alear: 🤔

Eirika: "We've... never seen a battle of this scale before..."
Ephraim: "Count me in." :smirk:

Shez: "Heh. I was just about to tell you that. Let's go!" :p
Sothis: She truly hasn't changed... :smirk:
---
Queen Medusa: -extremely worried for once- "Gorgon...?" :urg:
---
Blake: Monsters likely stood no chance with armor like that...
---
Kanna: "Cover my back, Illya!" -about to rush in-
---
-an opportunity that she takes, aiming with her sniper before pulling the trigger-
-Serpenterra is surprisingly shoved into the ground despite its size, Rita in the control chamber needing to readjust as she tried to trap the kaiju in Serpenterra's much bigger tail with the intent of crushing him-

---
---
---
Illya: "I'm on it!" -using the Caster card to use Medea's magic abilities to beam spam!-

---
-Elizabeth and Takeru also went through the Violent Deer horde, those going for Makoto met their end as he pulled the lever in his belt again making it yell "SIN DAI KAIGAN! GLUTTONY BITE!" as it turned his feet into giant sawteeth mouths that he crushed some with-
-a threatening roar after the explosion from the beams as he goes to shove Serpenterra to the ground-
-it's clear unlike monsters in her disposal in the past, there is no nonsense here; no one-liners, no taunting, none of the sort, just straight up brutality and hundreds of millions of years of combat experience-

-sigh-
This is pointless. Should instead find the one that send that damn Digimon to our world.

-swings the greatsword-

-he was more animal than man at this point ad he would violently try to take said scythe-

[Thanks, Little Red!]
What else but use our strongest powers and attacks!? :smirk:

Mabel: "That's the spirit, Ephraim!"

Dipper: "We've beaten worse odds, and something tells me all of you guys have, too!" -Confident-

-Erika more confident as well or is she worried about the younger twins given the scale of the battle?-

Works for me! -Flying to look for more Servants, and it isn't long before she spots Chen Gong and Lancer-

Huh? Oh! Ms. Robot! It's you again! Long time no see, friend!
___

-The others let Kris have a moment, but while giving him some space to grieve and process what just happened, Susie questions what Spamton's whole deal was to begin with-

Susie: "...Okay, what the hell even just happened? Puppets...strings...hands...What the hell does any of that mean? And then the way he just...broke."

Ralsei: "I...don't think it meant anything, Susie. It seems like it was just a corrupted program...But he turned into our ally, so the best we can is honor what might have been his last wish."
___

-Little do they know that the same day many mewmans refer to or know as "Mewnipendence Day" is actually known as "The Great Monster Massacre" amongst monsters...-
___

-It isn't long before Eleonora and the others and her group see the floating pixelated nightmare that is Whiteface-

-Tirsiak is badly injured by it, but still hovers higher back up, while Whiteface's very presence seems to be glitching the surrounding environment out, making causing a random flashing effect that briefly obscures the vision of anyone near the pixelated being, including Knightmon-

-Specimen 12 tries to hold onto the scythe, and proves strong enough to not let go of it...But one punch or kick to the face from Peppino would send the "Specimen" flying a good distance away-
___

-If the bullet was charged with Dust, it would damage Specimen 8's head, stunning it and forcing it to let go of Gengar as it roar in pain-

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, was helping the others deal with the remaining horde of Violent Deer, cutting down several ruthless with their axe-

Ophanimon: "Yes, that sort of proposal. Then again, looking at any mirror, it's not that I blame them much" :p
-She did her victory pose from the game Cyber Sleuth to show her own confidence in that-
View attachment 389822

Jeanne/Luvia/Scáthach/Martha: -Having flashbacks of Merlin, Yukari and Palutena- OH NO, SHE'S ANOTHER ONE OF THEM!
-The thing about Ingrid, is that unlike them, she doesn't gives out any mature vibes to then show she's the contrary- :V

-It became... Much less serious than the Pokémon and their Trainers expected it to be at first. Though Spadamon is giving Corrin glances to make sure he doesn't attacks him. Though at least Burrito must be a little more calmed now-

Ophanimon: -Giggles- "But seriously, I hope that we can stablish a good relationship. Yggdrasill is willing to perform any underhanded methods in order to get what he deems necessary, not just Project Ark, he once made a secret commando unit behind the back of my companions and the Royal Knights to eliminate 5 Digimon he thought were alien. Even when said Digimon freed others from opression"

Jeanne: "We understand. We hope we can also grant your our best impression and part on amicable terms"

da Vinci: "We hope you don't mind registering you in our database, just to make your temporary presence official" :p

-Thus da Vinci does make sure to use the Digimon Analyzer on Ophanimon, bringing out a new entry-
-wherever she was, Ingrid sneezed-
-both Burrito and Corrin are lost in this conversation-
... (She's gonna get along with Palutena, Merlin, IYukari, Ingrid and the Admiral very well, at least...)

We'll do our all to make sure you're welcome and acommodated for. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Oh check this out~!" -did similar-
---
Minervamon: "I will be! I promise!"
---
Tiki: "Sorry, I'm just concerned about you and the other Emblems..."
Shez: "Nicely done!" :laugh:
---
Arlon: "Good to hear."

-there's so much stuff!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's very sweet of you." :)

-At times, being part of that written story isn't even something that Jaune registers quite as much anymore with how much time he spent in the Ever After?-
___

Specter: (That, and I suppose it's not the only weight I'm dealing with...But I cannot tell them of the original Kama's survival or the cover-up behind her supposed "execution".) -Doesn't know that Byleth and Sothis at the very least are already aware of it, so he finishes up his glass of whiskey, and is about ready to get up and leave-
___

-But Penny doesn't realize this, so for now she keeps her distance and sends more swords to circle around Juri after the third laser dissipates-
-not to mention how different the truth is...-
---
Byleth: "May life bring you to brighter moments." :)
---
Juri: "What did I say about camping?" :smirk:

-sigh-

-swings the greatsword-

[Thanks, Little Red!]

---
---
---

---
What else but use our strongest powers and attacks!? :smirk:

Mabel: "That's the spirit, Ephraim!"

Dipper: "We've beaten worse odds, and something tells me all of you guys have, too!" -Confident-

-Erika more confident as well or is she worried about the younger twins given the scale of the battle?-

Works for me! -Flying to look for more Servants, and it isn't long before she spots Chen Gong and Lancer-

Huh? Oh! Ms. Robot! It's you again! Long time no see, friend!
___

-The others let Kris have a moment, but while giving him some space to grieve and process what just happened, Susie questions what Spamton's whole deal was to begin with-

Susie: "...Okay, what the hell even just happened? Puppets...strings...hands...What the hell does any of that mean? And then the way he just...broke."

Ralsei: "I...don't think it meant anything, Susie. It seems like it was just a corrupted program...But he turned into our ally, so the best we can is honor what might have been his last wish."
___

-Little do they know that the same day many mewmans refer to or know as "Mewnipendence Day" is actually known as "The Great Monster Massacre" amongst monsters...-
___

-It isn't long before Eleonora and the others and her group see the floating pixelated nightmare that is Whiteface-

-Tirsiak is badly injured by it, but still hovers higher back up, while Whiteface's very presence seems to be glitching the surrounding environment out, making causing a random flashing effect that briefly obscures the vision of anyone near the pixelated being, including Knightmon-

-Specimen 12 tries to hold onto the scythe, and proves strong enough to not let go of it...But one punch or kick to the face from Peppino would send the "Specimen" flying a good distance away-
___

-If the bullet was charged with Dust, it would damage Specimen 8's head, stunning it and forcing it to let go of Gengar as it roar in pain-

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, was helping the others deal with the remaining horde of Violent Deer, cutting down several ruthless with their axe-
Alear: "...The small one seems on our side... Perhaps we can focus on other things...?"

Eirika: "It may be smarter to look for any other strong member of that Alliance..." -latter-

Shez: -already started running before Achilles was done with his sentence-
---
Queen Medusa: "Monodramon?"
---
Blake: I'm surprised they're not extinct at this point...
---
Kanna: "A floating face?"
---
Ruby: "Is that really the best you can do?" :p

... (She's gonna get along with Palutena, Merlin, IYukari, Ingrid and the Admiral very well, at least...)

Palutena: "Should your Spadamon have his own room or will you share with him?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not to mention how different the truth is...-
---
Byleth: "May life bring you to brighter moments." :)
---
Juri: "What did I say about camping?" :smirk:
-Compared to how Louis portrayed the events of the group's journey in the story...-
___

Specter: "As long as Abigail and the others I care about are alright...I'm certain it's going to."
___

Penny: "I am not about to recklessly let myself get hit." :p

-Alluding to her knowledge of Juri's plan without directly stating that she detected her built up magic power and the explosion attack she's planning to unleash with it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Compared to how Louis portrayed the events of the group's journey in the story...-
___

Specter: "As long as Abigail and the others I care about are alright...I'm certain it's going to."
___

Penny: "I am not about to recklessly let myself get hit." :p

-Alluding to her knowledge of Juri's plan without directly stating that she detected her built up magic power and the explosion attack she's planning to unleash with it-
Quick note: it's spelled Lewis because it's another Alice in Wonderland reference, a story written by Lewis Caroll

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Byleth: "That's a good way to see it."
---
Juri: "Then I guess I'll just have to approach you." :p -does so fast-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Palutena: "Should your Spadamon have his own room or will you share with him?" :p
Ophanimon: "I'm sure he'd rather have his own room like back home. If you could give him some board games to keep his mind busy, I'm sure he'll appreciate it"

Spadamon: "L-Lady Ophanimon!"

da Vinci: "Cute~ Now it's time we give the little one an entry too~"

Spadamon: "...Do you have to?"

Ophanimon: "It's their place, Spadamon, their rules"

Spadamon: "...Fine" -thus, he allowed himself to be scanned by the analyzer-

1716500945838.png

Spadamon
Level: Rookie
Type: Weapon Digimon
Attribute: Free
Field: Metal Empire

Bio:
"One of the legendary "Legend-Arms" who, according to legend, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world", it is a Weapon Digimon that transforms itself into a weapon.

Although its personality is earnest and serious, it has a side that is weak to pressure. Its combat abilities are low, but it shows its true merit once it becomes a weapon."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

da Vinci: "Aaaand presto~"

-Spadamon sighed in relief, it was subtle, but it's like he was hiding something. Nevertheless, the rest were too focused on Ophanimon and didn't have any reason to believe he's more than just a strategist yet-
Star: "I just...thought I could bring him back, after learning how some of my strongest spells worked..."
___

Specter: "... It wasn't what I was suggesting, but I guess it would certainly help answer it if it's difficult to explain?"
___

-Now what the heck is this mad scientist planning?-

-Whatever his scheme is, he'll likely see many other Decepticons arrive soon-
___

Okay, that makes sense lol

Squirtle: "(My turn!)" -Going to whoever's currently in charge of the sim-
___

-If Chrono's already playing the game, one of the "elite" green bugs dives down to the lower half of the screen, but instead of trying to dive-bomb the ship like the other bug variants, it instead fires a tractor beam-
Lily: "You did your best..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...I'm not so sure..."
---
Tarantulas: "Hahahahah~! You can't stop the ritual now~!"
Slipstream: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
---
-A drone shot a laser at him!-
---
-He got trapped in it-
Chrono: "HUH?!"
Shez: "Nicely done!" :laugh:
---
Arlon: "Good to hear."

-there's so much stuff!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's very sweet of you." :)
Musahi: "Same, girlfriend~!"
---
-She wonders what each dooooo-
---
Tiki: "I just know you deserve it" :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ophanimon: "I'm sure he'd rather have his own room like back home. If you could give him some board games to keep his mind busy, I'm sure he'll appreciate it"

Spadamon: "L-Lady Ophanimon!"

da Vinci: "Cute~ Now it's time we give the little one an entry too~"

Spadamon: "...Do you have to?"

Ophanimon: "It's their place, Spadamon, their rules"

Spadamon: "...Fine" -thus, he allowed himself to be scanned by the analyzer-
Azura: "Thank you for your willingness to follow along." :)

Musahi: "Same, girlfriend~!"
---
-She wonders what each dooooo-
---
Tiki: "I just know you deserve it" :)
-they be having so much fun~!-
---
Arlon: "You seem curious."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Awwwww~" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You did your best..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...I'm not so sure..."
---
Tarantulas: "Hahahahah~! You can't stop the ritual now~!"
Slipstream: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
---
-A drone shot a laser at him!-
---
-He got trapped in it-
Chrono: "HUH?!"
-Star didn't even say anything and just mostly quietly cried, hugging Lily back-
___

Specter: "What do most spirits you see in the Underworld look like again?"
___

-Aquamarine instantly fires her tractor beam at Tarantulas to trap him the second she returns-
___

-Which Squirtle instantly jumped out of the way off before firing a Bubble Beam at him-
___

-The ship turns blue as the green bug takes it back to the top of the screen with it in tow, and Chrono loses an axtra life-

Mabel: "I mean by that." :p

Quick note: it's spelled Lewis because it's another Alice in Wonderland reference, a story written by Lewis Caroll

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Byleth: "That's a good way to see it."
---
Juri: "Then I guess I'll just have to approach you." :p -does so fast-
I don't how I forgot that when I remembered how Alyx's name is spelled, but I definitely forgot the name of the author of the actual story because that went over my head lmao. That's a cool touch.

-Making it even more difficult for Jaune to process?-
___

-And the Eisner sisters can agree with now they still have each other, Sothis and many close friends?-
___

-Penny tries to track her movements before throwing three of Floating Array's swords spinning at her Pyra-style-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't how I forgot that when I remembered how Alyx's name is spelled, but I definitely forgot the name of the author of the actual story because that went over my head lmao. That's a cool touch.

-Making it even more difficult for Jaune to process?-
___

-And the Eisner sisters can agree with now they still have each other, Sothis and many close friends?-
___

-Penny tries to track her movements before throwing three of Floating Array's swords spinning at her Pyra-style-
It really is.

-pretty much yeah-
---
-oh, absolutely-

-Shez does miss someone though... but that's not something she'll really share to anyone but Byleth-
---
-Juri trying to kick them down while rushing at Penny-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It really is.

-pretty much yeah-
---
-oh, absolutely-

-Shez does miss someone though... but that's not something she'll really share to anyone but Byleth-
---
-Juri trying to kick them down while rushing at Penny-
Penny: "...Even as a robot, I cannot imagine going through such time travel..."
___

-Almost everyone here has people they miss, so no one would blame her...-
___

-They're spinning swords, so is she able to kick all of them aside?-

-Penny herself is sorta holding back since she's not sure how well Juri can take injuries since she lacks an Aura- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "...Even as a robot, I cannot imagine going through such time travel..."
___

-Almost everyone here has people they miss, so no one would blame her...-
___

-They're spinning swords, so is she able to kick all of them aside?-

-Penny herself is sorta holding back since she's not sure how well Juri can take injuries since she lacks an Aura- :V
Jaune: "I can still hardly imagine it..."
---
-but now I don't know what to do-
---
-she's able to kick Vega's claw so...- :V

Juri: "Maybe gathering power isn't enough... Maybe I need to get yours." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they be having so much fun~!-
---
Arlon: "You seem curious."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Awwwww~" :)
-As Draco watches... Not jealous-
---
Minervamon: "...A little bit"
---
-The other kids then see she's back to being a spirit and be like "Oh no..."-
-Star didn't even say anything and just mostly quietly cried, hugging Lily back-
___

Specter: "What do most spirits you see in the Underworld look like again?"
___

-Aquamarine instantly fires her tractor beam at Tarantulas to trap him the second she returns-
___

-Which Squirtle instantly jumped out of the way off before firing a Bubble Beam at him-
___

-The ship turns blue as the green bug takes it back to the top of the screen with it in tow, and Chrono loses an axtra life-

Mabel: "I mean by that." :p
-Lily comforting her in silence...-
---
Ereshkigal: "Like tiny souls..."
---
-And he tried to shoot Angolmois-powered bullets at it and her!-
---
-And the drone is hit but not downed!-
---
Chrono: "...It won't happen again next time!"
Amy: "Sure" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily comforting her in silence...-
---
Ereshkigal: "Like tiny souls..."
---
-And he tried to shoot Angolmois-powered bullets at it and her!-
---
-And the drone is hit but not downed!-
---
Chrono: "...It won't happen again next time!"
Amy: "Sure" :p
-The hug lasts about a minute before Star is able to find any words to express her confusion-
___

-Tiny floating blue fireballs?-
___

-Would the Angolmois have enough power to destroy an energy tractor beam?-
___

-And I forgot Squirtle can't actually use that move, so...retconning that to Water Gun lmao-

-Following that, the Squirtle leaps towards the drone to try and damage it with a Rapid Spin-
___

-The level resumes after Chrono's ship respawns, retaining the same enemies that hadn't be defeated yet while lacking the same ones that were-

Jaune: "I can still hardly imagine it..."
---
-but now I don't know what to do-
---
-she's able to kick Vega's claw so...- :V

Juri: "Maybe gathering power isn't enough... Maybe I need to get yours." :p
-Yet he lived that adventure as the "Rusted Knight" for at least 10 years, if not 15 or 20...-
___

-I have some ideas other stuff, but for now Specter Knight simply waves at the duo as he leaves-

Specter: "...Thanks again. Neither of you two had to take any time to listen to my troubles or offer wisdom..."
___

-Once again, this goes to show that I don't know much about Street Fighter- :V

Penny: "Huh?" (She's going to try absorbing magic from the Winter Maiden powers?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yet he lived that adventure as the "Rusted Knight" for at least 10 years, if not 15 or 20...-
___

-I have some ideas other stuff, but for now Specter Knight simply waves at the duo as he leaves-

Specter: "...Thanks again. Neither of you two had to take any time to listen to my troubles or offer wisdom..."
___

-Once again, this goes to show that I don't know much about Street Fighter- :V

Penny: "Huh?" (She's going to try absorbing magic from the Winter Maiden powers?)
-he lost track lol-
---
Byleth: "Yet we did."
---
-either that or her Aura-

-but it's not outright stealing so Penny would still have her stuff... only less of it due to less energy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he lost track lol-
---
Byleth: "Yet we did."
---
-either that or her Aura-

-but it's not outright stealing so Penny would still have her stuff... only less of it due to less energy-
-But remembers the most significant parts of it...-
___

Specter: "...I think I'll be spending less time here in the future. Abigail's probably already worried for me as is..."
___

-So it'll either weaken the output of her magic-based attacks, or lower her Aura level enough to make her easier to defeat...-

Penny: (If she's not holding back, then neither shall I!) -Eyes glowing with green flames-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-at some point, Shez had to go lifeguard mode because Musashi fell off?-
---
Arlon: "This is a death ray."
---
Kanna: "...Did something happen?" :urg:
-You bet that Musashi, being Musashi, did- :V
---
Minervamon: "O-Oh... For enemies!"
---
Gil: "Seems she couldn't be physical anymore..."
-The hug lasts about a minute before Star is able to find any words to express her confusion-
___

-Tiny floating blue fireballs?-
___

-Would the Angolmois have enough power to destroy an energy tractor beam?-
___

-And I forgot Squirtle can't actually use that move, so...retconning that to Water Gun lmao-

-Following that, the Squirtle leaps towards the drone to try and damage it with a Rapid Spin-
___

-The level resumes after Chrono's ship respawns, retaining the same enemies that hadn't be defeated yet while lacking the same ones that were-
Lily: "...How are you now?"
---
-Tiny floating blue fireballs-
---
-Well, it is Unicron's blood-
---
-Finally putting it down, but it ain't the only one!-
---
-So he tries now to also evade any tractor beam!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But remembers the most significant parts of it...-
___

Specter: "...I think I'll be spending less time here in the future. Abigail's probably already worried for me as is..."
___

-So it'll either weaken the output of her magic-based attacks, or lower her Aura level enough to make her easier to defeat...-

Penny: (If she's not holding back, then neither shall I!) -Eyes glowing with green flames-
-Alyx and RWBY-
---
Shez: "Probably a good idea. Maybe I should meet her at some point."
---
-MAIDEN TIME-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...How are you now?"
---
-Tiny floating blue fireballs-
---
-Well, it is Unicron's blood-
---
-Finally putting it down, but it ain't the only one!-
---
-So he tries now to also evade any tractor beam!-
Star: "I'm okay. I just...thought if anything could've saved him, it'd be this. I just learned that I had a talent to use magic to revive people or even create new life with it, and yet I can't even revive or figure out what the heck happened to Glossaryck?!" -She looked angry the more she vented about it as tears flowed out of her eyes, but almost immediately after finishing speaking that last sentence sentence, her expression reverted back to being just saddened and hurt again-
___

-AS a result, the tractor beam is destroyed, and Aquamarine hastily flies to the side to dodge being struck by any of the Angolmois bullets, herself-

What?! That should be impossible!

___

-Squirtle quickly checks his surroundings to try and see how many drones are in the arena-
___

-If he's able to shoot and destroy the green bug who captured his ship previously, the ship rejoins him and connects to the ship he's currently controlling to serve as a second source of bullets-

-Alyx and RWBY-
---
Shez: "Probably a good idea. Maybe I should meet her at some point."
---
-MAIDEN TIME-
-And everything that happened along the way to them finally finding their way home...-
___

Specter: "You haven't before?"
___

-Various gusts of wind began to form around the training grounds, and the sound of thunder could also be heard as grey storm clouds started to form near the ceiling-

-After seeing Penny employ these powers to defeat the A-Squad previously, Juri was wondering when or if she'd use them in this fight?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And everything that happened along the way to them finally finding their way home...-
___

Specter: "You haven't before?"
___

-Various gusts of wind began to form around the training grounds, and the sound of thunder could also be heard as grey storm clouds started to form near the ceiling-

-After seeing Penny employ these powers to defeat the A-Squad previously, Juri was wondering when or if she'd use them in this fight?-
-especially that damn Cat-
---
Shez: "I... don't really have the time to meet everyone..." :lol:
---
Juri: "Going all out, eh~?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-especially that damn Cat-
---
Shez: "I... don't really have the time to meet everyone..." :lol:
---
Juri: "Going all out, eh~?"
-None of them can probably look at the story quite the same way after meeting the Curious Cat and learning what they were actually like...-
___

Specter: "...Mercenary work tends to be time-consuming, so I get it."
___

Penny: "You are not holding back so why should I?" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-None of them can probably look at the story quite the same way after meeting the Curious Cat and learning what they were actually like...-
___

Specter: "...Mercenary work tends to be time-consuming, so I get it."
___

Penny: "You are not holding back so why should I?" :p
-so true on that-
---
Shez: "Yeah... also managing two Servants..."
---
Juri: "Heh, fair enough." -once again tries to approach-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Shez jumped in to try and save her!-
---
Arlon: "Of course. For who else?"
---
Kanna: "Was it too much for Nitocris-san?-
Melee announcer: "Success"
---
Minervamon: "G-Good point..."
---
Tiki: "Perhaps, I suppose the Emblems are still complex for her..."
Star: "I'm okay. I just...thought if anything could've saved him, it'd be this. I just learned that I had a talent to use magic to revive people or even create new life with it, and yet I can't even revive or figure out what the heck happened to Glossaryck?!" -She looked angry the more she vented about it as tears flowed out of her eyes, but almost immediately after finishing speaking that last sentence sentence, her expression reverted back to being just saddened and hurt again-
___

-AS a result, the tractor beam is destroyed, and Aquamarine hastily flies to the side to dodge being struck by any of the Angolmois bullets, herself-

What?! That should be impossible!

___

-Squirtle quickly checks his surroundings to try and see how many drones are in the arena-
___

-If he's able to shoot and destroy the green bug who captured his ship previously, the ship rejoins him and connects to the ship he's currently controlling to serve as a second source of bullets-
Lily: "...Look, maybe we just...Missed something! You know? Nobody's perfect or anything. We can even call for more help"
---
Unreplied
---
Tarantulas: "This is the third time it happens, silly girl" :p
---
-There are three more...-
---
Chrono: "...So it rewards players who destroy the enemies?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Melee announcer: "Success"
---
Minervamon: "G-Good point..."
---
Tiki: "Perhaps, I suppose the Emblems are still complex for her..."
Shez: -dragged Musashi to the shore- "You okay there, girlfriend?"
---
Arlon: "It is not yet operational however, so it mostly serves to decorate the place."
---
Kanna: "Aren't they like Servants?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Look, maybe we just...Missed something! You know? Nobody's perfect or anything. We can even call for more help"
---
Unreplied
---
Tarantulas: "This is the third time it happens, silly girl" :p
---
-There are three more...-
---
Chrono: "...So it rewards players who destroy the enemies?"
Star: "But who should we call to help with finding Glossaryck...?"
___

-Eresh explains this?-
___

You're going to regret messing betraying the Decepticons...Open fire on Tarantulas and all of his machinery!
___

-Squirtle waits for some of them to shoot beams before making his next move-
___

Dipper: "More like you get a power-up if you manage to recover your lost ship after the Elite bug captures it."

-so true on that-
---
Shez: "Yeah... also managing two Servants..."
---
Juri: "Heh, fair enough." -once again tries to approach-
-Even those here who didn't meet them personally probably have nothing short of contempt and hatred for the Cat after learning of their actions-
___

Specter: "Right...And one's somehow even another Beast..."
___

-Bolts of lightning aimed at Juri!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even those here who didn't meet them personally probably have nothing short of contempt and hatred for the Cat after learning of their actions-
___

Specter: "Right...And one's somehow even another Beast..."
___

-Bolts of lightning aimed at Juri!-
-Neo hates them the most-
---
Shez: "Yeah, that one's kinda my fault. I... wanted to summon a new one and she showed up." :lol:

-the very idea that Shez naturally summoned a Beast really brings into question what kind of powers she has?-
---
-is there a visual tell of Penny doing that? like some kind of body motion?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Neo hates them the most-
---
Shez: "Yeah, that one's kinda my fault. I... wanted to summon a new one and she showed up." :lol:

-the very idea that Shez naturally summoned a Beast really brings into question what kind of powers she has?-
---
-is there a visual tell of Penny doing that? like some kind of body motion?-
-Ironic given her own horrific actions, but also beyond understandable given that they were the one who possessed her...-
___

Specter: "...What kind of powers do you have again, exactly?" -Won't judge since he himself utilizes dark magic for his Curios-
___

-I forgot if there should be since it's been a while since I've seen V8...Or any scenes where at least one of the Maidens were fighting-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ironic given her own horrific actions, but also beyond understandable given that they were the one who possessed her...-
___

Specter: "...What kind of powers do you have again, exactly?" -Won't judge since he himself utilizes dark magic for his Curios-
___

-I forgot if there should be since it's been a while since I've seen V8...Or any scenes where at least one of the Maidens were fighting-
-and she... did not take it well when regaining consciousness-
---
Shez: "I'm not even sure myself, honestly. Some sort of wicked dark magic, I guess."
---
-that's... a good point, I guess we can always rewa... oh right-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: -dragged Musashi to the shore- "You okay there, girlfriend?"
---
Arlon: "It is not yet operational however, so it mostly serves to decorate the place."
---
Kanna: "Aren't they like Servants?"
Musashi: "Yeah, I can't drown, heheheh" 😅
---
Minervamon: "Oooooh, but will it become like... A security thingy?"
---
Tiki: "In a way, but they usually can't become physical..."
Star: "But who should we call to help with finding Glossaryck...?"
___

-Eresh explains this?-
___

You're going to regret messing betraying the Decepticons...Open fire on Tarantulas and all of his machinery!
___

-Squirtle waits for some of them to shoot beams before making his next move-
___

Dipper: "More like you get a power-up if you manage to recover your lost ship after the Elite bug captures it."
Lily: "...I don't know..."
---
Ereshkigal: "They're like, small blue orbs of light..."
---
-Tarantulas laughs as the Angolmois downright allows him to phase through-
Sideways: Tsk, I better get rid of them fast -in his case, it's because he already has a plan and finds their efforts quite haphazardly made-
---
-And soon he'd get what he wants from two-
---
Chrono: "I see... So in that case it's better to lose once on purpose?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I don't know..."
---
Ereshkigal: "They're like, small blue orbs of light..."
---
-Tarantulas laughs as the Angolmois downright allows him to phase through-
Sideways: Tsk, I better get rid of them fast -in his case, it's because he already has a plan and finds their efforts quite haphazardly made-
---
-And soon he'd get what he wants from two-
---
Chrono: "I see... So in that case it's better to lose once on purpose?"
Star: "Maybe Tamamo? Or Nitocris? Heck, even Merlin's power to see into possible futures might be in handy here!"

___

Specter: "The basic appearance of many Souls..."
___

-Aquamarine ordered the other Decepticons to shoot at him, so does he phase through their bullets and lasers as well?-

-So he's not even willing to work with potential new allies of Unicron...-
___

-Squirtle jumps high into the air and another rock/sand platform above the water, before firing Water Guns at the two nearest drones-
___

Dipper: "It can be considered an unorthodox strategy, but also a super effective one!"

-and she... did not take it well when regaining consciousness-
---
Shez: "I'm not even sure myself, honestly. Some sort of wicked dark magic, I guess."
---
-that's... a good point, I guess we can always rewa... oh right-
-That much was evident even to RWBY and Jaune when she sicced her Jabberwalker army on the Cat-

___

Specter: "...How can you not be certain of what type of magic you use?"
___

-Well, there's sitll clips on Youtube as well as some archive sites for all of RT's content and shows-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Yeah, I can't drown, heheheh" 😅
---
Minervamon: "Oooooh, but will it become like... A security thingy?"
---
Tiki: "In a way, but they usually can't become physical..."
Shez: "I don't think we should test that..."
---
Arlon: "In case of an attack, yes."
---
Kanna: "That's so sad..."
---
Ingrid: -looking for a certain Assassin-

-That much was evident even to RWBY and Jaune when she sicced her Jabberwalker army on the Cat-

___

Specter: "...How can you not be certain of what type of magic you use?"
___

-Well, there's sitll clips on Youtube as well as some archive sites for all of RT's content and shows-
-it's still a bit disturbing to the people-
---
Shez: -shrugs- "I've been focusing more on how to use it than what it is..."
---
-that's true-

-nothin in the internet is truly dead-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's still a bit disturbing to the people-
---
Shez: -shrugs- "I've been focusing more on how to use it than what it is..."
---
-that's true-

-nothin in the internet is truly dead-
-Even though at that point the Cat more than deserved to kick the bucket- :V
___

Specter: "You never researched or asked others what type of magic it is?"
___

-And right now I'm not even sure what the copyright for RT's content is like since they just got shut down and at least some of their series are being sold-

-With that said, I remember some powers needing movements to work and thus having visual cues, but Raven had mastered her powers so well that she didn't even need to move when conjuring up a storm which allowed her to trick others into thinking she wasn't one, so for now, I'll just roll with Penny pointing her arms at the locations she tries to strike with lightning as she's still working on mastering the powers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even though at that point the Cat more than deserved to kick the bucket- :V
___

Specter: "You never researched or asked others what type of magic it is?"
___

-And right now I'm not even sure what the copyright for RT's content is like since they just got shut down and at least some of their series are being sold-

-With that said, I remember some powers needing movements to work and thus having visual cues, but Raven had mastered her powers so well that she didn't even need to move when conjuring up a storm which allowed her to trick others into thinking she wasn't one, so for now, I'll just roll with Penny pointing her arms at the locations she tries to strike with lightning as she's still working on mastering the powers-
-this was overkill :V-
---
Shez: "Well, most people didn't know a thing about it and those who did preferred to die than to say anything about it. So I've just been trying to figure it out on my own."
---
-I think Warner still owns the IPs until they're sold-

-and that gives Juri some kind of visual cue to try and dodge it-
-it's not lightspeed reaction, merely anticipating due to battle experience and those visual tells-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-this was overkill :V-
---
Shez: "Well, most people didn't know a thing about it and those who did preferred to die than to say anything about it. So I've just been trying to figure it out on my own."
---
-I think Warner still owns the IPs until they're sold-

-and that gives Juri some kind of visual cue to try and dodge it-
-it's not lightspeed reaction, merely anticipating due to battle experience and those visual tells-
-Being torn apart or devoured by a horde of monsters usually is- :V

-Still, what do they think of the Cat in the present?-
___

Specter: "..." -He's starting to wonder f there was some kind of conspiracy or dark kingdom like the Order in Fodlan upon learning that info-
___

-That much I get. I'm just curious if they're going to bother doing anything about the archive sites while waiting to sell them off or not-

-And even then, they might be difficult to dodge or be some close-calls since lightning bolts strike almost instantly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Being torn apart or devoured by a horde of monsters usually is- :V

-Still, what do they think of the Cat in the present?-
___

Specter: "..." -He's starting to wonder f there was some kind of conspiracy or dark kingdom like the Order in Fodlan upon learning that info-
___

-That much I get. I'm just curious if they're going to bother doing anything about the archive sites while waiting to sell them off or not-

-And even then, they might be difficult to dodge or be some close-calls since lightning bolts strike almost instantly-
-they'd rather not think of the Cat-
---
Shez: "All I know, and most of it is from Sothis, is that it was used by an ancient civilization that... wasn't very nice, to put it lightly."
---
-oh yeah, but it'll still impress Penny if Juri pulls it off?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they'd rather not think of the Cat-
---
Shez: "All I know, and most of it is from Sothis, is that it was used by an ancient civilization that... wasn't very nice, to put it lightly."
---
-oh yeah, but it'll still impress Penny if Juri pulls it off?-
-None of them would, and no one would blame them...-

Penny: "I...know it must be a lot for you to take in, Jaune, but I still think being the one and the same hero written of in the book is quite an honor." -Reassuring smile-
___

Specter: "A conflict from even before the war you three fought in..."
___

-It absolutely would, but thus far, Penny is still launching lightning bolts either right at her location or directly in front of her, while also priming a huge laser with all of Floating Array's swords to fire if those all fail-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Maybe Tamamo? Or Nitocris? Heck, even Merlin's power to see into possible futures might be in handy here!"

___

Specter: "The basic appearance of many Souls..."
___

-Aquamarine ordered the other Decepticons to shoot at him, so does he phase through their bullets and lasers as well?-

-So he's not even willing to work with potential new allies of Unicron...-
___

-Squirtle jumps high into the air and another rock/sand platform above the water, before firing Water Guns at the two nearest drones-
___

Dipper: "It can be considered an unorthodox strategy, but also a super effective one!"
Lily: "Hmmm, all might help. Let's go ask!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I guess in many realms, they do..."
---
-He does while approaching!-

-They are unorganized, it's what he thinks, better to dispose of than to take that many unguaranteed risks-
---
-And both hits managing to connect as the last drone shot from behind!-
---
Chrono: "Then I'll have it noted"
Shez: "I don't think we should test that..."
---
Arlon: "In case of an attack, yes."
---
Kanna: "That's so sad..."
---
Ingrid: -looking for a certain Assassin-
Musashi: "I mean that literally"
---
Minervamon: "I see... I'm sure you'll build them very effectively!" -enthusiastic-
---
Alice: "We're all really sorry about that..."
---
-She's busy with her yogurt-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmm, all might help. Let's go ask!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I guess in many realms, they do..."
---
-He does while approaching!-

-They are unorganized, it's what he thinks, better to dispose of than to take that many unguaranteed risks-
---
-And both hits managing to connect as the last drone shot from behind!-
---
Chrono: "Then I'll have it noted"
Star: -Wiping some of her tears- "It's worth a shot...I'll call all three off them!"

-Star calls the other Casters on her magic mirror and wastes no time in bringing them up to speed on the mentor of hea that they're either looking for or trying to revive-
___

Specter: "With a few exceptions. Sometimes they literally seem to take on their appearance in life, only more ghostly..."
___

Is he immune to weapon at our disposal?!

-None of them seem to be worthwhile allies?-
___

-Depending on the speed of the beam, Squirtle turns around either in time to be struck by it, or in time to dodge it with a jump-
___

-Stage clear!-

Top Bottom